Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Coli Build] Forbidden Shopkeepers
[center][b][size=7]Forbidden Shopkeepers[/size=7] [size=5]Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal Farming[/size=5][/b][/center] [rule] [size=4]Hello there! Welcome to my first coliseum guide! Why did I decide to make this? Well, I wanted to find a way to retain (most) of the speed and simplicity of Scratch + Elim builds while being able to keep a team of 3 melee in the endgame zones (especially Golem Workshop) for long periods of time - without needing a healer. To that end, I messed around with the stats of my general farming trio (and spent at least 300k on Tinctures...) and eventually came up with this! This build was originally designed with consistency in Golem Workshop in mind, but then I realized it works well in the other Level 25 zones as well! The stats did need a bit of tweaking in order to improve consistency for dragons that are weak to the bosses in Kelp Beds and Forbidden Portal, though - hence, there are two alternate builds included to make them a bit less luck-based! Both of these extra builds will work in all three zones, but they won't be quite as effective in the zones they aren't specialized for.[/size=4] [rule] [center][size=6][b]Table of Contents[/b][/size=6][/center] [size=4][b]A. Stats & Stones[/b] [color=transparent]|[/color][b]1.[/b] Main Build [color=transparent]|[/color][b]2.[/b] Alternate Stat Builds [color=transparent]||[/color][b]a.[/b] Kelp Beds [color=transparent]||[/color][b]b.[/b] Forbidden Portal [color=transparent]|[/color][b]3.[/b] Main Build Variants [color=transparent]||[/color][b]a.[/b] Free Haste Turn vs. 55 QCK [color=transparent]||[/color][b]b.[/b] Free Haste Turn vs. 56 QCK [b]B. Fights Guide[/b] [color=transparent]|[/color][b]1.[/b] First Fight [color=transparent]||[/color][b]a.[/b] Formatting [color=transparent]||[/color][b]b.[/b] 2-Packs [color=transparent]||[/color][b]c.[/b] Standard [color=transparent]||[/color][b]d.[/b] 4-Packs (Golem Workshop) [color=transparent]||[/color][b]e.[/b] Boss (Golem Workshop) [color=transparent]||[/color][b]f.[/b] Boss (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal) [color=transparent]|[/color][b]2.[/b] Standard Combat [color=transparent]||[/color][b]a.[/b] General Rotation / Balanced Breath Gain [color=transparent]||[/color][b]b.[/b] Alt Rotation - Rally [color=transparent]||[/color][b]c.[/b] Breath Building vs. Casters [color=transparent]||[/color][b]d.[/b] 4-Packs (Golem Workshop) [color=transparent]||[/color][b]e.[/b] Healing [color=transparent]||[/color][b]f.[/b] Boss Fights (Golem Workshop) [color=transparent]||[/color][b]g.[/b] Boss Fights (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal) [b]C. Acknowledgments[/b][/size=4] [rule] [center][size=6][b]Stats & Stones[/b][/size=6][/center] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Main Build[/b][/size=5][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AlM9kEv.png[/img] [size=4][b]Scratch Haste | Eliminate | Sap | Rally/(Contuse x1)[/b][/size=4][sup][size=2][1][/size=2][/sup] [size=4][b]Berserker x3 Ambush x2[/b][/size=4][/center] [center][b]111 STR / 38 VIT / 72 QCK / 9 DEF[/center] [size=4][b]111 STR[/b] is the minimum STR required for all standard enemies in Golem Workshop / Forbidden Portal to go down in 5 Scratches [b]72 QCK[/b] lets your dragons easily outspeed all enemies and get regular double turns (aka. the ability for each dragon to move twice between the enemies' turns) when using Haste - even against Mistral Minions / Spellbound Golems [b]38 VIT + 9 DEF[/b] gives your dragons enough bulk to take 7 Scratches to kill for all non-boss enemies (and 6 Scratches for the Golem Workshop bosses), as well as a critical super-effective Elemental Bolt from Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal bosses [sup][size=2][1][/size=2][/sup][i]If you're focusing primarily on Golem Workshop, I'd recommend a Rally stone on all three of your dragons, as it allows for easier boss fights and an alternate turn rotation for standard fights that's a bit less RNG dependent. This build should work fine without it, though! If you're focusing on Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal and going into it with elements that are weak to the bosses' spells, I'd recommend dropping the Rally on one of your dragons for a Contuse to allow for [b]much[/b] safer/more consistent boss fights. (Either that, or using one of the alternate stat builds listed below!) Example fights in the Fights Guide section will assume the Contuse stone is on the third dragon in your party.