Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 100 101
[quote name="@sza" date="2023-07-20 06:17:29" ] @/hungryhobbits pthalo caribbean i believe! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=23&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=212&body=151&winggene=212&wings=28&tertgene=0&tert=82&element=11&eyetype=0][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=212&breed=23&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=212&wings=28&auth=1d90271f8e53a7f76782e67951898b131fca0430&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [/quote] oh thank you!!! she's just so pretty i love the combo ;w;
@sza wrote on 2023-07-20 06:17:29:
@/hungryhobbits pthalo caribbean i believe!

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=212&breed=23&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=212&wings=28&auth=1d90271f8e53a7f76782e67951898b131fca0430&dummyext=prev.png
oh thank you!!! she's just so pretty i love the combo ;w;
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
no clanbound scrolls? rip
no clanbound scrolls? rip
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
is there a reason for these to not have at least one free release of a breed change? i could be wrong, but didnt the other ancients have freebies with their releases? im just wondering why this one didnt, and is auto restricted to the gem shop

edit: apparently this was done with vielspun too? dont really like this trend that the more expensive ancients are locked behind a paywall :T
is there a reason for these to not have at least one free release of a breed change? i could be wrong, but didnt the other ancients have freebies with their releases? im just wondering why this one didnt, and is auto restricted to the gem shop

edit: apparently this was done with vielspun too? dont really like this trend that the more expensive ancients are locked behind a paywall :T
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
[quote name="frillious" date="2023-07-20 06:22:14" ] is there a reason for these to not have at least one free release of a breed change? i could be wrong, but didnt the other ancients have freebies with their releases? im just wondering why this one didnt, and is auto restricted to the gem shop [/quote] Veilspun (another gem breed) did not give out freebies.
frillious wrote on 2023-07-20 06:22:14:

Veilspun (another gem breed) did not give out freebies.
[quote name="SharaIshvalda" date="2023-07-20 06:23:22" ] Veilspun (another gem breed) did not give out freebies. [/quote] saw that browsing the comments, thanks! i didnt remember since i didnt collect any veilspuns myself lol. but it doesnt feel great to me to lock certain ancients behind a paywall when others have gotten at least one breed change. the rest of us that dont want to pay real money will have to wait days to weeks to months to build up the gems to afford these.
SharaIshvalda wrote on 2023-07-20 06:23:22:
Veilspun (another gem breed) did not give out freebies.

saw that browsing the comments, thanks! i didnt remember since i didnt collect any veilspuns myself lol. but it doesnt feel great to me to lock certain ancients behind a paywall when others have gotten at least one breed change. the rest of us that dont want to pay real money will have to wait days to weeks to months to build up the gems to afford these.
[quote name="frillious" date="2023-07-20 06:26:01" ] saw that browsing the comments, thanks! i didnt remember since i didnt collect any veilspuns myself lol. but it doesnt feel great to me to lock certain ancients behind a paywall when others have gotten at least one breed change. the rest of us that dont want to pay real money will have to wait days to weeks to months to build up the gems to afford these. [/quote] If you have about 20-30 mins to play every day, to max out the fairgrounds, it’s actually fairly accessible, and would take you a little over a week if only doing that, and not engaging with the site in any way! I say this only as an offer to help— if you want assistance at all with how to do so, you are welcome to dm me! If not or you don’t have that time or interest either, no worries! I understand.
frillious wrote on 2023-07-20 06:26:01:
saw that browsing the comments, thanks! i didnt remember since i didnt collect any veilspuns myself lol. but it doesnt feel great to me to lock certain ancients behind a paywall when others have gotten at least one breed change. the rest of us that dont want to pay real money will have to wait days to weeks to months to build up the gems to afford these.

If you have about 20-30 mins to play every day, to max out the fairgrounds, it’s actually fairly accessible, and would take you a little over a week if only doing that, and not engaging with the site in any way! I say this only as an offer to help— if you want assistance at all with how to do so, you are welcome to dm me! If not or you don’t have that time or interest either, no worries! I understand.
[quote name="Elfiee" date="2023-07-20 06:31:38" ] If you have about 20-30 mins to play every day, to max out the fairgrounds, it’s actually fairly accessible, and would take you a little over a week if only doing that, and not engaging with the site in any way! I say this only as an offer to help— if you want assistance at all with how to do so, you are welcome to dm me! If not or you don’t have that time or interest either, no worries! I understand. [/quote] thank you, thats very helpful! :] [emoji=star size=1]
Elfiee wrote on 2023-07-20 06:31:38:
If you have about 20-30 mins to play every day, to max out the fairgrounds, it’s actually fairly accessible, and would take you a little over a week if only doing that, and not engaging with the site in any way! I say this only as an offer to help— if you want assistance at all with how to do so, you are welcome to dm me! If not or you don’t have that time or interest either, no worries! I understand.

thank you, thats very helpful! :]
Bummer I was hoping for eggs fro Galore! C'est la vie, I'll just have to wait on these dragons as I don't have enough gems yet. :)
Bummer I was hoping for eggs fro Galore! C'est la vie, I'll just have to wait on these dragons as I don't have enough gems yet. :)
I admit I wasn't in love with the design when I saw the stream. I felt they looked a little uninspired and more like a Water breed, but they turned out really pretty. I still think they look too much like aquatic creatures for the Lightning flight, though.

That means the next new breed will be a Nature dragon, right? Am I correct we're the only flight remaining without two breeds?
I admit I wasn't in love with the design when I saw the stream. I felt they looked a little uninspired and more like a Water breed, but they turned out really pretty. I still think they look too much like aquatic creatures for the Lightning flight, though.

That means the next new breed will be a Nature dragon, right? Am I correct we're the only flight remaining without two breeds?
Sprouting-Gemini.pngKvNO8HW.pngLong-Crested-Hippogriff.pngDire-Claw.pngbR8lhRp.png
[quote name="frillious" date="2023-07-20 06:43:00" ] thank you, thats very helpful! :] [emoji=star size=1] [/quote] Yeah of course! Friends giving me pointers change the gamed for me so happy to pass it along if you ever want! It feels good to be able to make treasure, and trade for gems, and feel like it’s not a pain haha. Happy to help, and wish you much fun on your dragon adventures. :)
frillious wrote on 2023-07-20 06:43:00:
thank you, thats very helpful! :]

Yeah of course! Friends giving me pointers change the gamed for me so happy to pass it along if you ever want! It feels good to be able to make treasure, and trade for gems, and feel like it’s not a pain haha. Happy to help, and wish you much fun on your dragon adventures. :)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 100 101