Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2023] Cooking Contest (Done!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you so much for the personal comments and for running the event! c: And to everyone who voted!

For the raffle, I'd love the Ruffle Glasswing. Thank you again!
Thank you so much for the personal comments and for running the event! c: And to everyone who voted!

For the raffle, I'd love the Ruffle Glasswing. Thank you again!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Thank you so much for organizing this! I love cooking events! Definitely have a few new recipes to try now...

1. Pomegranate
2. Passionfruit
3. Elderberry
4. Clementine
Thank you so much for organizing this! I love cooking events! Definitely have a few new recipes to try now...

1. Pomegranate
2. Passionfruit
3. Elderberry
4. Clementine
@sylvandyr - thank so much for running this event, it's been a while and it was great to see one of these again!

@Irithyll Congratulations :) I was eyeing off those spring rolls and had 2 ideas in mind that would have used glass noodles (although technically they are sweet potato starch, not rice, but still). One of them was homemade pot noodles, which looked great in the jar, but once I added the hot water they weren't as pretty. And the other idea would have looked pretty, but I didn't feel it made a cohesive dish, so I changed directions.

@sylvandyr - thank so much for running this event, it's been a while and it was great to see one of these again!

@Irithyll Congratulations :) I was eyeing off those spring rolls and had 2 ideas in mind that would have used glass noodles (although technically they are sweet potato starch, not rice, but still). One of them was homemade pot noodles, which looked great in the jar, but once I added the hot water they weren't as pretty. And the other idea would have looked pretty, but I didn't feel it made a cohesive dish, so I changed directions.

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
hello! totally forgot to answer this ping, my bad

1.Pomegranate
2.Elderberry

thank you very much
hello! totally forgot to answer this ping, my bad

1.Pomegranate
2.Elderberry

thank you very much
This was so fun! Sorry for the wait, I have so many pings @ - @

1-Clementine!

2-Pomegranate

3-Elderberry