Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48
found out that the super rude guy who caused a scene at work yesterday is going to be tracked down and suspended <3 sucker !!! always satisfying as a manager when you get to screw over entitled jerks
found out that the super rude guy who caused a scene at work yesterday is going to be tracked down and suspended <3 sucker !!! always satisfying as a manager when you get to screw over entitled jerks
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
the kitty that i adopted earlier this month, slow blinked at me and let me kiss her tummy
the kitty that i adopted earlier this month, slow blinked at me and let me kiss her tummy
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Became mutuals with a super talented italian artist on twitter over zerocalcare's works!! She had mentioned watching strappare lungo i bordi and I freaked out in her comments a bit (/pos). So, we just started talking abt zerocalcare's two netflix series and his books, and she ended up following me back. I also got to recommend her one of my favourite books by him (scheletri) after she asked for recommendations!! I surprisingly rarely see anyone talking about zerocalcare's work, so any chance I get to talk abt his stuff is a positive experience :]c
Became mutuals with a super talented italian artist on twitter over zerocalcare's works!! She had mentioned watching strappare lungo i bordi and I freaked out in her comments a bit (/pos). So, we just started talking abt zerocalcare's two netflix series and his books, and she ended up following me back. I also got to recommend her one of my favourite books by him (scheletri) after she asked for recommendations!! I surprisingly rarely see anyone talking about zerocalcare's work, so any chance I get to talk abt his stuff is a positive experience :]c
6Fa1Vi8.png
- Charlie - FRT +0 - wishlist -
i found my favorite shirt that i thought i had lost!!! its a system of a down shirt, specifically the toxicity one :]
i found my favorite shirt that i thought i had lost!!! its a system of a down shirt, specifically the toxicity one :]
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
I got to take a slow day today, I'm just glad to be able to relax a bit c:
I got to take a slow day today, I'm just glad to be able to relax a bit c:

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Got to talk with my family over the phone! It was such a nice experience hearing their voices again!
Got to talk with my family over the phone! It was such a nice experience hearing their voices again!
plague.gif
I got motivated to be productive and it paid off in a clean bedroom and all of my laundry washed, dried, folded and put away! (It's 104 outside, so outside work was out XD)
I got motivated to be productive and it paid off in a clean bedroom and all of my laundry washed, dried, folded and put away! (It's 104 outside, so outside work was out XD)
My cousin surprised me with Starbucks!!
My cousin surprised me with Starbucks!!
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
it's my birthday thats pretty cool
it's my birthday thats pretty cool
If Faes have million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Faes have one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Faes have no fans, that means I'm dead.
I got to talk to my partner today, they always make me so happy :>
I got to talk to my partner today, they always make me so happy :>

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48