Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ciro's skincents - BSJ Reject!
1 2 3 4 5
@MsBumbleBee Thank you so much for joining the list, and here you go! I took her apparel off as I have no time to edit it atm so I hope that's okay! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672076560542466048/1123354997401342013/1aaa24.png[/img]
@MsBumbleBee Thank you so much for joining the list, and here you go! I took her apparel off as I have no time to edit it atm so I hope that's okay!

1aaa24.png

*~Don't worry, Bee happy!~*
@Andraya @Quin @lynxedlight @guqinsye @missbumblebee @SnaggleClaw @Spiritfeather @Pepgarr The second run is already entirely filled in thanks to you guys! The copies of the first run are still being processed for approval, but if you start sending in the 500[emoji=gem size=1] I can go ahead and purchase the blueprints in advance to make the re-ordering process faster. Thanks so much for placing an order and I hope the processing happens speedily! :D --- @iaqo @bonivich @harmonywish @Wylin Also throwing out a little reminder ping for those who missed it- I'm now collecting the pre-order funds for the first run! (I already had 5 blueprints from a skin contest but still need to save up for 5 more). No worries at all if you need a bit of time, and if I manage to get the skin printed before you had time to fill the pre-order I'll just make a priv auction for you. Hope you're having great days!
@Andraya @Quin @lynxedlight @guqinsye @missbumblebee @SnaggleClaw @Spiritfeather @Pepgarr

The second run is already entirely filled in thanks to you guys! The copies of the first run are still being processed for approval, but if you start sending in the 500 I can go ahead and purchase the blueprints in advance to make the re-ordering process faster. Thanks so much for placing an order and I hope the processing happens speedily! :D

---

@iaqo @bonivich @harmonywish @Wylin

Also throwing out a little reminder ping for those who missed it- I'm now collecting the pre-order funds for the first run! (I already had 5 blueprints from a skin contest but still need to save up for 5 more). No worries at all if you need a bit of time, and if I manage to get the skin printed before you had time to fill the pre-order I'll just make a priv auction for you. Hope you're having great days!

Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Oh dang, I'm sorry that's happening to you, that's incredibly mean. No worries at all and I'll make sure to keep your name off future lists!
@Vinid Oh dang, I'm sorry that's happening to you, that's incredibly mean. No worries at all and I'll make sure to keep your name off future lists!

Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Yeeehaaaw I received the skin!!! I'm so happy :D I can't wait to scry a dragon for it and getting it! I'll show you once its done (but it may take a few weeks..or months... ^_^;)

Thank you once again Ciro, it's beautiful!
Yeeehaaaw I received the skin!!! I'm so happy :D I can't wait to scry a dragon for it and getting it! I'll show you once its done (but it may take a few weeks..or months... ^_^;)

Thank you once again Ciro, it's beautiful!
WenPrLS.png
still waiting on getting 5 more prints of run 1 approved (I still had a stack of 5 from a contest). also am still missing 5 more payments before I can buy the 10 stack of blueprints for run 2! sending out another reminder after all of run 1's prints have been completed
still waiting on getting 5 more prints of run 1 approved (I still had a stack of 5 from a contest). also am still missing 5 more payments before I can buy the 10 stack of blueprints for run 2! sending out another reminder after all of run 1's prints have been completed