Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 123 124
@ShimoRyu - Are you still interested in the stained glass slot? ^^
@ShimoRyu - Are you still interested in the stained glass slot? ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Yeah! Just was busy this weekend and didn't get a post chance! Getting refs and stuff tonight!
@Straka

Yeah! Just was busy this weekend and didn't get a post chance! Getting refs and stuff tonight!
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
@ShimoRyu - Sounds good! I don't want to rush anyone but this shop is my only source of income at the moment so that would be appreciated, thank you ^^
@ShimoRyu - Sounds good! I don't want to rush anyone but this shop is my only source of income at the moment so that would be appreciated, thank you ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Character ref: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10-0nfl6SpB69aA2oiKR-m9_9GjE0700A?usp=drive_link
Scene description: General vibe for Saris is that guy who constantly toes the line between good and evil, yet has a deeply kind heart for his allies and constantly strives to protect them. A guardian figure albeit a freaking weird one!
Also have his playlist for general vibes as well! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6P8feQerxO3DPjcuTgB2zA?si=11692d5bbc9248bd
Motifs, if any: Lightning is a big motif for Saris! I use Hollyhock flowers to symbolize him as well.
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES

Sorry for the wait! If you need anything else DM me!
@Straka

Character ref: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10-0nfl6SpB69aA2oiKR-m9_9GjE0700A?usp=drive_link
Scene description: General vibe for Saris is that guy who constantly toes the line between good and evil, yet has a deeply kind heart for his allies and constantly strives to protect them. A guardian figure albeit a freaking weird one!
Also have his playlist for general vibes as well! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6P8feQerxO3DPjcuTgB2zA?si=11692d5bbc9248bd
Motifs, if any: Lightning is a big motif for Saris! I use Hollyhock flowers to symbolize him as well.
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES

Sorry for the wait! If you need anything else DM me!
Your art is amazing! Can I be added to the pinglist please
Your art is amazing! Can I be added to the pinglist please
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@Liljanlaulu - Apologies for the wait! Is this more what you had in mind? [img]https://imgur.com/mdVhkte.png[/img]
@Liljanlaulu - Apologies for the wait! Is this more what you had in mind?
mdVhkte.png
@ShimoRyu - Sorry for the longer than usual wait, but I’ve finished your commission! I hope you like it, but if there’s anything you’d like me to change let me know. I had to take some liberties with the colors since it’s a bit hard to make dull or very dark colors work with stained glass, I hope you don’t mind c: [img] https://imgur.com/H57drbe.png[/img]
@ShimoRyu - Sorry for the longer than usual wait, but I’ve finished your commission! I hope you like it, but if there’s anything you’d like me to change let me know. I had to take some liberties with the colors since it’s a bit hard to make dull or very dark colors work with stained glass, I hope you don’t mind c:

H57drbe.png
[center][size=4][b]I am opening one Grab Bag Slot [u]OR[/u] one Stained Glass slot![/b] You may reserve a slot and fill out the form later, but please try to have it done within 12 hours at the latest. I should finish your commission in about 1-4 days.[/center] -------------- [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Grab Bag - $30-$60[/center] [color=red]For Grab Bags: no skydancers or wildclaws please. I'm sorry I don't like drawing them :'c[/color] [center][b](you can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples!)[/b][/center] [list][*]Payment is fully upfront. [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, robots, furries, cats, literally whatever [*]Throw however much money you want ($30 -> about an hour or two of drawing), a character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas for an hour or two like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] (please no skydancers, wildclaws or imps. i'm sorry </3) [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Stained Glass - $120[/center] [color=red]For Stained Glass: [b]NON-DRAGONS ONLY[/b], human(oid) characters preferred.[/color] Dragons have turned out to be really hard for me to pose and fit on the canvas & I don't have the mental capacity to try to convert FR outfits and genes and such into something aesthetically coherent :') [b]If you really want an FR dragon and you're ok with it being [u]highly[/u] simplified, you can ask.[/b] [center][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2818515/109#post_54621555]Here is an example of the level of detail you should expect for commissions.[/url][/b] Other recent stained glass work (commissions will be a bit less intricate than these simply because art pieces like that take me like 3 business days): [b][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612124645101010945/1115931987329437746/IMG_0126.png][1][/url] [url=https://i.ibb.co/PQGC1gm/Untitled-March-13-2023-22-52-39-copy-7.png][2][/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612124645101010945/1088012409500872725/IMG_9479.png][3][/url][/b] [size=2]characters all belong to ArtsheepNZ[/size][/center] [list][*]Payment is either fully upfront, or 1/2 upfront - 1/2 after a low-res version of the final product. [*]Non-dragon characters only, humanoid preferred. Additional characters will be +$60. [*]I won't be able to send a WIP for these, apologies- I combat executive dysfunction by finishing all my commissions in one sitting :') [/list] [b]Stained Glass Order Form[/b] [code][b]Character ref:[/b] [b]Scene description:[/b] (I'm cool with either a specific scene/pose description (though try to keep it reasonably simple- there's only so much I can fit with abstract shapes), or just a vibe / BRIEF lore summary!) [b]Motifs, if any:[/b] (anything in particular that represents your character I can use for decoration/spacefilling? swords, a certain type of flower, sun imagery, water, etc?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code] ----------------- [b]BEFORE YOU ORDER:[/b] [list][*]Post your order form with all relevant info in one post [b]on this thread[/b]. [*][b]PM me your paypal email [/b]once you post your form! [*][b]Please don’t send me [u]order forms[/u] or [u]commission info[/u] through PM.[/b] FR messages don’t have a search function, I don’t want to have to dig through my inbox trying to find it later :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ sphericalcow)! FR messages suck & it’s really easy for me to lose/forget stuff D:[/list] [size=0] @Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX @BellatheITgirl @silverwis @Daevaus @Worgen @Askesis @wolfpeach @KyuuBird @Viscere @bonivich @vague-whisperings @Alkali @Nozaria @timeland @Teds @sucrose @Swevery @Xolrit @mothimistic @WaspsRUs @irithyll @thePurple @xaz @FloralFawn @TheChurchGrim @Geminid @CosmicZeb @PaintmasterSheo @decomposedcarrot @Rocky12 @Minstri @hawkeyyee @NegCol @softatrocity @tokkungi @disj0inted @llamaness @Panarow
I am opening one Grab Bag Slot OR one Stained Glass slot!

