Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!!
1 2 3 4
@Flatbooty sure!
@TirialRune he's currently nesting right now, but I'll send him over when he's done! You can also have a look at his babies when they hatch and I can give them to you if you want!
@Algaespire ofc and thank you!
@Aladdin I'll check to make sure I have them!
@Nemurian ofc!
@Untrust I'll send one over!
@Emeraldbae ofc and thank you!
@Flatbooty sure!
@TirialRune he's currently nesting right now, but I'll send him over when he's done! You can also have a look at his babies when they hatch and I can give them to you if you want!
@Algaespire ofc and thank you!
@Aladdin I'll check to make sure I have them!
@Nemurian ofc!
@Untrust I'll send one over!
@Emeraldbae ofc and thank you!
all cr are pending!
all cr are pending!
hii can i get some familiars and specialty items? thanks! ^^
hii can i get some familiars and specialty items? thanks! ^^
Could I take some specialty items and this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50260026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502601/50260026_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I take some specialty items and this dragon?
50260026_350.png
@saphiraa if you still have can I have a speciality item, apparel and windcarve bladedancer familiar?
@saphiraa if you still have can I have a speciality item, apparel and windcarve bladedancer familiar?
I would love any festival currency c:
I would love any festival currency c:
WISHLIST | SALES
@dragarian i'll check to see if i have them!
@thebeatmesa ofc!
@meganx01 you get the last specialty item! and yes, i will send some familiars :D
@TalonsofFire121 ofc!
@dragarian i'll check to see if i have them!
@thebeatmesa ofc!
@meganx01 you get the last specialty item! and yes, i will send some familiars :D
@TalonsofFire121 ofc!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF ASKING FOR MY THINGS, THEN I'LL GIVE THE LEFTOVERS TO THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED ANY LEFTOVER ITEMS I HAVE!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF ASKING FOR MY THINGS, THEN I'LL GIVE THE LEFTOVERS TO THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED ANY LEFTOVER ITEMS I HAVE!
Hi sorry to hear that you're quitting but I understand. I'll happily take any stuff or dragons :3 <3 I will take good care of them
Hi sorry to hear that you're quitting but I understand. I'll happily take any stuff or dragons :3 <3 I will take good care of them
Hi!
Could I get some festival currency if you still have some left please :)
Hi!
Could I get some festival currency if you still have some left please :)
1 2 3 4