[/i] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Alternate Stat Builds[/b][/size=5][/center] [size=4]These builds are designed to provide maximum consistency in their individual venues - while minimizing loss of consistency in the other two level 25 venues![/size=4] [center]_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_[/center] [center][size=4][b]Kelp Beds[/b][/size=4] [b]109 STR / 50 VIT / 64 QCK / 15 MND[/b][/center] [size=4][b]109 STR[/b] is all that's needed to 5HKO all non-boss enemies in Kelp Beds with Scratch (including NotN-exclusive enemies) [b]64 QCK[/b] is more than enough to outspeed everything in Kelp Beds [b]50 VIT + 15 MND[/b] allows dragons that are weak to the bosses' elements to tank a crit Congeal or Contaminate, with the added benefit of taking 8 Scratches from the strongest non-boss enemies you'll face in any of the venues [i][b]However,[/b][/i] the bulkiest enemies in Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal[/size=4][sup][size=2][2][/size=2][/sup][size=4] will require 6 Scratches to kill (resulting in less consistent first fights), and Mistral Minions/Spellbound Golems outspeed after the Ambush turns if you don't use Haste.[/size=4] [sup][size=2][2][/size=2][/sup][b]Golem Workshop:[/b] Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Sentry Squawker, Steelhound [b]Forbidden Portal:[/b] Bearded Pupowl, Lap Pupowl, Springfoot Bilworper, Tattletail Bilworper [b]|[/b] [i][u]WW:[/u] Bladed Boa[/i] [center]_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_[/center] [center][size=4][b]Forbidden Portal[/b][/size=4] [b]111 STR / 48 VIT / 64 QCK / 6 DEF / 11 MND[/b][/center] [size=4][b]111 STR[/b] is needed to kill all non-boss enemies in 5 Scratches [b]64 QCK[/b] is just enough to outspeed every enemy in the venue [b]48 VIT + 11 MND[/b] allows dragons weak to the bosses' element to live a crit Sear or Disorient, and [b]6 DEF[/b] makes your dragons an 8-Scratch kill to all standard enemies [i][b]However,[/b][/i] despite the higher VIT and MND, a crit Congeal or Contaminate from the bosses in Kelp Beds will still OHKO a dragon that's weak to them. In addition, like with the Kelp Beds build, Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems will outspeed this build after the Ambush turns without Haste.[/size=4] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Main Build Variants[/b][/size=5][/center] [size=4][b]111 STR / 9 AGI / 27 VIT / 78 QCK[/b] - Haste now gives a free turn against enemies with 55 QCK,[/size=4][sup][size=2][3][/size=2][/sup][size=4] but lower VIT means this build can take fewer Scratches (6 from regular enemies, 5 from GW bosses) and a crit Elemental Bolt from Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal bosses will kill a dragon weak to that element. [b]111 STR / 15 VIT / 82 QCK[/b] - The free turn from Haste now includes enemies with 56 QCK,[sup][size=2][4][/size=2][/sup] but this build can take even fewer Scratches (5 from regular, 4 from GW bosses), and a crit Elemental Bolt from [i]any[/i] caster in Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal and [i]most[/i] casters in Kelp Beds (everything except Abyss Stalker and Maren Scout) will kill a dragon weak to that element.[/size=4] [sup][size=2][3][/size=2][/sup][b]Kelp Beds:[/b] Blue-Footed Eggull, Corrosive Depin, Eggull, Jeweled Octoflyer, Kelp Caretaker, Mammertee, Maren Harvester, Ruche Slug, Ruched Sojourner [b]|[/b] [i][u]WW:[/u] Armed Flight[/i] [b]Golem Workshop:[/b] Black Iron Creeper, Clattercog Engineer, Construction Mith, Coppercoil Creeper, Gearspring Pocketmouse, Geartoggle Smith, War Smith, Wind-Up Pocketmouse [b]|[/b] [i][u]WW:[/u] Bladed Boa[/i] [b]Forbidden Portal:[/b] Aberrant Chacma, Barhide Menace, Calico Ferberus, Ferberus, Springfoot Bilworper, Tattertail Billworper [sup][size=2][4][/size=2][/sup][b]Kelp Beds:[/b] Cloud Chaser, Maren Wavesinger [b]|[/b] [i][u]NotN:[/u] Cryptic Cameo, Jawlocker, Orbiting Spirit, Ravenous Cauldron, Rock Paper Scissors[/i] [b]Golem Workshop:[/b] Copperplate Longmech, Longmech, Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Sentinel Mith, Steelhound [b]|[/b] [i][u]NotN:[/u] Animated Armor, Living Luminance, Seething Stove, Spidered Seat, Splendiferous Sunshade[/i] [b]Forbidden Portal:[/b] Bearded Pupowl, Giggling Planesrunner, Lap Pupowl, Teleporting Planesrunner [i][b]|[/b] [i][u]NotN:[/u] Bewildered Broom, Catty Cannon, Killer Keyboard, Leisure Loaf, Raucous Runner[/i]
Forbidden Shopkeepers

Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal Farming

Hello there! Welcome to my first coliseum guide!

Why did I decide to make this? Well, I wanted to find a way to retain (most) of the speed and simplicity of Scratch + Elim builds while being able to keep a team of 3 melee in the endgame zones (especially Golem Workshop) for long periods of time - without needing a healer.

To that end, I messed around with the stats of my general farming trio (and spent at least 300k on Tinctures...) and eventually came up with this!

This build was originally designed with consistency in Golem Workshop in mind, but then I realized it works well in the other Level 25 zones as well! The stats did need a bit of tweaking in order to improve consistency for dragons that are weak to the bosses in Kelp Beds and Forbidden Portal, though - hence, there are two alternate builds included to make them a bit less luck-based!

Both of these extra builds will work in all three zones, but they won't be quite as effective in the zones they aren't specialized for.

Table of Contents

A. Stats & Stones
|1. Main Build
|2. Alternate Stat Builds
||a. Kelp Beds
||b. Forbidden Portal
|3. Main Build Variants
||a. Free Haste Turn vs. 55 QCK
||b. Free Haste Turn vs. 56 QCK

B. Fights Guide
|1. First Fight
||a. Formatting
||b. 2-Packs
||c. Standard
||d. 4-Packs (Golem Workshop)
||e. Boss (Golem Workshop)
||f. Boss (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal)
|2. Standard Combat
||a. General Rotation / Balanced Breath Gain
||b. Alt Rotation - Rally
||c. Breath Building vs. Casters
||d. 4-Packs (Golem Workshop)
||e. Healing
||f. Boss Fights (Golem Workshop)
||g. Boss Fights (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal)

C. Acknowledgments

Stats & Stones

Main Build
AlM9kEv.png

Scratch
Haste | Eliminate | Sap | Rally/(Contuse x1)
[1]
Berserker x3
Ambush x2
111 STR / 38 VIT / 72 QCK / 9 DEF

111 STR is the minimum STR required for all standard enemies in Golem Workshop / Forbidden Portal to go down in 5 Scratches

72 QCK lets your dragons easily outspeed all enemies and get regular double turns (aka. the ability for each dragon to move twice between the enemies' turns) when using Haste - even against Mistral Minions / Spellbound Golems

38 VIT + 9 DEF gives your dragons enough bulk to take 7 Scratches to kill for all non-boss enemies (and 6 Scratches for the Golem Workshop bosses), as well as a critical super-effective Elemental Bolt from Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal bosses

[1]If you're focusing primarily on Golem Workshop, I'd recommend a Rally stone on all three of your dragons, as it allows for easier boss fights and an alternate turn rotation for standard fights that's a bit less RNG dependent. This build should work fine without it, though!

If you're focusing on Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal and going into it with elements that are weak to the bosses' spells, I'd recommend dropping the Rally on one of your dragons for a Contuse to allow for much safer/more consistent boss fights. (Either that, or using one of the alternate stat builds listed below!) Example fights in the Fights Guide section will assume the Contuse stone is on the third dragon in your party.

