Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FOOL'S KEEP - Humans/Dragons/MLP/More!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I did warn you I'd be back! Your art is just too cool!! I love it so much! Username:Giltine13 Payment: Gems[emoji=gem size=1] Commission type: Half body Extra additions: None Background: Solid colour Pose: Something cute! Maybe him laughing and trying to hide it but not being successful at all, haha. Reference(s): Sindri Other notes: Info on the character and notes on what people usually draw wrong when drawing him can be found in the link!
I did warn you I'd be back! Your art is just too cool!! I love it so much!

Username:Giltine13
Payment: Gems
Commission type: Half body
Extra additions: None
Background: Solid colour
Pose: Something cute! Maybe him laughing and trying to hide it but not being successful at all, haha.
Reference(s): Sindri
Other notes: Info on the character and notes on what people usually draw wrong when drawing him can be found in the link!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
@veilmochi
I can do your dragon no problem! But did you mean 'half body' instead of 'fullbody'? You can get a fullbody still buut it'll have to be at the full price listed here

@Giltine13
Good to see ya again! Ya I can take your order :> it'll be 1260g, same process as last time, ill be back to ya with a sketch as soon as i can
@veilmochi
I can do your dragon no problem! But did you mean 'half body' instead of 'fullbody'? You can get a fullbody still buut it'll have to be at the full price listed here

@Giltine13
Good to see ya again! Ya I can take your order :> it'll be 1260g, same process as last time, ill be back to ya with a sketch as soon as i can
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
-...... -...... -...... -...... -...... rabbit2.png
@FoolishRonnie i meant full body! i'm happy to pay the full price listed in your carrd :D
@FoolishRonnie i meant full body! i'm happy to pay the full price listed in your carrd :D
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi
:OO Okay!! I'll get a sketch to ya as soon as i can :>
@veilmochi
:OO Okay!! I'll get a sketch to ya as soon as i can :>
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
bumpp
bumpp
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
hi! i'd love to grab some shippy art from you!

Username: Salem3c
Payment: Treasure (2,222,500t if my math is right?)
Commission type: bust up + extra character
Extra additions: N/A
Background: outlined on transparent background, if possible!
Pose: just something cute! octavian is more composed, and derecho is much more cheerful and playful!
Reference(s): Octavian (+ additional face refs) and Derecho! Derecho's wings are a mix of the purple and pink colors there, and you can play around with his armor, it's not a super specific reference^^
Other notes: Derecho is a good 6 inches taller than Octavian is. if you need any more details i am happy to provide!
hi! i'd love to grab some shippy art from you!

Username: Salem3c
Payment: Treasure (2,222,500t if my math is right?)
Commission type: bust up + extra character
Extra additions: N/A
Background: outlined on transparent background, if possible!
Pose: just something cute! octavian is more composed, and derecho is much more cheerful and playful!
Reference(s): Octavian (+ additional face refs) and Derecho! Derecho's wings are a mix of the purple and pink colors there, and you can play around with his armor, it's not a super specific reference^^
Other notes: Derecho is a good 6 inches taller than Octavian is. if you need any more details i am happy to provide!
Username: WaspsRUs Payment: Gems Commission type: Halfbody Background: solid color Pose: Maybe looking a little bit nervous/determined? :) Reference(s): [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ES6ONI.jpg[/img] Other notes: Clothing reference is the one on the bottem right but could she be holding the trident (next to her) instead of the chain tail? :) Colours are gold for the armour plating/accents and dark red for the rest of the suit. She has grey eyes and black hair and is fairly pale. Note: She is 14
Username: WaspsRUs
Payment: Gems
Commission type: Halfbody
Background: solid color
Pose: Maybe looking a little bit nervous/determined? :)
Reference(s): 0ES6ONI.jpg
Other notes:

Clothing reference is the one on the bottem right but could she be holding the trident (next to her) instead of the chain tail? :)

Colours are gold for the armour plating/accents and dark red for the rest of the suit. She has grey eyes and black hair and is fairly pale.

Note: She is 14
sWyfVh2.png
@Salem3c
Yea that amount sounds about right ! Can do
Ill get a sketch back to you when I can :>

@WaspsRUs
same as above
but just to clarify, you want me to draw the one with the scorpion chain tail? Sorry, you said bottom right so I got a lil bit confused ^^"
@Salem3c
Yea that amount sounds about right ! Can do
Ill get a sketch back to you when I can :>

@WaspsRUs
same as above
but just to clarify, you want me to draw the one with the scorpion chain tail? Sorry, you said bottom right so I got a lil bit confused ^^"
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"
@FoolishRonnie

I’m an idiot lol - but yes that one with the scorpion tail :)
@FoolishRonnie

I’m an idiot lol - but yes that one with the scorpion tail :)
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs
ok no worries !
@WaspsRUs
ok no worries !
blaire_2.png
RONNIE
THEY/THEM
FR+16

or you can just
call me "Nie"