Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 507 508
@AlvildaBright I'll be grabbing your 2nd hour in Woodland path in just a moment :) I'll also ping you once I've sent off your awesome festival goodies :) Happy Brightshine :D
@AlvildaBright I'll be grabbing your 2nd hour in Woodland path in just a moment :) I'll also ping you once I've sent off your awesome festival goodies :) Happy Brightshine :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Cantertothewinds

Finished your 1st hour of Fest and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

@Cantertothewinds

Finished your 1st hour of Fest and loot has been sent out.
Thanks for ordering with us!

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Arkeyr79

Your second and final hour in Crystal Pools has been finished and the loot as been sent out!

@Carolynmbp

Starting your first hour in Crystal Pools! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out
@Arkeyr79

Your second and final hour in Crystal Pools has been finished and the loot as been sent out!

@Carolynmbp

Starting your first hour in Crystal Pools! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out
What am I doing..?
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @LoopyLoopenzoop @OlderThanBones @/starmates @/Mesai @ThisIsMilkshake @Mistwing608 @Adaejha @BabeRuthless @/Meniph -» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 1 lvl 11 dragon -» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: nope -» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: gems (+ bogsneak egg?) [emoji=clownfish size=1]
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @Xesei @LoopyLoopenzoop @OlderThanBones @/starmates @/Mesai @ThisIsMilkshake @Mistwing608 @Adaejha @BabeRuthless @/Meniph

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 1 lvl 11 dragon
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: nope
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: gems (+ bogsneak egg?)

@Carolynmbp

Finished your first hour in Crystal Pools! Beginning your second one! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out
@Carolynmbp

Finished your first hour in Crystal Pools! Beginning your second one! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out
What am I doing..?
@AlvildaBright All right I'm all done with your one hour in Woodland path :) Loot has been sent out! Some Notable Drops: [item=sunbathing chest] x2 [item=first to shine chest] [item=weaver's radiance chest] [item=blushing pink rose] x 2 Thanks so much for ordering with us and hope you have a great rest of your fest! :)
@AlvildaBright All right I'm all done with your one hour in Woodland path :) Loot has been sent out!

Some Notable Drops:

Sunbathing Chest x2 First to Shine Chest Weaver's Radiance Chest Blushing Pink Rose x 2

Thanks so much for ordering with us and hope you have a great rest of your fest! :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@LostTravels

Starting your pre-paid order in Crystal Pools now. Please expect another ping from me once your loot have been sent via PMs.
@LostTravels

Starting your pre-paid order in Crystal Pools now. Please expect another ping from me once your loot have been sent via PMs.
@Betamax Confirming your leveling order for your level 11 Dragon to level 25 for a Bogsneak egg + difference in gems! LAH for the egg is 225 and the cost for a level 11 to 25 is 280 so the difference in gems is 55 gems :) So your grand total will be one bogsneak egg + 55 g :)

Expect another ping once one of our 1Up's is ready to take on your dragon!
@Betamax Confirming your leveling order for your level 11 Dragon to level 25 for a Bogsneak egg + difference in gems! LAH for the egg is 225 and the cost for a level 11 to 25 is 280 so the difference in gems is 55 gems :) So your grand total will be one bogsneak egg + 55 g :)

Expect another ping once one of our 1Up's is ready to take on your dragon!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Carolynmbp

Your second and final hour has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders!
@Carolynmbp

Your second and final hour has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders!
What am I doing..?
@Finder77 Your order is complete and has been sent out to you :)

@BeingOfSalt Hello! I will be starting your two hours of fest grinding in the arena in the morning. Thank you so much for ordering and I will have your loot to you soon.
@Finder77 Your order is complete and has been sent out to you :)

@BeingOfSalt Hello! I will be starting your two hours of fest grinding in the arena in the morning. Thank you so much for ordering and I will have your loot to you soon.
4xn43c.png
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 507 508