Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Soku Art Shop
1 2 3
@Kano3Shuuya
Thank you! You're on already on the pinglist :)
@Kano3Shuuya
Thank you! You're on already on the pinglist :)
Oh! My memory is. Slow haha
Oh! My memory is. Slow haha
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Skadiv @twinsaii @aurion @Reokyu @imginate @StormCaleum @Kano3Shuuya @leyline @Auraflare @Hocotate @wallaby @Shr0ud

Hello everyone! I've got 2 slots open: one for FRC and one for USD. I'm back to being a full-time student so I'm mainly offering sketch commissions for now, please check the original post for updated pricing and examples.

If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, just let me know!
@Skadiv @twinsaii @aurion @Reokyu @imginate @StormCaleum @Kano3Shuuya @leyline @Auraflare @Hocotate @wallaby @Shr0ud

Hello everyone! I've got 2 slots open: one for FRC and one for USD. I'm back to being a full-time student so I'm mainly offering sketch commissions for now, please check the original post for updated pricing and examples.

If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, just let me know!
Character: Radosk
Payment type: g (mostly) + t?
Style preference: waist sketch with no color but some dark shading? ( like your first sketch with no color. )
Character: Radosk
Payment type: g (mostly) + t?
Style preference: waist sketch with no color but some dark shading? ( like your first sketch with no color. )
@Girahi
That'll be 2400g/kt, any split ratio is fine as long as it adds up. Please send a CR and I'll get started!
@Girahi
That'll be 2400g/kt, any split ratio is fine as long as it adds up. Please send a CR and I'll get started!
1 2 3