Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Long-Term] Nests of any element
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Hello I have 3 nests available right now that I can rent to you :)
Hello I have 3 nests available right now that I can rent to you :)
SQVdsFh.pnguO4hI6g.pngx5p5Lqa.png
@teddy2008 I can host you 2 nests! My account is 8+ year old which is one and only allowed for me to own c:
@teddy2008 I can host you 2 nests! My account is 8+ year old which is one and only allowed for me to own c:
Egg is ready to hatch tomorrow :)
Egg is ready to hatch tomorrow :)
cat dad I collect coatls
Ljw7JvQ.png
mTAp2ld.png6Dq3jOp.png
rI18gRz.pngn17QGji.png
qJFAY9h.png
Thank you @Cerebellum and @hayum! I will send one pair to each in a bit. Sorry for the slow response!
Thank you @Cerebellum and @hayum! I will send one pair to each in a bit. Sorry for the slow response!
The_Aether_Orchard
2 eggs! See you when they hatch c:
2 eggs! See you when they hatch c:
@teddy2008

I'll have some Light nests available in about 3 days if you need any. My one and only account has been around since 2013.
@teddy2008

I'll have some Light nests available in about 3 days if you need any. My one and only account has been around since 2013.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@teddy2008 I have 3 nests that freed up today. My account has been around since 2019. According to the ToS a player can have one account.
@teddy2008 I have 3 nests that freed up today. My account has been around since 2019. According to the ToS a player can have one account.
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
Dragons are on their way home :) one smol hatchling from Wary and Citadel
If you need another nest right away, I have 1-2 (depending on if I use one or not) that are currently available

Edit: could I be added to the pinglist?
Dragons are on their way home :) one smol hatchling from Wary and Citadel
If you need another nest right away, I have 1-2 (depending on if I use one or not) that are currently available

Edit: could I be added to the pinglist?
cat dad I collect coatls
Ljw7JvQ.png
mTAp2ld.png6Dq3jOp.png
rI18gRz.pngn17QGji.png
qJFAY9h.png
I've been here since '14, but I don't really post often so its up to you what level I qualify for :^)
Please note- sometimes I forget to incubate a day or two as I have problems with my memory. I have been taking measures to make sure I don't forget, though. Just please be patient with me if it takes a little longer and feel free to send me a message if they're late
One account per person

I've got space for 2 plague nests, maybe 3 if there's a nest with 3 or less eggs (working on den space)
I've been here since '14, but I don't really post often so its up to you what level I qualify for :^)
Please note- sometimes I forget to incubate a day or two as I have problems with my memory. I have been taking measures to make sure I don't forget, though. Just please be patient with me if it takes a little longer and feel free to send me a message if they're late
One account per person

I've got space for 2 plague nests, maybe 3 if there's a nest with 3 or less eggs (working on den space)
V7wUqxW.pngKwxLkEj.pnglCK29fT.pngezgif-1-dbf6252158.gif
@teddy2008
I have room for 3 pairs :)
And users are only allowed to own one account!
@teddy2008
I have room for 3 pairs :)
And users are only allowed to own one account!
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19