Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Could I please get some familiars that I haven't discovered yet if possible? Thank you
Hello! Could I please get some familiars that I haven't discovered yet if possible? Thank you
~~Bump
please note I only have spare familiars from bonding chests. I don't do coliseum fights or baldwin's brew very often.
~~Bump
please note I only have spare familiars from bonding chests. I don't do coliseum fights or baldwin's brew very often.
Hello! I am a new player so i would love any extra random familiars that you have, since i only have very few to begin with :)
Will gladly take any amount or type that you would like to give :D

Thank you!!
Hello! I am a new player so i would love any extra random familiars that you have, since i only have very few to begin with :)
Will gladly take any amount or type that you would like to give :D

Thank you!!
4vI5oMm.png
Hii! I started today and wanted to see if you had any extra familiars I can have? Please and ty!
Hii! I started today and wanted to see if you had any extra familiars I can have? Please and ty!
I would love a random assortment of blue, grey, brown, pink or cream familiars if you have them to spare!
I would love a random assortment of blue, grey, brown, pink or cream familiars if you have them to spare!
as a familiar hoarder i humbly request your spare sillys.

random ones are fine, i dont have any in mind (unless you happen to have a bumble, but i know that's a coli pet)

thank you :)
as a familiar hoarder i humbly request your spare sillys.

random ones are fine, i dont have any in mind (unless you happen to have a bumble, but i know that's a coli pet)

thank you :)
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I would love any random familiars!
I would love any random familiars!
iSMOnnH.png
Hi there, I would be happy with any familiars that I don't have! Any that you have duplicates of that aren't in my bestiary would be very welcome :)
Hi there, I would be happy with any familiars that I don't have! Any that you have duplicates of that aren't in my bestiary would be very welcome :)
If you have some critters left, I would be happy with any new familiars for my Beastiary, thank you!
If you have some critters left, I would be happy with any new familiars for my Beastiary, thank you!
0qIKdor.png
Hi, I'll take any familiars I don't have unlocked yet!
Thanks for hosting :)
Hi, I'll take any familiars I don't have unlocked yet!
Thanks for hosting :)
y6Tz96p.pngWMIg6Ah.png9mjyPzr.png
› Neko | › FR +18 | › They/Them
› Wishlist
hi :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7