Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1138 1139
@Hesperide Ohh, I love lilacs! Door 3!
@Hesperide Ohh, I love lilacs! Door 3!
@Hesperide
Oh Woah these are lovely descriptions- I'll take Door 1, please!
@Hesperide
Oh Woah these are lovely descriptions- I'll take Door 1, please!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Hesperide I'd love to snag the last one available^^
@Hesperide I'd love to snag the last one available^^
owLQbEv_-_Imgur.png
[center]@krynntec As you push the door open, a blast of humid air hits you in the face. The room is certainly spacious, and you can't even make out a ceiling, or walls for that matter, among the bustling foliage. Critters of all kinds scuttle in the bushes, and a few make their way over to you. [Item=Southmarsh podid][item=psywurm][item=poisonous toridae][item=silt wolf] @Harpiaa This door opens into a tiny, darkly lit room which seems much like a wardrobe, apart from the strange tangle of plants that fills the space. You can just make out a rail through the greenery, which confirms your guess. Reaching out for it, you find 3 pieces of apparel hanging from it. Nobody would miss them, right? [Item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed mantle][item=date plumed headdress] @rubyxblade As you open the door, tinted purple mist pours from the room. You can just make out a wide pair of yellow eyes watching you from the centre of the room, and as the fog clears it reveals a fluffy obelisk hatchling perched in a patch of flowers. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87372190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873722/87372190_350.png[/img][/url] [Item=satin violets]×50
@krynntec
As you push the door open, a blast of humid air hits you in the face. The room is certainly spacious, and you can't even make out a ceiling, or walls for that matter, among the bustling foliage. Critters of all kinds scuttle in the bushes, and a few make their way over to you.
Southmarsh Podid Psywurm Poisonous Toridae Silt Wolf

@Harpiaa
This door opens into a tiny, darkly lit room which seems much like a wardrobe, apart from the strange tangle of plants that fills the space. You can just make out a rail through the greenery, which confirms your guess. Reaching out for it, you find 3 pieces of apparel hanging from it. Nobody would miss them, right?
Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Headdress

@rubyxblade
As you open the door, tinted purple mist pours from the room. You can just make out a wide pair of yellow eyes watching you from the centre of the room, and as the fog clears it reveals a fluffy obelisk hatchling perched in a patch of flowers.
87372190_350.png
Satin Violets ×50
she/her || fr +8 || wishlist

[center][b]WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE?[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KevgYfB.png[/img] ~~ [b]GREEN? ~~ RED? ~~ YELLOW?[/b][/center] If you saw these from me earlier, the prizes and the order has been changed, never fear.
WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE?
KevgYfB.png
~~
GREEN?
~~
RED?
~~
YELLOW?
If you saw these from me earlier, the prizes and the order has been changed, never fear.
@rubyxblade
I'll take the Red door, please!
@rubyxblade
I'll take the Red door, please!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@rubyxblade

yellow pls the pictures are so cute c:
@rubyxblade

yellow pls the pictures are so cute c:
Vj0BLbc.png
@rubyxblade
green!!
@rubyxblade
green!!
image.png
@ammieedude You open the green door! Inside you find two boxes of greens! Hope you're hungry... [item=Fragrant Orchid]x99[item=Lap Octopus]x99 @Krynntec You open the red door! Inside you find, not a red dragon, but a white and pink Spiral! She asks to come home with you, and you agree! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87379100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873792/87379100_350.png[/img][/url] @samsysweet You open the yellow door! Inside you find a box with some jewelry and silk. Fancy! [item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow]
@ammieedude You open the green door! Inside you find two boxes of greens! Hope you're hungry...
Fragrant Orchid x99 Lap Octopus x99

@Krynntec You open the red door! Inside you find, not a red dragon, but a white and pink Spiral! She asks to come home with you, and you agree!
87379100_350.png

@samsysweet You open the yellow door! Inside you find a box with some jewelry and silk. Fancy!
Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Choker Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow
Door 1 is primarily composed of twigs and sticks. In fact, it looks to be painstakingly woven together, with the gaps being stuffed with moss and fluff.

Door 2 looks weathered, made of a coppery metal with quite a bit of patina. Quiet shuffles can be heard beyond it, but they seem to stop as you near the handle.

Door 3 is composed of a reflective alloy, encrusted in amethyst. The handle looks to be worn down from use, but was certainly quite sharp at one point.
Door 1 is primarily composed of twigs and sticks. In fact, it looks to be painstakingly woven together, with the gaps being stuffed with moss and fluff.

Door 2 looks weathered, made of a coppery metal with quite a bit of patina. Quiet shuffles can be heard beyond it, but they seem to stop as you near the handle.

Door 3 is composed of a reflective alloy, encrusted in amethyst. The handle looks to be worn down from use, but was certainly quite sharp at one point.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1138 1139