Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Viverridae's Accent Shop [OPEN WC F]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Viverridae just out of curiosity would you happen to have any copies of Bluescale Matador left? I just wanted to check before i added myself to the reprint list
@Viverridae just out of curiosity would you happen to have any copies of Bluescale Matador left? I just wanted to check before i added myself to the reprint list
F3d7DSl.png
@Viverridae Hi! I was wondering if you had any plans to do a version of bluelit moon but for Imp F?
@Viverridae Hi! I was wondering if you had any plans to do a version of bluelit moon but for Imp F?
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman i do! i can't give you an ETA, but I can mark it on my next list of wips :)
@Ottoman i do! i can't give you an ETA, but I can mark it on my next list of wips :)
SIGNATURE3.png
@viverridae that would be awesome! :D this is a bit of a selfish request, but if you could make the skins work with/not cover opal…but either way that’s be great hdgfg. The series was in my wishlist since I first started playing, but I just…never got any sdm or wcs, haha. Thank you!
@viverridae that would be awesome! :D this is a bit of a selfish request, but if you could make the skins work with/not cover opal…but either way that’s be great hdgfg. The series was in my wishlist since I first started playing, but I just…never got any sdm or wcs, haha. Thank you!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Viverridae hi there i am absolutely [b]IN LOVE [/b] with Moonlit Reverie.. would you ever do a rerelease? or is there a way I can buy it? preferably with gems ;w; I hope to hear back from you! It would suit one of my dragos really well [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Viverridae hi there i am absolutely IN LOVE with Moonlit Reverie.. would you ever do a rerelease? or is there a way I can buy it? preferably with gems ;w; I hope to hear back from you! It would suit one of my dragos really well
@pinkclowcard I'm sorry but moonlit reverie was a limited custom and i'm afraid you'll have to buy a copy secondhand!
@pinkclowcard I'm sorry but moonlit reverie was a limited custom and i'm afraid you'll have to buy a copy secondhand!
SIGNATURE3.png
@Viverridae Hi! Just came back from a long hiatus to your beautiful WC F skins! I’d love to get a reprint slot for Sunlit Moon WC F

Will you be doing a reprint of the male versions? I thought I already had a copy but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
@Viverridae Hi! Just came back from a long hiatus to your beautiful WC F skins! I’d love to get a reprint slot for Sunlit Moon WC F

Will you be doing a reprint of the male versions? I thought I already had a copy but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Viverridae Hi! I was wondering if you either had any spare copies of [item=Skin: Sugarlit Moon WC M] or if I could be added to the reprint list? Thanks!
@Viverridae

Hi! I was wondering if you either had any spare copies of Skin: Sugarlit Moon WC M or if I could be added to the reprint list? Thanks!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
I bought a skin from you awhile ago and I love it, but realized I never showed off my dragon with it here I don't believe! So here's Rosarium, thank you still for Sugarlit Moon :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4683593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/46836/4683593_350.png[/img][/url]
I bought a skin from you awhile ago and I love it, but realized I never showed off my dragon with it here I don't believe! So here's Rosarium, thank you still for Sugarlit Moon :D

4683593_350.png
@Viverridae hello, I just had a question about your lit moon series for WC F, will it be retired after its all bought? Thanks for your help
@Viverridae hello, I just had a question about your lit moon series for WC F, will it be retired after its all bought? Thanks for your help
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99