Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Genes + Apparel/[T] Old Fest Items
Hi! I'm looking for a few items, listed below [item=Tertiary Gene: Points][item=Reaper Guise][item=Seaweed Unicorn Tail] And offering the following (+ potentially more!, Don't be afraid to ask if I have certain things or send me a wishlist! [item=Sanddune Rags]x2[item=Flowering Gladeboughs]x3[item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Powerpack Coat]x3[item=Starwood Veil][item=Twilight Oracle's Guise][item=Carapace Arm]x2[item=Gem Thief]x2[item=Icicle Chains][item=Bramble Mantle]x2[item=Starlight Guise]x2[item=White Raven Armor][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Spellwrought Shardhide]x2[item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Contaminated Halo][item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe]x2[item=Glitterfreeze Halo]x1[item=Ichor Nymph]x2[item=Spirit of Plague][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Ice]x3[item=Spirit of Wind][item=Phoenix]x2[item=Ultimate Buttersnake]x2[item=Slight Eyewing]x2[item=Spellwrought Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Crystalcourt Ambassador][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame]x3[item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]
Hi! I'm looking for a few items, listed below
Tertiary Gene: Points Reaper Guise Seaweed Unicorn Tail

And offering the following (+ potentially more!, Don't be afraid to ask if I have certain things or send me a wishlist!
Sanddune Rags x2 Flowering Gladeboughs x3 Illuminated Runescroll Forest's Edge Vines Sanguine Plumage Powerpack Coat x3 Starwood Veil Twilight Oracle's Guise Carapace Arm x2 Gem Thief x2 Icicle Chains Bramble Mantle x2 Starlight Guise x2 White Raven Armor Tree Warden's Garb Spellwrought Shardhide x2 Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Infectalons Contaminated Halo Crystalcourt Halo Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe x2 Glitterfreeze Halo x1 Ichor Nymph x2 Spirit of Plague Spirit of the Arcane Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice x3 Spirit of Wind Phoenix x2 Ultimate Buttersnake x2 Slight Eyewing x2 Spellwrought Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame x3 Unhatched Nocturne Egg
FigRrw4.png5y0NrFZ.pngLLXHrpZ.pngi8eD0Ym.png
HsTPUMH.png
_________
z3PhXoo.png U S A R A
Athasha's Legacy ♦ Wishlist ♦ Clan Lore

They/Them ♦ Fr+3 ♦ 25
I have a Boulder gene! How many would you be looking for? I'm interested in trading for your Spirit of the Arcane (close LAH values).
I have a Boulder gene! How many would you be looking for? I'm interested in trading for your Spirit of the Arcane (close LAH values).
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain
I'm just looking for one!
@cinderrain
I'm just looking for one!
HsTPUMH.png
_________
z3PhXoo.png U S A R A

They/Them ♦ Fr+3 ♦ 25
Ah, sorry, the Spirit of Nature (85g) is actually closer in LAH value to Boulder (75g) - would you be willing to do a straight trade for those?
Ah, sorry, the Spirit of Nature (85g) is actually closer in LAH value to Boulder (75g) - would you be willing to do a straight trade for those?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain
That's perfectly fine with me! I'll send a CR :)
@cinderrain
That's perfectly fine with me! I'll send a CR :)
HsTPUMH.png
_________
z3PhXoo.png U S A R A

They/Them ♦ Fr+3 ♦ 25
I could trade ancient broadsword (225g) for Spellwrought Ambassador (LAH 110g) and Luminous Ambassador (LAH 115g)?
I could trade ancient broadsword (225g) for Spellwrought Ambassador (LAH 110g) and Luminous Ambassador (LAH 115g)?
Y5AUp2a.gif
@Firewitch912
That's good with me, sending CR!
@Firewitch912
That's good with me, sending CR!
HsTPUMH.png
_________
z3PhXoo.png U S A R A

They/Them ♦ Fr+3 ♦ 25
Bump!