Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | hermitcraft?
1 2
howdy yall! i've been a hermitcraft fan since middle school, and i noticed that there's a decent amount of other fans on flight rising, so i figured i'd say hi! also, joe's streaming right now, and i'm watching it in the background while i level my dragons :)

who's your favorite hermit? also, do you have any hermitcraft fandragons? and what do you think of the current season so far?
howdy yall! i've been a hermitcraft fan since middle school, and i noticed that there's a decent amount of other fans on flight rising, so i figured i'd say hi! also, joe's streaming right now, and i'm watching it in the background while i level my dragons :)

who's your favorite hermit? also, do you have any hermitcraft fandragons? and what do you think of the current season so far?
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown HERMITCRAFT Y E S

My favourite hermit is definitely grian, since he's mainly who I watch for it, and he joined the same time I got into it. The current season's already had a bunch of really good events, and I'm enjoying the door stealing havoc. I currently don't have any fandragons but I hope to get some in future!
@lightsgodown HERMITCRAFT Y E S

My favourite hermit is definitely grian, since he's mainly who I watch for it, and he joined the same time I got into it. The current season's already had a bunch of really good events, and I'm enjoying the door stealing havoc. I currently don't have any fandragons but I hope to get some in future!
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@lightsgodown
Hii!! I was literally just catching up on the latest episodes when finding this thread!
I'm watching since s6 and really enjoy it. Thanks to the recap I only have to watch hermits I really enjoy, which are Grian, Mumbo and Iskall (and lately Scar and Stress a bit). I never really watched other hermits much, either cause I don't like their filming style or cause I just don't have that much time lol.
So far I enjoyed s6 more?? Idk, right now it doesn't seem like there's happening anything that'd interest me i guess? I mean, rn I have no idea where the new tag 2 electric boogaloo is, I didn't really follow headhunt much and tbh I see no point in mumbo for mayor or the button :D It feels a bit forced to me now.
Oops I'd write more hot takes but I'd get too much into it :'D Anyway I still really like hc and absolutely love every build I see, it's clear that they're all very skilled builders/redstone magicians (it's all black magic to me anyway)

What do you think abt the current season? Which season is your favorite? I wanna watch previous ones, so if you've got any recommendations for fun storylines or bits that happened, I'd be super glad!
@lightsgodown
Hii!! I was literally just catching up on the latest episodes when finding this thread!
I'm watching since s6 and really enjoy it. Thanks to the recap I only have to watch hermits I really enjoy, which are Grian, Mumbo and Iskall (and lately Scar and Stress a bit). I never really watched other hermits much, either cause I don't like their filming style or cause I just don't have that much time lol.
So far I enjoyed s6 more?? Idk, right now it doesn't seem like there's happening anything that'd interest me i guess? I mean, rn I have no idea where the new tag 2 electric boogaloo is, I didn't really follow headhunt much and tbh I see no point in mumbo for mayor or the button :D It feels a bit forced to me now.
Oops I'd write more hot takes but I'd get too much into it :'D Anyway I still really like hc and absolutely love every build I see, it's clear that they're all very skilled builders/redstone magicians (it's all black magic to me anyway)

What do you think abt the current season? Which season is your favorite? I wanna watch previous ones, so if you've got any recommendations for fun storylines or bits that happened, I'd be super glad!
she/her, 22, czech, artist, FR+8
Hello! My favorite Hermits are like all of them. BUT I gotta say Tango, Bdubs, Scar, and Joe are really high on the list. I LOVE the current season so far, between Order 66 Scar and Grian, and also Ren and whatever the heck is happening there, I REALLY get some Star Wars vibes. Also, when Grianos collects all the Button colors-
AHHH I CAN'T WAIT-
Hello! My favorite Hermits are like all of them. BUT I gotta say Tango, Bdubs, Scar, and Joe are really high on the list. I LOVE the current season so far, between Order 66 Scar and Grian, and also Ren and whatever the heck is happening there, I REALLY get some Star Wars vibes. Also, when Grianos collects all the Button colors-
AHHH I CAN'T WAIT-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@kakaryn
@Kiib0

yesss!!! i’m really liking s7 a lot :,) it’s been pretty chaotic so far imo! the tag (last i checked) is with keralis and xisuma, and they’re trading it back and forth off-camera so that nobody knows which of the two has it.

tbh i don’t remember all that much from s4 or s5 because it’s been a while and my memory is crap, but iirc the first bumbo cactoni was in season 5 and there was a pretty cool gaming district that season too!

i highly highly recommend watching bdubs’s videos if you like grian and you have the time for it! he’s an excellent builder and worked on the town hall with scar and grian.

@HelloWorld145

looks like we have similar tastes in hermits, haha.

ooh, i was thinking a LotR-type fantasy vibe between the jungle, joe’s winery, and bdubs’s area. i like how you’re thinking with the star wars stuff though!

my personal theory is that grian’s snap is going to cause the nether update, like how his flying machine broke the world barrier last season. i’m really excited to see what’ll happen once they do update the world, and what sort of thing they’ll do with the new mechanics!

i’ve got scries for a few fandragons, but so far the only one i’ve done anything about is my joehills scry (i’ve put in a wish to the dragonwish foundation) and i’m really excited about that!!

this reply got long, oops-
@kakaryn
@Kiib0

yesss!!! i’m really liking s7 a lot :,) it’s been pretty chaotic so far imo! the tag (last i checked) is with keralis and xisuma, and they’re trading it back and forth off-camera so that nobody knows which of the two has it.

tbh i don’t remember all that much from s4 or s5 because it’s been a while and my memory is crap, but iirc the first bumbo cactoni was in season 5 and there was a pretty cool gaming district that season too!

i highly highly recommend watching bdubs’s videos if you like grian and you have the time for it! he’s an excellent builder and worked on the town hall with scar and grian.

