Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] Alanas' (HM) Art Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Alanas
I completely understand. I'm in my final year and it can't end soon enough lol. But that sounds very exciting! I do love me some good games (esp TES/Witcher/pixel farm sims). I wish you luck pursuing development!!

Sounds great! I'll be sending you a PM shortly once I finish compiling everything~
@Alanas
I completely understand. I'm in my final year and it can't end soon enough lol. But that sounds very exciting! I do love me some good games (esp TES/Witcher/pixel farm sims). I wish you luck pursuing development!!

Sounds great! I'll be sending you a PM shortly once I finish compiling everything~
uJKk9sx.gif
@alanas,
Is it alright if I fill out the form tomorrow :oc? I’m taking care of someone who just had their wisdoms removed, so I’m on watch.
@alanas,
Is it alright if I fill out the form tomorrow :oc? I’m taking care of someone who just had their wisdoms removed, so I’m on watch.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah
Yes of course! The slot is claimed for you so there's no rush <3
@Amorah
Yes of course! The slot is claimed for you so there's no rush <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Okay for now (flat color is tempting me, but I've spent too much on art this month), I would like a headshot lineart piece of this character (other pieces of work: X). If possible, I would like the horn to be shaped more like: X X. I don't know if you're familiar with Diablo, but I kind of like the horn "texture" (pattern?) of Lilith in D4.
Okay for now (flat color is tempting me, but I've spent too much on art this month), I would like a headshot lineart piece of this character (other pieces of work: X). If possible, I would like the horn to be shaped more like: X X. I don't know if you're familiar with Diablo, but I kind of like the horn "texture" (pattern?) of Lilith in D4.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah
ooooooooooh my gosh what a beautiful character wow. I looove those pieces of hair that frame her face

I am familiar with Lilith! I can deffo add that horn texture in, and shape the horns according to the references you've provided.

I can't get over how gorgeous this char is ahh thank you so much for providing me with the opportunity to draw her ;w;

I've noted this all down, I'll send a PM for the paypal stuff
@Amorah
ooooooooooh my gosh what a beautiful character wow. I looove those pieces of hair that frame her face

I am familiar with Lilith! I can deffo add that horn texture in, and shape the horns according to the references you've provided.

I can't get over how gorgeous this char is ahh thank you so much for providing me with the opportunity to draw her ;w;

I've noted this all down, I'll send a PM for the paypal stuff
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Okay! Closing slots for now. Thank you all < 3
Okay! Closing slots for now. Thank you all < 3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Alanas,

>0< ahh thank you so much, I look forward to seeing her in your style! I'm not sure if your waitlist is open, but I would love to be back on it if it is!
@Alanas,

>0< ahh thank you so much, I look forward to seeing her in your style! I'm not sure if your waitlist is open, but I would love to be back on it if it is!
ADb9Vnz.png
Completed: Fullbody Shaded for Lapse [img]https://i.imgur.com/XkMFSsI.png[/img]
Completed: Fullbody Shaded for Lapse
XkMFSsI.png
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Alanas I wanted to come here and say thank you so much!!! Still absolutely obsessed with what you made, been waiting a long time for some great art like this and it was everything and more!! LOVE it! Can't even put it to words
@Alanas I wanted to come here and say thank you so much!!! Still absolutely obsessed with what you made, been waiting a long time for some great art like this and it was everything and more!! LOVE it! Can't even put it to words
taOZQ9c.png
Hey all!

Just popping in to encourage you guys to subscribe to the new and improved pinglist system by simply clicking the widget below:

I will be using this to contact you guys who are interested to know when commission slots are available and other shop news, so please if you're still interested in commissioning me in the future then get yourself on that list!

