Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm back!!
So I'm not new here, but I did take a year-long hiatus after I moved to a place with no internet. I'm so glad to be back on FR! I hope I haven't missed anything to fun while I've been home :D

Also, can someone point me to an updated mire build guide? Some of the new creatures have completely rendered my old strategy useless :(
So I'm not new here, but I did take a year-long hiatus after I moved to a place with no internet. I'm so glad to be back on FR! I hope I haven't missed anything to fun while I've been home :D

Also, can someone point me to an updated mire build guide? Some of the new creatures have completely rendered my old strategy useless :(
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.pngLEz8dcm.pngoqjWYKt.png
OPFWPxg.pngtuclmOI.pngN16btBO.pngl3R7Ulc.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png0HBKL8H.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
NGpMkRl.pngRI1dQsH.pngSEIqIGe.pngRl71vuP.png
uPNWHgD.png3B15OeM.pngdQw9cEN.pngXD376rC.png
I also came back just yesterday, and the old build should still be good!! Ive leveled about 6 dragons in my effort to get used to the game again.

Here's the link. With this build you can level 2 fodder at a time but you should be able to find other recent builds pretty easily!!

Having no internet sucks but it's so nice to have an excuse to not be chronically online imo!

But, welcome back C: Have fun first worry later!
I also came back just yesterday, and the old build should still be good!! Ive leveled about 6 dragons in my effort to get used to the game again.

Here's the link. With this build you can level 2 fodder at a time but you should be able to find other recent builds pretty easily!!

Having no internet sucks but it's so nice to have an excuse to not be chronically online imo!

But, welcome back C: Have fun first worry later!
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria Thank you! Welcome back as well :D

My lvl 25 sometimes doesn't take out the new monsters, even with Rally and Eliminate. Not sure what's up with him? Lol

But you're right-Fun first! I got my first scroll of eternal youth for one of my dragons and gened both of my progens already, so I've been productive :)
@Mynteria Thank you! Welcome back as well :D

My lvl 25 sometimes doesn't take out the new monsters, even with Rally and Eliminate. Not sure what's up with him? Lol

But you're right-Fun first! I got my first scroll of eternal youth for one of my dragons and gened both of my progens already, so I've been productive :)
@Snares

I noticed that as well, but I also very heavily recall some creatures (like the mossy cerdae// plague unicorn) also needing a hit before elim, BUT I'm mpre then certain there's other builds!!! I'm very comfy with this one hehe.

Oooouh!! Lets go!! I need to work on my progens too, I really have the worst colors on them baddies so geneing is scary
@Snares

I noticed that as well, but I also very heavily recall some creatures (like the mossy cerdae// plague unicorn) also needing a hit before elim, BUT I'm mpre then certain there's other builds!!! I'm very comfy with this one hehe.

Oooouh!! Lets go!! I need to work on my progens too, I really have the worst colors on them baddies so geneing is scary
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria I gened your progens! It would be a little sad not being able to beef them, but I think they look cool like this!

Er, are these your progens? Not entirely sure tbh
@Mynteria I gened your progens! It would be a little sad not being able to beef them, but I think they look cool like this!

Er, are these your progens? Not entirely sure tbh
@Snares Hi & welcome back!! Here's my L25 Mire Trainer and she works just great; Mire Trainer build per Maki's guide (posted above). I'll keep an eye on her today; I think she can Rally/Elim everything in the Mire. Some opponents are stronger than others. Swamp Wolves own me grrrrr xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83868846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838689/83868846_350.png[/img][/url] You can check out her stats. I compared her to your Keith -- they're both Arcane; he has 119 STR and she has 120; he has 64 QCK and she has 62. Otherwise, they're identical, so I'm not sure why the difference in gameplay? If you like details, here's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598]Louretta's Chronological Updates Reference[/url]. Every update since the beginning of FR!! So you can see what you missed in the last year. Cheers!! ^^
@Snares

Hi & welcome back!!

Here's my L25 Mire Trainer and she works just great; Mire Trainer build per Maki's guide (posted above). I'll keep an eye on her today; I think she can Rally/Elim everything in the Mire. Some opponents are stronger than others. Swamp Wolves own me grrrrr xD

83868846_350.png

You can check out her stats. I compared her to your Keith -- they're both Arcane; he has 119 STR and she has 120; he has 64 QCK and she has 62. Otherwise, they're identical, so I'm not sure why the difference in gameplay?

If you like details, here's Louretta's Chronological Updates Reference. Every update since the beginning of FR!! So you can see what you missed in the last year.

Cheers!!

^^
@BunnySox the attack difference explains it! He leaves the new monsters on a single hit point lol. Thanks for sharing Caroliba--she's gorgeous!
@BunnySox the attack difference explains it! He leaves the new monsters on a single hit point lol. Thanks for sharing Caroliba--she's gorgeous!