Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Hello @osiem! Could I get a copy of Pearlcatcher F Winbter Paladin? Sorry not sure if I should ping for in stock!
Hello @osiem! Could I get a copy of Pearlcatcher F Winbter Paladin? Sorry not sure if I should ping for in stock!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese I'm really sorry, my last copy sold earlier this week, I forgot to update the stock :(
@Meese I'm really sorry, my last copy sold earlier this week, I forgot to update the stock :(
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@Osiem, aww that's unfortunate, it's a gorgeous accent. Thanks for getting back to me! I'll keep an eye out in case it ever hits the AH.
@Osiem, aww that's unfortunate, it's a gorgeous accent. Thanks for getting back to me! I'll keep an eye out in case it ever hits the AH.
iK0jgh4.png
@Osiem any chance you have a spare copy of Sleeping on Stars for males? If not, could you ping me if you decide to reprint?
@Osiem any chance you have a spare copy of Sleeping on Stars for males? If not, could you ping me if you decide to reprint?
@Ferascal I don't have any available, I added you to my ping list
@Ferascal I don't have any available, I added you to my ping list
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Double checking if you have any Fluffy Gaoler m on you, if not could I be added to the pinglist for it? Thank you!
@osiem Double checking if you have any Fluffy Gaoler m on you, if not could I be added to the pinglist for it? Thank you!
dCIzGis.png
@Dain sorry, I don't have any in stock, added you to the ping list
@Dain sorry, I don't have any in stock, added you to the ping list
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Your skins and accents are lovely! Please add me to your pinglist.
@osiem

Your skins and accents are lovely! Please add me to your pinglist.
ZU5HtR6.png
@Aeriel done
@Aeriel done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Hi there! Could I please be pinged for reprints of Starry Spiral M and Starry PC?
@osiem Hi there! Could I please be pinged for reprints of Starry Spiral M and Starry PC?
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87