Thank thank <3

(pings, ignore)
@NlCKname @epitaffio @FenJi @Coffeeraven @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin @tombstones @Skystalker @Weavile @Virtuouso @Arazamatazza @Cynderbark @Velkhana @Rubyy @Quetzy @Phaerie @Joule @Chimerii @scarletskyz @Kolob @ratjima @Gem4567 @Lapse @SavoryCake @Luxu @Crimsonpizza @Hikumi @Pinkdragonwings @UnicornBloodbath @findingpears @Solanceae @Weapon @Facinarose @Luunai @Doodeedoodah @Cov @TheBlueOne @bioluminosity @Doodlepede @Driamatic @ladylilitu @Slaytheist @AshWolf143 @menghuancat @Harganon @Trachynhawb @Automedon @MoodyMrGemini @toastingcinnamon @Kromatic @Enaka @Roamer @1993 @Ravenhearst @xialys @Aehdncl @Lyka @RazielNerron @Mew @foreboding @Dajhi @Bastiodon @Skiatha @Romiress @monkfishlover @AutopsyJuice @zeeboot @Kitto @scarletskyz @CaineCase @AWB @Estellia @Hardestadt @JadedSerpent62 @DragonNMR @Weavile @ofMontreal @Stellori @Nekomori @Woodchip @ectoniix @Tinble @Oitykru @Dreamcoyote @Riku114 @Yorshka @Kasaiya @Zelophehad @Drown @MidNightTiger @Facinarose @Fennelroot @Xedite @OnyxBat @Aaralyn @iamtigerlily @Starbuck @strawberrykxsses @Eulogy @Gurrero @Vsavi @Verosa @NowViewing @Amorah @BeingOfSalt @Siopilos @Rauv @scar66 @ado @Njerri @Virulent @ponds @JZBTHX @Ac3Kat17 @Bowno @Necralisk @Sinfirmitas @Rainy11 @Xolrit @Askesis @Mutation @Tamaska @YetDarker @Cheitora @ouijababe @Hemophobia @Silverwis @Suntouched @bonivich @milkchai @Urbenjokester @Nyxxhere @Kael @Sakurawr @Rroseqalaxy @Luminamorte @Plain @Avmire @nagoshi @HellsPurestDevil @InkSpill909
Hey all!

Just popping in to encourage you guys to subscribe to the new and improved pinglist system by simply clicking the widget below:

I will be using this to contact you guys who are interested to know when commission slots are available and other shop news, so please if you're still interested in commissioning me in the future then get yourself on that list!

Thank thank <3

(pings, ignore)
@NlCKname @epitaffio @FenJi @Coffeeraven @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin @tombstones @Skystalker @Weavile @Virtuouso @Arazamatazza @Cynderbark @Velkhana @Rubyy @Quetzy @Phaerie @Joule @Chimerii @scarletskyz @Kolob @ratjima @Gem4567 @Lapse @SavoryCake @Luxu @Crimsonpizza @Hikumi @Pinkdragonwings @UnicornBloodbath @findingpears @Solanceae @Weapon @Facinarose @Luunai @Doodeedoodah @Cov @TheBlueOne @bioluminosity @Doodlepede @Driamatic @ladylilitu @Slaytheist @AshWolf143 @menghuancat @Harganon @Trachynhawb @Automedon @MoodyMrGemini @toastingcinnamon @Kromatic @Enaka @Roamer @1993 @Ravenhearst @xialys @Aehdncl @Lyka @RazielNerron @Mew @foreboding @Dajhi @Bastiodon @Skiatha @Romiress @monkfishlover @AutopsyJuice @zeeboot @Kitto @scarletskyz @CaineCase @AWB @Estellia @Hardestadt @JadedSerpent62 @DragonNMR @Weavile @ofMontreal @Stellori @Nekomori @Woodchip @ectoniix @Tinble @Oitykru @Dreamcoyote @Riku114 @Yorshka @Kasaiya @Zelophehad @Drown @MidNightTiger @Facinarose @Fennelroot @Xedite @OnyxBat @Aaralyn @iamtigerlily @Starbuck @strawberrykxsses @Eulogy @Gurrero @Vsavi @Verosa @NowViewing @Amorah @BeingOfSalt @Siopilos @Rauv @scar66 @ado @Njerri @Virulent @ponds @JZBTHX @Ac3Kat17 @Bowno @Necralisk @Sinfirmitas @Rainy11 @Xolrit @Askesis @Mutation @Tamaska @YetDarker @Cheitora @ouijababe @Hemophobia @Silverwis @Suntouched @bonivich @milkchai @Urbenjokester @Nyxxhere @Kael @Sakurawr @Rroseqalaxy @Luminamorte @Plain @Avmire @nagoshi @HellsPurestDevil @InkSpill909
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41