Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page forced down in Baldwin
Recently, whenever I've selected an item to melt in Baldwin's cauldron, upon selecting the item, the page is instantly scrolled down a bit. It's a similar effect to when you incubate a nest, however this is definitely not supposed to happen. I've already cleared my cache, and I'm not entirely sure what else could be causing this.
Recently, whenever I've selected an item to melt in Baldwin's cauldron, upon selecting the item, the page is instantly scrolled down a bit. It's a similar effect to when you incubate a nest, however this is definitely not supposed to happen. I've already cleared my cache, and I'm not entirely sure what else could be causing this.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
This is most likely related to the recent accessibility update and it is something we are investigating. Thank you for the report!
This is most likely related to the recent accessibility update and it is something we are investigating. Thank you for the report!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I am also experiencing this issue! glad to know it's something that's known and being looked into.
I am also experiencing this issue! glad to know it's something that's known and being looked into.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
I've been experiencing this as well
I've been experiencing this as well
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I noticed it happening if I individually feed dragons. I hope this information helps in finding the root of the issue!

Addition: It also happens when I name dragons.
I noticed it happening if I individually feed dragons. I hope this information helps in finding the root of the issue!

Addition: It also happens when I name dragons.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I'm also having it happen when clicking on trade buttons at Swipp's, even if a trade isn't completed and I'm just checking missing materials. Hope that helps find what's going on since it seems to be in a few places currently!
I'm also having it happen when clicking on trade buttons at Swipp's, even if a trade isn't completed and I'm just checking missing materials. Hope that helps find what's going on since it seems to be in a few places currently!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
This also happens when you name dragons.
This also happens when you name dragons.
This keeps happening to me when I'm previewing a skin or accent on a dragon.
This keeps happening to me when I'm previewing a skin or accent on a dragon.
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
Hello all, we have deployed a change which hopefully will fix this issue. Please let me know if it has improved for you. Thanks!
Hello all, we have deployed a change which hopefully will fix this issue. Please let me know if it has improved for you. Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2023-07-18 11:52:47" ] Hello all, we have deployed a change which hopefully will fix this issue. Please let me know if it has improved for you. Thanks! [/quote] thanks so much to you and your team for all your hard work! looks like it's at least fixed for me. my baldwin page is no longer being forced down when i select an item to transmute.
Mutron wrote on 2023-07-18 11:52:47:
thanks so much to you and your team for all your hard work! looks like it's at least fixed for me. my baldwin page is no longer being forced down when i select an item to transmute.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024