You may reserve a slot and fill out the form later, but please try to have it done within 12 hours at the latest.

I should finish your commission in about 1-4 days.

Grab Bag - $30-$60
For Grab Bags: no skydancers or wildclaws please. I'm sorry I don't like drawing them :'c
(you can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples!)
  • Payment is fully upfront.
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, robots, furries, cats, literally whatever
  • Throw however much money you want ($30 -> about an hour or two of drawing), a character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas for an hour or two like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] (please no skydancers, wildclaws or imps. i'm sorry </3) [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO

Stained Glass - $120
For Stained Glass: NON-DRAGONS ONLY, human(oid) characters preferred. Dragons have turned out to be really hard for me to pose and fit on the canvas & I don't have the mental capacity to try to convert FR outfits and genes and such into something aesthetically coherent :') If you really want an FR dragon and you're ok with it being highly simplified, you can ask.
Here is an example of the level of detail you should expect for commissions.
Other recent stained glass work (commissions will be a bit less intricate than these simply because art pieces like that take me like 3 business days):
[1] [2] [3]
characters all belong to ArtsheepNZ
  • Payment is either fully upfront, or 1/2 upfront - 1/2 after a low-res version of the final product.
  • Non-dragon characters only, humanoid preferred. Additional characters will be +$60.
  • I won't be able to send a WIP for these, apologies- I combat executive dysfunction by finishing all my commissions in one sitting :')

Stained Glass Order Form
Code:
[b]Character ref:[/b] [b]Scene description:[/b] (I'm cool with either a specific scene/pose description (though try to keep it reasonably simple- there's only so much I can fit with abstract shapes), or just a vibe / BRIEF lore summary!) [b]Motifs, if any:[/b] (anything in particular that represents your character I can use for decoration/spacefilling? swords, a certain type of flower, sun imagery, water, etc?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO

BEFORE YOU ORDER:
  • Post your order form with all relevant info in one post on this thread.
  • PM me your paypal email once you post your form!
  • Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM. FR messages don’t have a search function, I don’t want to have to dig through my inbox trying to find it later :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ sphericalcow)! FR messages suck & it’s really easy for me to lose/forget stuff D:

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX @BellatheITgirl @silverwis @Daevaus @Worgen @Askesis @wolfpeach @KyuuBird @Viscere @bonivich @vague-whisperings @Alkali @Nozaria @timeland @Teds @sucrose @Swevery @Xolrit @mothimistic @WaspsRUs @irithyll @thePurple @xaz @FloralFawn @TheChurchGrim @Geminid @CosmicZeb @PaintmasterSheo @decomposedcarrot @Rocky12 @Minstri @hawkeyyee @NegCol @softatrocity @tokkungi @disj0inted @llamaness @Panarow
@Straka

OH THAT'S GORGEOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
@Straka

OH THAT'S GORGEOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Can I claim the stained glass slot for my favorite character from Kingdom Hearts? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] I adore the style soooo much!
Can I claim the stained glass slot for my favorite character from Kingdom Hearts? I adore the style soooo much!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png