Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fionavar Hatchery - Last call for these!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Anukai
Currently my lair is full so I am unable to accommodate any new dragons even if I wanted to. However if you happen to hatch a wildclaw boy that's avocado/forest I'd love to have him!

If it's not too much trouble, could you take me off any ping lists that I'm on? I've got new plans for my lair. :S
@Anukai
Currently my lair is full so I am unable to accommodate any new dragons even if I wanted to. However if you happen to hatch a wildclaw boy that's avocado/forest I'd love to have him!

If it's not too much trouble, could you take me off any ping lists that I'm on? I've got new plans for my lair. :S
z0HlerP.png8U8FN9o.gif
@Samster No problem! And do you have any preference for the tertiary color of the Wildclaw boy? And how about genes?
@Samster No problem! And do you have any preference for the tertiary color of the Wildclaw boy? And how about genes?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai The last boy I bought from you settled in nicely to my lair and got himself a pretty little pink smoke gal! So thank you for him. ^^ That being said I have my eyes on that gold/forest/blue Imp girl of yours. Is there anyway you could put her on hold for me until the 29th? I have a specific color scheme in mind for a wip pair and another one of my pairs might give it to me. Their nest doesn't hatch for three days though. I understand if you want your babies gone and you don't have to but I'd appreciate it!
@Anukai The last boy I bought from you settled in nicely to my lair and got himself a pretty little pink smoke gal! So thank you for him. ^^ That being said I have my eyes on that gold/forest/blue Imp girl of yours. Is there anyway you could put her on hold for me until the 29th? I have a specific color scheme in mind for a wip pair and another one of my pairs might give it to me. Their nest doesn't hatch for three days though. I understand if you want your babies gone and you don't have to but I'd appreciate it!
@Anukai
No preference for the tertiary colour. As for genes, if possible I'd prefer clown and eye spots but anything is good really. That or clown/shimmer. ^^
@Anukai
No preference for the tertiary colour. As for genes, if possible I'd prefer clown and eye spots but anything is good really. That or clown/shimmer. ^^
z0HlerP.png8U8FN9o.gif
@NightReign56 No problem! What's three more days? lol

@Samster Alright, I'll mark it down and let you know if/when I breed that combination. :3
@NightReign56 No problem! What's three more days? lol

@Samster Alright, I'll mark it down and let you know if/when I breed that combination. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai I'm interested in the Beige Clown / Avocado Shimmer / White Underbelly WC girl, how much are you looking for?
(Also, would it be possible to hold her a little while until I upgrade my lair, or should I wait on that? I have exactly one space open right now, so it'd be convenient for me, but not necessary.)
@Anukai I'm interested in the Beige Clown / Avocado Shimmer / White Underbelly WC girl, how much are you looking for?
(Also, would it be possible to hold her a little while until I upgrade my lair, or should I wait on that? I have exactly one space open right now, so it'd be convenient for me, but not necessary.)
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Mountainmagnolia I'm thinking around 40k; is that alright?
And yes, I can hold onto her for a few days. What date would you expect to pick her up on? This way, I can mark it down and not forget. :3
@Mountainmagnolia I'm thinking around 40k; is that alright?
And yes, I can hold onto her for a few days. What date would you expect to pick her up on? This way, I can mark it down and not forget. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@rainerain, @Wingtips, Drakavos and Audraflye's eggs have hatched! They are the top three hatchlings in the first post. ^w^
@rainerain, @Wingtips, Drakavos and Audraflye's eggs have hatched! They are the top three hatchlings in the first post. ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@Anukai: 40k sounds good to me. Stuff came up actually, so I think I'll pick her up now while I have space. Thank you though! Sending you a CR :)
@Anukai: 40k sounds good to me. Stuff came up actually, so I think I'll pick her up now while I have space. Thank you though! Sending you a CR :)
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Mountainmagnolia, great! Thank-you! ^w^
@Mountainmagnolia, great! Thank-you! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16