@HelloWorld145

looks like we have similar tastes in hermits, haha.

ooh, i was thinking a LotR-type fantasy vibe between the jungle, joe’s winery, and bdubs’s area. i like how you’re thinking with the star wars stuff though!

my personal theory is that grian’s snap is going to cause the nether update, like how his flying machine broke the world barrier last season. i’m really excited to see what’ll happen once they do update the world, and what sort of thing they’ll do with the new mechanics!

i’ve got scries for a few fandragons, but so far the only one i’ve done anything about is my joehills scry (i’ve put in a wish to the dragonwish foundation) and i’m really excited about that!!

this reply got long, oops-
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
[quote name="Kiib0" date="2020-05-11 02:56:56" ] My favourite hermit is definitely grian, since he's mainly who I watch for it, and he joined the same time I got into it. [/quote] Same here. And I mostly only watched Grian during season 6, but now that it's season 7 I regularly watch Grian, Mumbo, Scar, Xisuma, Docm, False and Iskall and sometimes Stress and Tango. I just love the shenanigans and to see all those impressive builds getting finished. My favorite hermit is still Grian, but I'm slowly starting to enjoy Scar a lot more. It's the wholesome vibes.
Kiib0 wrote on 2020-05-11 02:56:56:
My favourite hermit is definitely grian, since he's mainly who I watch for it, and he joined the same time I got into it.

Same here. And I mostly only watched Grian during season 6, but now that it's season 7 I regularly watch Grian, Mumbo, Scar, Xisuma, Docm, False and Iskall and sometimes Stress and Tango. I just love the shenanigans and to see all those impressive builds getting finished.

My favorite hermit is still Grian, but I'm slowly starting to enjoy Scar a lot more. It's the wholesome vibes.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@lightsgodown The first bumbo cactoni, an important historic event :D And I love gaming!! Thanks, I'll watch s5 then :D
@lightsgodown The first bumbo cactoni, an important historic event :D And I love gaming!! Thanks, I'll watch s5 then :D
she/her, 22, czech, artist, FR+8
@lightsgodown I recently got back into Hermitcraft and I am OBSESSED. My personal favorite hermits are Tango, Welsknight, and Xisuma, but I've been watching as many as I can so I can get ideas for my AU!
@lightsgodown I recently got back into Hermitcraft and I am OBSESSED. My personal favorite hermits are Tango, Welsknight, and Xisuma, but I've been watching as many as I can so I can get ideas for my AU!
I watch Hermitcraft sometimes, but I mostly just watch everyone for Life SMP as that’s more my taste. Been a longtime Etho watcher (over a decade!) so I watch his usual content plus his HC videos whenever he makes them. I watch Tango the second-most, LOVE popping in to see his progress on Decked Out 2.

For Life, I try to watch at least 1 POV from each team, plus a few. Usually watch Etho, Scar, Tango, Grian, and Impulse the first from that, whoever uploads the earliest from their teams.
I watch Hermitcraft sometimes, but I mostly just watch everyone for Life SMP as that’s more my taste. Been a longtime Etho watcher (over a decade!) so I watch his usual content plus his HC videos whenever he makes them. I watch Tango the second-most, LOVE popping in to see his progress on Decked Out 2.

For Life, I try to watch at least 1 POV from each team, plus a few. Usually watch Etho, Scar, Tango, Grian, and Impulse the first from that, whoever uploads the earliest from their teams.
AqaqXxe.png
I started watching Hermitcraft because I liked Grian's building tips. Then I sort of also got into MumboJumbo and then I found hermitcraft... Grian's still my favorite though

now with every season the list of hermits I try to keep up with grows.

Grian, Mumbo, DocM, BDubs, Iskall (Though I know lately he's been much busier with his own stuff), Scar, Impulse on and off, ZombieCleo, Zedaph... I try to watch Tango too because of Decked Out 2 but I struggle a bit to stay focused on the more technical stuff.

Also! I've been watching VintageBeef because of the hermit trading card game haha

I usually just watch Grian though for the Last Life/etc series!
I started watching Hermitcraft because I liked Grian's building tips. Then I sort of also got into MumboJumbo and then I found hermitcraft... Grian's still my favorite though

now with every season the list of hermits I try to keep up with grows.

Grian, Mumbo, DocM, BDubs, Iskall (Though I know lately he's been much busier with his own stuff), Scar, Impulse on and off, ZombieCleo, Zedaph... I try to watch Tango too because of Decked Out 2 but I struggle a bit to stay focused on the more technical stuff.

Also! I've been watching VintageBeef because of the hermit trading card game haha

I usually just watch Grian though for the Last Life/etc series!

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
1 2