Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [A] Elysi’s Artshop (FULL - Pinglist)
1 2 3 4
@K4gryffindor Adding you to the pinglist right now, as for drawing them: everything provided should be enough! :> If not I’ll ask when I begin drawing. It might take me a bit longer since I’m currently working on a fully shade/color halfbody for someone else and those usually take me longer! So you don’t need to send half of the payment quite yet. :D
@K4gryffindor Adding you to the pinglist right now, as for drawing them: everything provided should be enough! :> If not I’ll ask when I begin drawing. It might take me a bit longer since I’m currently working on a fully shade/color halfbody for someone else and those usually take me longer! So you don’t need to send half of the payment quite yet. :D
83447890p.png Robin / Ronnie
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@Morrow [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1130585675717157025/1132035378489077811/IMG_3486.png[/img] Here you go! If you’d like anything to be altered please let me know! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Morrow IMG_3486.png

Here you go! If you’d like anything to be altered please let me know!
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@Elysi

He looks really good! I love the cute lil expression ;u; ty!
@Elysi

He looks really good! I love the cute lil expression ;u; ty!
[left][b]Your Username: [/b] Closet [b]Type of Art you’d like:[/b] A half-body with minimal shading please! [b]Character Reference/A bit about them:[/b] Caspien is a kind extroverted fella. When he’s not doing shady stuff with the locals he’s making food for his homeless buddies(His hair is like a crow Medusa thing? And since he doesn't have eyes, the crow eyes do the talking. (If he’s happy the eyes look happy, ect) [img]https://i.ibb.co/vqfzzGN/D04-ADB20-56-EF-45-C6-B886-C8-C7-AD410327.png[/img] [b]Payment Choice:[/b] (Treasure/Gems) [b]Any specifics on what you would want your character doing: [/b][i](Images for this one are appreciated!)[/I] Nope! Go nuts If he’s too complex to draw that’s alright! He’s very dear to me but I understand that I gave him some wonky features lol.
Your Username: Closet
Type of Art you’d like: A half-body with minimal shading please!
Character Reference/A bit about them: Caspien is a kind extroverted fella. When he’s not doing shady stuff with the locals he’s making food for his homeless buddies(His hair is like a crow Medusa thing? And since he doesn't have eyes, the crow eyes do the talking. (If he’s happy the eyes look happy, ect)

D04-ADB20-56-EF-45-C6-B886-C8-C7-AD410327.png

Payment Choice: (Treasure/Gems)
Any specifics on what you would want your character doing:
(Images for this one are appreciated!)
Nope! Go nuts
If he’s too complex to draw that’s alright! He’s very dear to me but I understand that I gave him some wonky features lol.
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
@Closet I could make an attempt to draw them! He's a cool looking fella for sure :D
@Closet I could make an attempt to draw them! He's a cool looking fella for sure :D
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Alright! Sent payment
Alright! Sent payment
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
Hello! Quick question, do you take mixed t/g payments? Thank you!
Hello! Quick question, do you take mixed t/g payments? Thank you!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue I do, yes! :D
@GuardianofBlue I do, yes! :D
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Awesome!
Your Username: @GuardianofBlue
Type of Art you’d like: Flat color shoulders and up (165kt) minimally shaded! (80g)
Character Reference/A bit about them: Visual Reference and Informational Reference (needed info at the very bottom, the section that has the dashes!) The only note missing is he still has a little bit of a country themeing but it has blended with other things over time, so an optional hint of country
Payment Choice: Treasure and Gems! (165k treasure, 80 gems!
(Images for this one are appreciated!) Artist's choice! Friendly and casual vibes, but aside from that, feel free to pose him however you'd like!
Awesome!
Your Username: @GuardianofBlue
Type of Art you’d like: Flat color shoulders and up (165kt) minimally shaded! (80g)
Character Reference/A bit about them: Visual Reference and Informational Reference (needed info at the very bottom, the section that has the dashes!) The only note missing is he still has a little bit of a country themeing but it has blended with other things over time, so an optional hint of country
Payment Choice: Treasure and Gems! (165k treasure, 80 gems!
(Images for this one are appreciated!) Artist's choice! Friendly and casual vibes, but aside from that, feel free to pose him however you'd like!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue Alrigth sounds good! Since I have three other commissions to work on, no need to send the half payment just yet. Happy Thundercrack Carnival! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@GuardianofBlue Alrigth sounds good! Since I have three other commissions to work on, no need to send the half payment just yet. Happy Thundercrack Carnival!
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
1 2 3 4