Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page Jumping On Auction Page
1 2
Sometimes, when looking through dragons in Realm-Wide Auctions and clicking on a portrait, the page will jump up a specific length each time (though not to the top.) I've only experienced it happening when 50 results are set to show per page (I never do 25, so there might be a possibility it does the same when showing that amount.) It doesn't seem to matter what filter has been set, and although it happens quite often, I haven't noticed a specific pattern besides these things yet.

It happens to me when using Firefox on Windows 10, macOS Big Sur and Android. Systems and browsers are all running latest version. Tried clearing caches and similar too.

Update: just experienced it jumping down too. Also, I was mistaken that it's a specific length. It seems to be rather random how far it jumps. It might have to do with the last portrat that's been clicked.
Sometimes, when looking through dragons in Realm-Wide Auctions and clicking on a portrait, the page will jump up a specific length each time (though not to the top.) I've only experienced it happening when 50 results are set to show per page (I never do 25, so there might be a possibility it does the same when showing that amount.) It doesn't seem to matter what filter has been set, and although it happens quite often, I haven't noticed a specific pattern besides these things yet.

It happens to me when using Firefox on Windows 10, macOS Big Sur and Android. Systems and browsers are all running latest version. Tried clearing caches and similar too.

Update: just experienced it jumping down too. Also, I was mistaken that it's a specific length. It seems to be rather random how far it jumps. It might have to do with the last portrat that's been clicked.
Cal | Any pronouns | FR +9

mctEJP5.png

If you want to look through my lair,
please start here!
I also experience this, with no discernable pattern of when it will jump or how far. I use Chrome (Windows 10/11) and usually only go with the default 10 results per page.
I also experience this, with no discernable pattern of when it will jump or how far. I use Chrome (Windows 10/11) and usually only go with the default 10 results per page.
uHUuVFD.png
Hello all, we have a number of places where the page is jumping around when you interact with dialogs, some of which is due to the introduction of the Jump to Main Content link with the latest accessibility update. We are working on investigating a fix. Thank you!
Hello all, we have a number of places where the page is jumping around when you interact with dialogs, some of which is due to the introduction of the Jump to Main Content link with the latest accessibility update. We are working on investigating a fix. Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you Mutron!! Best of luck
Thank you Mutron!! Best of luck
Cal | Any pronouns | FR +9

mctEJP5.png

If you want to look through my lair,
please start here!
Hi! just thought i’d add that the page is jumping up when i accept names for dragons. Good luck on finding the fixes!
Hi! just thought i’d add that the page is jumping up when i accept names for dragons. Good luck on finding the fixes!
For me this actually started awhile ago, although, it could have been at the beginning of the accessibility updates? Not sure.
For me this actually started awhile ago, although, it could have been at the beginning of the accessibility updates? Not sure.
uHUuVFD.png
[quote name="pumpkinskull" date="2023-07-14 20:20:13" ] For me this actually started awhile ago, although, it could have been at the beginning of the accessibility updates? Not sure. [/quote] yeah. this has been happening to me for years
pumpkinskull wrote on 2023-07-14 20:20:13:

yeah. this has been happening to me for years
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
It's done this to me for ages, usually refreshing temporally fixes it for me for varying lengths of time.
It's done this to me for ages, usually refreshing temporally fixes it for me for varying lengths of time.
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
For me it happens when I click a link to a dragon and then return to the auction page and attempt to preview a dragon that isn't on the same screen as the one I clicked through to.

I can reset it by clicking anywhere in the blank/background areas on the auction tab; after that previews open as expected until the next time I open a dragon link.

It happens regardless of how I tell it to open a new tab: the bug occurs if I use keyboard shortcuts, ask to open a new tab through the right click menu option; or click the link with no modifiers (and it opens in a new tab automatically)
For me it happens when I click a link to a dragon and then return to the auction page and attempt to preview a dragon that isn't on the same screen as the one I clicked through to.

I can reset it by clicking anywhere in the blank/background areas on the auction tab; after that previews open as expected until the next time I open a dragon link.

It happens regardless of how I tell it to open a new tab: the bug occurs if I use keyboard shortcuts, ask to open a new tab through the right click menu option; or click the link with no modifiers (and it opens in a new tab automatically)
Hello all, for those of you experiencing an issue that started on July 12, we have deployed a change which hopefully will fix this issue. Please let me know if it has improved for you. Thanks!
Hello all, for those of you experiencing an issue that started on July 12, we have deployed a change which hopefully will fix this issue. Please let me know if it has improved for you. Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2