Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free 500g giveaway :) (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
i love selkirk/devon rex cats with the curly hair, but i'm biased because of my own hair :')

purebred cats arent super common where i live though, so my other favourite 'breed' of cat is orange. every single stereotype about them is true
i love selkirk/devon rex cats with the curly hair, but i'm biased because of my own hair :')

purebred cats arent super common where i live though, so my other favourite 'breed' of cat is orange. every single stereotype about them is true
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
I love fluffy cats, mainecoons especially, but bobtails are cute too! their little tails <33
I love fluffy cats, mainecoons especially, but bobtails are cute too! their little tails <33

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
Thank you for hosting, and welcome back to FR! I'm currently biased towards Maine Coons!

Invites: @thunderbottle @peachydori
Thank you for hosting, and welcome back to FR! I'm currently biased towards Maine Coons!

Invites: @thunderbottle @peachydori
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Probably the Egyptian Mau for me, they're just so pretty
Probably the Egyptian Mau for me, they're just so pretty
Y5AUp2a.gif
The only cats I can have are the breeds that don't shed stupid allergies, my favorite is a Siamese.
The only cats I can have are the breeds that don't shed stupid allergies, my favorite is a Siamese.
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
favorite breed of cat... honestly i like the mixed cats, not a huge fan of pure breeds.
and im not just saying this cuz my mix can that showed up in our backyard one day is giving me the death stare

ok i like scottish fold cats. cute little ears.
favorite breed of cat... honestly i like the mixed cats, not a huge fan of pure breeds.
and im not just saying this cuz my mix can that showed up in our backyard one day is giving me the death stare

ok i like scottish fold cats. cute little ears.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I love all types of cats, but I love Savannah cats if they count.
I love all types of cats, but I love Savannah cats if they count.
I have to confess to being more a bird and dog person, but I do have a soft spot for Norwegian Forest cats, unfortunately my family is allergic to cat hair so I could never have one.
I have to confess to being more a bird and dog person, but I do have a soft spot for Norwegian Forest cats, unfortunately my family is allergic to cat hair so I could never have one.
I love oriental shorthairs!
I love oriental shorthairs!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
Could I please enter? My favourite cats in general are calicos, but breed is tricky... I may love fluffy cats, but i don't think I can get over how darn silly Oriental Shorthairs are. They look like little goblins that make honking noises, so I think they're my favourite :D
Could I please enter? My favourite cats in general are calicos, but breed is tricky... I may love fluffy cats, but i don't think I can get over how darn silly Oriental Shorthairs are. They look like little goblins that make honking noises, so I think they're my favourite :D
shale.png Water-Animated-Crystals.gif water.gif Water-Animated-Crystals.gif shale.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41