Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i frequently play on a smart fridge, ama
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Punchline" date="2023-07-15 05:49:11" ] im obsessed with this. what made you look at a fridge and think this needs dragons on it asap [/quote] my brain works in strange ways
Punchline wrote on 2023-07-15 05:49:11:
im obsessed with this. what made you look at a fridge and think this needs dragons on it asap
my brain works in strange ways
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

brimstone, occeus, or screemu

i do a lot of strange things
vista_ridge1.png windowarcane.png
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2023-07-15 05:49:16" ] should i be afraid? concerned, even? [/quote] maybe
Zeatehk wrote on 2023-07-15 05:49:16:
should i be afraid? concerned, even?
maybe
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

How long have you been using the fridge to play FR? What made you decide to start?
How long have you been using the fridge to play FR? What made you decide to start?
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Is the website laggy?(that was my experience trying to play on my 3ds lol)
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Why have a fridge that can connect to the internet?

And does it not hurt (edit: or otherwise generally bother) your wrists after a while?

And does it not hurt (edit: or otherwise generally bother) your wrists after a while?
Smart fridges exist? What function do they have other than playing FR? Does anyone else who lives with you use the screen for anything, or is it exclusively for FR?
Smart fridges exist? What function do they have other than playing FR? Does anyone else who lives with you use the screen for anything, or is it exclusively for FR?
[quote name="Zephara" date="2023-07-15 06:21:24" ] How long have you been using the fridge to play FR? What made you decide to start? [/quote] since at least may 9th, and i started because i enjoy playing on odd devices
Zephara wrote on 2023-07-15 06:21:24:
since at least may 9th, and i started because i enjoy playing on odd devices
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

[quote name="rainchime" date="2023-07-15 06:28:36" ] Is the website laggy?(that was my experience trying to play on my 3ds lol) [/quote] sometims, yeah
rainchime wrote on 2023-07-15 06:28:36:
sometims, yeah
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

[quote name="Perseids" date="2023-07-15 07:17:11" ] Why have a fridge that can connect to the internet? And does it not hurt (edit: or otherwise generally bother) your wrists after a while? [/quote] i have no clue. it doesn‘t bother my wrist but my right shoulder usually ends up aching after a bit (especially when i‘m doing g&g)
Perseids wrote on 2023-07-15 07:17:11:

i have no clue. it doesn‘t bother my wrist but my right shoulder usually ends up aching after a bit (especially when i‘m doing g&g)
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

[quote name="Ratgirl" date="2023-07-15 08:14:43" ] Smart fridges exist? What function do they have other than playing FR? Does anyone else who lives with you use the screen for anything, or is it exclusively for FR? [/quote] sometimes they‘ll play music on it but that‘s about it
Ratgirl wrote on 2023-07-15 08:14:43:
sometimes they‘ll play music on it but that‘s about it
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

1 2 3 4 5 6