Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FOOL'S KEEP - Humans/Dragons/MLP/More!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@FoxShadeZ
yeahh <:)))
the options i have here are more limited than the ones on my carrd so think of it like a sorta discount exclusive to FR users! or something,, lmao
@FoxShadeZ
yeahh <:)))
the options i have here are more limited than the ones on my carrd so think of it like a sorta discount exclusive to FR users! or something,, lmao
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
-...... -...... -...... -...... -...... rabbit2.png
Gotcha gotcha
I thought that might be the case
Thanks for letting me know^^
Gotcha gotcha
I thought that might be the case
Thanks for letting me know^^
@FoolishRonnie Could I ne pinged for when you open your slots again? :0c
@FoolishRonnie Could I ne pinged for when you open your slots again? :0c
Hn2Y21l.png
@McFlyz
no problem
added to the pinglist :)
@McFlyz
no problem
added to the pinglist :)
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
slots open !

@ThanosBottomText @Draconawitches @Apollis @Trphlthdl @Jaderannosaurus @remnio @McFlyz
slots open !

@ThanosBottomText @Draconawitches @Apollis @Trphlthdl @Jaderannosaurus @remnio @McFlyz
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
@FoolishRonnie

I see you say you can work off text but design fees apply; can I ask what those design fees normally look like?
(Hypothetically I might be able to whip up a dollmaker ref + text)
@FoolishRonnie

I see you say you can work off text but design fees apply; can I ask what those design fees normally look like?
(Hypothetically I might be able to whip up a dollmaker ref + text)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Username: kyruiz
Payment: gems
Commission type: bust up
Extra additions: n/a
Background: transparent or maybe a purple color, either like the one on the ref or his eye color :0? whatever you think works and looks best!
Pose: maybe an arms crossed pose? im not strict on anything, but a neutral/content or open mouthed smile for expression would work well!
Reference(s): his main reference is here, and he has a toyhouse page here with additional art if needed!
Other notes: hes kind of muscular; not exactly buff but enough to be noticeable, im just kinda bad at drawing muscles myself! would appear similar to this example of yours (apologies for the poor quality screenshot)
Username: kyruiz
Payment: gems
Commission type: bust up
Extra additions: n/a
Background: transparent or maybe a purple color, either like the one on the ref or his eye color :0? whatever you think works and looks best!
Pose: maybe an arms crossed pose? im not strict on anything, but a neutral/content or open mouthed smile for expression would work well!
Reference(s): his main reference is here, and he has a toyhouse page here with additional art if needed!
Other notes: hes kind of muscular; not exactly buff but enough to be noticeable, im just kinda bad at drawing muscles myself! would appear similar to this example of yours (apologies for the poor quality screenshot)
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz
can do! I'll dm ya the sketch when I'm done with it ;]

@Jaderannosaurus
it depends on the complexity of the design itself

For example, if it were something like a d&d character with a lot of accessories, lots of specific pieces if clothing you want on them, basically working from the ground up for their design: following my regular comm pricing (and not FR ones), I'd set it to 3$ to 5$ on top of base price.
But if its something like, you have a picrew of the character and you want me to draw them with a different outfit (e.g. pics of this pants, those shoes, that hairstyle) then that's be 2$ or less.

I still would defo need to see your character first before anything tho ^^"
so I could also see how to change that price into FR currency if that's whatcha wanna use
@kyruiz
can do! I'll dm ya the sketch when I'm done with it ;]

@Jaderannosaurus
it depends on the complexity of the design itself

For example, if it were something like a d&d character with a lot of accessories, lots of specific pieces if clothing you want on them, basically working from the ground up for their design: following my regular comm pricing (and not FR ones), I'd set it to 3$ to 5$ on top of base price.
But if its something like, you have a picrew of the character and you want me to draw them with a different outfit (e.g. pics of this pants, those shoes, that hairstyle) then that's be 2$ or less.

I still would defo need to see your character first before anything tho ^^"
so I could also see how to change that price into FR currency if that's whatcha wanna use
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
Username: RegaliaRiku
Payment: USD
Commission type:bust up
Extra additions: I'd like to have his glasses, scarf, and crystal censer included if that's okay
Background: transparent
Pose: Something kind and welcoming; he's a shopkeeper so I want him to look nice
Reference(s): Juniper
Other notes:
Username: RegaliaRiku
Payment: USD
Commission type:bust up
Extra additions: I'd like to have his glasses, scarf, and crystal censer included if that's okay
Background: transparent
Pose: Something kind and welcoming; he's a shopkeeper so I want him to look nice
Reference(s): Juniper
Other notes:
ca4nyRv.png
mtHAEL4.png
jccRWgS.png
YMPbu9R.png
snowsquall_floracat.png
dZbZXmj.png
2qC1lBi.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
@RegaliaRiku
can do ! Ill get back to ya w a sketch when I can :>