Alternate Stat Builds

These builds are designed to provide maximum consistency in their individual venues - while minimizing loss of consistency in the other two level 25 venues!

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Kelp Beds
109 STR / 50 VIT / 64 QCK / 15 MND

109 STR is all that's needed to 5HKO all non-boss enemies in Kelp Beds with Scratch (including NotN-exclusive enemies)

64 QCK is more than enough to outspeed everything in Kelp Beds

50 VIT + 15 MND allows dragons that are weak to the bosses' elements to tank a crit Congeal or Contaminate, with the added benefit of taking 8 Scratches from the strongest non-boss enemies you'll face in any of the venues

However, the bulkiest enemies in Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal
[2] will require 6 Scratches to kill (resulting in less consistent first fights), and Mistral Minions/Spellbound Golems outspeed after the Ambush turns if you don't use Haste.

[2]Golem Workshop: Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Sentry Squawker, Steelhound
Forbidden Portal: Bearded Pupowl, Lap Pupowl, Springfoot Bilworper, Tattletail Bilworper | WW: Bladed Boa

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Forbidden Portal
111 STR / 48 VIT / 64 QCK / 6 DEF / 11 MND

111 STR is needed to kill all non-boss enemies in 5 Scratches

64 QCK is just enough to outspeed every enemy in the venue

48 VIT + 11 MND allows dragons weak to the bosses' element to live a crit Sear or Disorient, and 6 DEF makes your dragons an 8-Scratch kill to all standard enemies

However, despite the higher VIT and MND, a crit Congeal or Contaminate from the bosses in Kelp Beds will still OHKO a dragon that's weak to them. In addition, like with the Kelp Beds build, Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems will outspeed this build after the Ambush turns without Haste.

Main Build Variants

111 STR / 9 AGI / 27 VIT / 78 QCK - Haste now gives a free turn against enemies with 55 QCK,[3] but lower VIT means this build can take fewer Scratches (6 from regular enemies, 5 from GW bosses) and a crit Elemental Bolt from Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal bosses will kill a dragon weak to that element.

111 STR / 15 VIT / 82 QCK - The free turn from Haste now includes enemies with 56 QCK,[4] but this build can take even fewer Scratches (5 from regular, 4 from GW bosses), and a crit Elemental Bolt from any caster in Golem Workshop/Forbidden Portal and most casters in Kelp Beds (everything except Abyss Stalker and Maren Scout) will kill a dragon weak to that element.

[3]Kelp Beds: Blue-Footed Eggull, Corrosive Depin, Eggull, Jeweled Octoflyer, Kelp Caretaker, Mammertee, Maren Harvester, Ruche Slug, Ruched Sojourner | WW: Armed Flight
Golem Workshop: Black Iron Creeper, Clattercog Engineer, Construction Mith, Coppercoil Creeper, Gearspring Pocketmouse, Geartoggle Smith, War Smith, Wind-Up Pocketmouse | WW: Bladed Boa
Forbidden Portal: Aberrant Chacma, Barhide Menace, Calico Ferberus, Ferberus, Springfoot Bilworper, Tattertail Billworper

[4]Kelp Beds: Cloud Chaser, Maren Wavesinger | NotN: Cryptic Cameo, Jawlocker, Orbiting Spirit, Ravenous Cauldron, Rock Paper Scissors
Golem Workshop: Copperplate Longmech, Longmech, Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Sentinel Mith, Steelhound | NotN: Animated Armor, Living Luminance, Seething Stove, Spidered Seat, Splendiferous Sunshade
Forbidden Portal: Bearded Pupowl, Giggling Planesrunner, Lap Pupowl, Teleporting Planesrunner | NotN: Bewildered Broom, Catty Cannon, Killer Keyboard, Leisure Loaf, Raucous Runner
Fights Guide

First Fight

Formatting

General information for each fight, with varying levels of detail depending on the fight.

