Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF- Watercolor style painting of a house
Hello!

I'm looking to commission an artist with Treasure or Gems to do a digital painting of a house in a watercolor style. I'd like to make it into the header for a thank you card, so it won't need to be super detailed, but it does need to be in a digital format so I can have it printed for personal use only.

I don't have a specific budget in mind, so if you are open and available, please name your price.

Thank you!
Hello!

I'm looking to commission an artist with Treasure or Gems to do a digital painting of a house in a watercolor style. I'd like to make it into the header for a thank you card, so it won't need to be super detailed, but it does need to be in a digital format so I can have it printed for personal use only.

I don't have a specific budget in mind, so if you are open and available, please name your price.

Thank you!
b6KLuw7.gif
I could totally do that! I don't have too many examples of my environments or paintings in my artshop but i could PM you some drawings if you're interested!
I could totally do that! I don't have too many examples of my environments or paintings in my artshop but i could PM you some drawings if you're interested!
lCK29fT.pngfkWjutW.pngFObX7rS.pngyPlj8ew.png7QPP3Mi.png
@s1ngleCelledguy

Really? That'd be great! Please do show some examples and let me know your prices!
@s1ngleCelledguy

Really? That'd be great! Please do show some examples and let me know your prices!
b6KLuw7.gif
bump
bump
b6KLuw7.gif