Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NEW] 08/04 ♦ Rainbow Sugar Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@sebbysauce

ILL ADD U!!!
and ty ILY TOO!!!
@sebbysauce

ILL ADD U!!!
and ty ILY TOO!!!
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
YAYAYAYAY *does the silly dance* im glad u guys are open lemme pick out someone to steal >:]

Edit: I HAVE PICKED. Can i have Squishy pretty please for gems
YAYAYAYAY *does the silly dance* im glad u guys are open lemme pick out someone to steal >:]

Edit: I HAVE PICKED. Can i have Squishy pretty please for gems
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
@Mewk squishy is all yours! sending her off to her new home in just a moment. [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Mewk
squishy is all yours! sending her off to her new home in just a moment.
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
@rouue

Good Evening!

Your hatchery is very beautiful and I'd love to be affiliates with you, if possible! If you're interested do let me know and I'll send you my code.

(Also your graphics, especially your pair cards, are very lovely! I've added myself to your general pinglist!)
@rouue

Good Evening!

Your hatchery is very beautiful and I'd love to be affiliates with you, if possible! If you're interested do let me know and I'll send you my code.

(Also your graphics, especially your pair cards, are very lovely! I've added myself to your general pinglist!)
naRq7qn.png
@MilkyTeaPastry

HI :D!

rouue and i are personally big fans of your hatchery and would love to pair with you! our hatchery banner is currently under construction (and will hopefully be done soon) although we would love to add you to our list!

would you like us to wait until it is completed befrore adding you to our list, or can we add you right now?

thank you for the compliments,, rouue and i really appreciate it :] !!
@MilkyTeaPastry

HI :D!

rouue and i are personally big fans of your hatchery and would love to pair with you! our hatchery banner is currently under construction (and will hopefully be done soon) although we would love to add you to our list!

would you like us to wait until it is completed befrore adding you to our list, or can we add you right now?

thank you for the compliments,, rouue and i really appreciate it :] !!
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
omg omg..... can i get coffee and vanilla pwetty pwease....
this hatchery is so awesome and cool i gave it a like on dragon facebook..
omg omg..... can i get coffee and vanilla pwetty pwease....
this hatchery is so awesome and cool i gave it a like on dragon facebook..
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
HII i want cherries for gemmies pleas..
HII i want cherries for gemmies pleas..
Tdwx7dD.png hihi, my name is tris!
@kinyobi
they're all yours!! for g or t? :D
@kinyobi
they're all yours!! for g or t? :D
T1f2Sfr.png

dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
@triiscuit cherries is on his way... check your mailbox [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@triiscuit
cherries is on his way... check your mailbox
T1f2Sfr.png

dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
g pls !!!!! hands u my shiny gems in exchange forthe babies . GIVE me them..........the babues....
g pls !!!!! hands u my shiny gems in exchange forthe babies . GIVE me them..........the babues....
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49