Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 743 744
Hello! May I please buy Conjure she is a beauty :)
Hello! May I please buy Conjure she is a beauty :)
WSAJLI2.png
7Z9Im0x.png
LdrXdmS.png
3adgzZD.png
JvUa9ma.png
nZoPjhF.png
I'd love to buy conjure, but I see she is on the pinglist pre sale (I'm not super sure what that means?) If she is still available am I able to grab her?
I'd love to buy conjure, but I see she is on the pinglist pre sale (I'm not super sure what that means?) If she is still available am I able to grab her?
@evilRevan
sent a CR!

@CrimsonForecasts
I'm sorry, they were already claimed - but I can reserve a hatchling like them for you!

@Jessymetal
pinglist pre-sale just means that only people who are on the hatchery pinglist are eligible to buy new hatches for a 24-hour period, however she was already claimed - I'm sorry about that D: but I can absolutely reserve a hatchling like her for you from the next nest, so you can be guaranteed to get your own!
@evilRevan
sent a CR!

@CrimsonForecasts
I'm sorry, they were already claimed - but I can reserve a hatchling like them for you!

@Jessymetal
pinglist pre-sale just means that only people who are on the hatchery pinglist are eligible to buy new hatches for a 24-hour period, however she was already claimed - I'm sorry about that D: but I can absolutely reserve a hatchling like her for you from the next nest, so you can be guaranteed to get your own!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Quebeal
that was 100% an oversight on my part and I'm so sorry - I'll nest the pair again ASAP and when the next hatchling with those specifications is born, I'll send it to you free of charge <3 I apologize again for the mistake, thank you for bearing with me.
@Quebeal
that was 100% an oversight on my part and I'm so sorry - I'll nest the pair again ASAP and when the next hatchling with those specifications is born, I'll send it to you free of charge <3 I apologize again for the mistake, thank you for bearing with me.
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87161413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871615/87161413_350.png[/img][/url] I want to buy her with gems!
@Solinary

87161413_350.png

I want to buy her with gems!
Hey! I'd like to pick up my reservation for treasure please :)
Hey! I'd like to pick up my reservation for treasure please :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou @XJSX
sent! thank you :)
@Risshou @XJSX
sent! thank you :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
thanks for clarifying; ah dont worry, it happens to all of us. i’ll be waiting patiently, thank you!
thanks for clarifying; ah dont worry, it happens to all of us. i’ll be waiting patiently, thank you!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Ah, my bad - I meant Currant… I see that she‘s gone already. I‘ll try next time :)
Ah, my bad - I meant Currant… I see that she‘s gone already. I‘ll try next time :)
jc4RTcO.png
[Center]Hope you don't mind the post! But that long time coming dragon I reserved, his project is finished and I wanted to show him off! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86253744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862538/86253744_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you again for always being you, for thinking of me even in difficult times, and for offering me chances to try new things. It's a relatively small gesture, I know, but I hope you don't downsize the importance, the inspiration, it brings to my life. I treasure you and our friendship dearly, no matter where time takes us both. [emoji=raven size=1]
Hope you don't mind the post! But that long time coming dragon I reserved, his project is finished and I wanted to show him off!

86253744_350.png

Thank you again for always being you, for thinking of me even in difficult times, and for offering me chances to try new things. It's a relatively small gesture, I know, but I hope you don't downsize the importance, the inspiration, it brings to my life. I treasure you and our friendship dearly, no matter where time takes us both.
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 743 744