Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2013/2014 Festival Armbands and Sprites
1 2
I have a couple extra armbands and sprites from FR's first Holiday year, looking for gems. Treasure will be considered at 1g:1000t. Looking for round about prices from what is on the AH, also will consider unhatched eggs and specialty G1s. I may be in the market for a 5 digit ID number dragon, but undecided as of now.

For Armbands I have
Infectionist
Stonekeeper
Shady
Diver
Frigid
Electrician's
Whirlwind

For Sprites:
Lightening
Fire
Arcane
Plague
Earth
Shadow
Wind
Water
Nature

I do have some extra Ursa's from the 2014-2015 if someone is looking, ask about them however. Reply here or send me a message.
I have a couple extra armbands and sprites from FR's first Holiday year, looking for gems. Treasure will be considered at 1g:1000t. Looking for round about prices from what is on the AH, also will consider unhatched eggs and specialty G1s. I may be in the market for a 5 digit ID number dragon, but undecided as of now.

For Armbands I have
Infectionist
Stonekeeper
Shady
Diver
Frigid
Electrician's
Whirlwind

For Sprites:
Lightening
Fire
Arcane
Plague
Earth
Shadow
Wind
Water
Nature

I do have some extra Ursa's from the 2014-2015 if someone is looking, ask about them however. Reply here or send me a message.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@DrakenByte I didn't know if you wanted to be pinged or not so I did- I'm interested in your Nature Sprite! LAH is 2250g, and I have a variety of things I can offer. One of them is this G1, she's an XYX + a G1 Permababy. For the XYX, she could be partial payment + I could make up the rest in G+T if you'd like.
@DrakenByte I didn't know if you wanted to be pinged or not so I did- I'm interested in your Nature Sprite! LAH is 2250g, and I have a variety of things I can offer. One of them is this G1, she's an XYX + a G1 Permababy. For the XYX, she could be partial payment + I could make up the rest in G+T if you'd like.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek Ping or no ping, I am fine. Ohhh I do like your XYX, I am not in the know how much she might be worth? I am interested though!
@HappyLittleSnek Ping or no ping, I am fine. Ohhh I do like your XYX, I am not in the know how much she might be worth? I am interested though!
Hm, I don't know, she's 1/2 unexalted dragons with her colors, and 1/18 counting exalted, but she's also the only G1. I do value her at around 1.5-1.7kg, if that helps!
Hm, I don't know, she's 1/2 unexalted dragons with her colors, and 1/18 counting exalted, but she's also the only G1. I do value her at around 1.5-1.7kg, if that helps!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
Meep Meep Bump
Meep Meep Bump
Still have a bunch including more nature sprites
Still have a bunch including more nature sprites
@DrakenByte Hey there! Would you be willing to part with your Plague and Lightning Sprites for 20kg? Thanks for your consideration regardless!
@DrakenByte Hey there! Would you be willing to part with your Plague and Lightning Sprites for 20kg? Thanks for your consideration regardless!
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@sinjo What about 22kg? :)
@sinjo What about 22kg? :)
@DrakenByte I can do 22kg sure! Just send me a crossroads or private auction whenever you're able! I'll be heading to bed soonish so if I don't get to it tonight I'll get to it as soon as I can tomorrow!!
@DrakenByte I can do 22kg sure! Just send me a crossroads or private auction whenever you're able! I'll be heading to bed soonish so if I don't get to it tonight I'll get to it as soon as I can tomorrow!!
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
1 2