Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page Jumping On Auction Page
1 2
@Mutron for me it is very much not fixed :( it can really mess with my auction-house flow and i use it a fair bit
@Mutron for me it is very much not fixed :( it can really mess with my auction-house flow and i use it a fair bit
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
[quote name="DoodlePoodle" date="2023-07-18 14:41:19" ] @Mutron for me it is very much not fixed :( it can really mess with my auction-house flow and i use it a fair bit [/quote] @DoodlePoodle has this issue been happening to you for a while (longer than the past week?) If so it is likely caused by something different than what was fixed today, so it will probably need to be a separate fix.
DoodlePoodle wrote on 2023-07-18 14:41:19:

@DoodlePoodle has this issue been happening to you for a while (longer than the past week?) If so it is likely caused by something different than what was fixed today, so it will probably need to be a separate fix.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron It's been going on for a long while, yes.

However as what i am experiencing is exactly as OP described i wasn't sure if you attempted to fix this bug in particular or if you were working on the different one that is occurring as well. Apologies!
@Mutron It's been going on for a long while, yes.

However as what i am experiencing is exactly as OP described i wasn't sure if you attempted to fix this bug in particular or if you were working on the different one that is occurring as well. Apologies!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
[quote name="DoodlePoodle" date="2023-07-18 15:06:24" ] It's been going on for a long while, yes. However as what i am experiencing is exactly as OP described i wasn't sure if you attempted to fix this bug in particular or if you were working on the different one that is occurring as well. Apologies! [/quote] @DoodlePoodle No worries, we received reports of several bugs related to page scrolling and focus issues at around the same time, keeping track of them is proving complicated.
DoodlePoodle wrote on 2023-07-18 15:06:24:
It's been going on for a long while, yes.

@DoodlePoodle No worries, we received reports of several bugs related to page scrolling and focus issues at around the same time, keeping track of them is proving complicated.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron no worries at all! It's fully understandable

I'm unfortunately also still experiencing this issue and have been since I returned about a month ago (last time I was active was... 4 years ago? So no idea if the issue existed back then too ahaha)

Here, I recorded a video of it happening:

imgur.com/B6KOeqn.mp4

Some other notes:
  • It doesn't seem to happen when no filter at all is applied. Granted, I don't go through the dragons section of the auction house without filters, so I don't have nearly as much "field experience" with that one. For the sake of making it easier for you, I'll try and do that more often :')
  • Whenever the issue occurs, I have tried refreshing with CTRL + R. Although, every time I do that, it literally only fixes it for the first dragon I click. When I click on the second dragon, it starts jumping again, but exponentially. As in, the first time it jumps, it's very small, next time it jumps, it's suddenly way further, etc.
  • After I recorded that video and went back to the auction page, it just stopped? o_o It was the same tab that I hadn't closed and everything. I had only clicked off to upload the video to Imgur.
@Mutron no worries at all! It's fully understandable

I'm unfortunately also still experiencing this issue and have been since I returned about a month ago (last time I was active was... 4 years ago? So no idea if the issue existed back then too ahaha)

Here, I recorded a video of it happening:

imgur.com/B6KOeqn.mp4

Some other notes:
  • It doesn't seem to happen when no filter at all is applied. Granted, I don't go through the dragons section of the auction house without filters, so I don't have nearly as much "field experience" with that one. For the sake of making it easier for you, I'll try and do that more often :')
  • Whenever the issue occurs, I have tried refreshing with CTRL + R. Although, every time I do that, it literally only fixes it for the first dragon I click. When I click on the second dragon, it starts jumping again, but exponentially. As in, the first time it jumps, it's very small, next time it jumps, it's suddenly way further, etc.
  • After I recorded that video and went back to the auction page, it just stopped? o_o It was the same tab that I hadn't closed and everything. I had only clicked off to upload the video to Imgur.
Cal | Any pronouns | FR +9

mctEJP5.png

If you want to look through my lair,
please start here!
1 2