All example fights assume you are using the base build, unless otherwise specified.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Dragons [A | B | C] vs. Enemies [E1 | E2 | E3]

Turn #: Actions (A Breath Gain / B Breath Gain / C Breath Gain)

2-Packs

Scratch + Haste with all dragons, then just keep Scratching until enemies are down. This will normally leave your dragons with 29 / 23 / 23 Breath, which is just enough for the Ambush turns of the next fight to get you into Eliminate range.
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Dragons [A | B | C] vs. Enemies [E1 | E2]

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch E1 + Haste A (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch E1 + Haste B (11 / 11 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch E1 + Haste C (11 / 11 / 11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch E1 x2 (17 / 17 / 11)
Turn 9: Scratch E2 (17 / 17 / 17)
Turn 10: E2 acts
Turn 12 - 15: Scratch E2 x4 (29 / 23 / 23)

Standard

Scratch + Haste on all dragons.

Focus on taking out enemies with a general emphasis on melee / whichever spellcaster(s) will do the most damage to you first. All dragons should have 35+ Breath by the end of the first combat, or close enough to get to it within the Ambush turns of the next fight.

If using the Kelp Beds build and going up against a three pack of enemies that require 6 Scratches,
[2] Rally + Scratch during the Ambush turns instead of setting up Haste.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Standard Fight

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch E1 + Haste A (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch E1 + Haste B (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch E1 + Haste C (11/11/11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch E1 x2 (17/17/11)
Turn 9: Scratch E2 (17/17/17)
Turn 11: E3 acts
Turn 12 - 15: Scratch E2 x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 16 - 17: Scratch E3 x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 18: E3 acts
Turn 19 - 21: Scratch E3 x3 (35/35/35)
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Kelp Beds Build (6-Scratch Enemies)

Turn 1 - 2: Rally A + Scratch E1 (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Rally B + Scratch E1 (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Rally C + Scratch E1 (11/11/11)
Turn 7: Scratch E1 (17/11/11)
Turn 8 - 9: Scratch E2 x2 (17/17/17)

Turn 12 - 13: Scratch E2 x2 (23/23/16)
Turn 14: Scratch E3 (23/23/23)
Turn 15: E3 acts
Turn 16 - 18: Scratch E3 x3 (29/29/29)

4-Packs (Golem Workshop)

For all fights, make sure to have each dragon Haste itself during its second Ambush turn. That way, the Haste buff will last as long as possible in case of several missed Scratches / a missed Eliminate.

Kelp Beds Build: In the fights with both a Scrapmetal Tracker and a Steelhound, Rally + Haste during Ambush turns. After that, standard rules apply. The enemies will get two additional attacks off compared to the Main build, which does put you at slight risk of one dragon going down in the all-melee fight (if all 7 Scratches hit the same dragon and one of them is a crit).

Tips for specific fights:

Swift Lumen | Swift Volt | Scrapmetal Tracker | Steelhound

Focus on one of the dogs first, then prioritize based off of threat level to your current team.

Clattercog Engineer | Scrapmetal Tracker | Chromefeather Lookout | Mistral Minion

Take out the Scrapmetal Tracker first, then prioritize as normal.

Kelp Beds build: Use the "Standard Fight" example fight as a reference, following the order of Clattercog Engineer > Casters > Scrapmetal Tracker.

Construction Mith | Coppercoil Creeper | Sentinel Mith | Black Iron Creeper &
Scrapmetal Tracker | Coppercoil Creeper | Black Iron Creeper | Steelhound

Focus on the enemies in terms of elemental match-up (which ones could do the most damage to you with an Elemental Slash given bad enough luck). These fights will hurt a bit.

Mistral Minion | Swift Lumen | Spellbound Golem | Swift Volt &
Mistral Minion | Construction Mith | Sentinel Mith | Spellbound Golem

Because of their speed, the casters will get an extra turn after the third enemy is defeated.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight - Standard

Dragons [A | B | C] vs. Enemies [E1 | E2 | E3 | E4]
Standard Fight

Turn 10: E2 attacks
Turn 11: E3 attacks
Turn 12: E4 attacks

Turn 13 - 16: Scratch E2 x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch E3 x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 19: E3 attacks
Turn 20: E4 attacks

Turn 21 - 23: Scratch E3 x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 24 - 25: Scratch E4 x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 26: Eliminate E4 (41/41/35)
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Kelp Beds Build - Tracker (ST) & Hound (SH)

Turn 1 - 2: Rally & Haste A (10/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Rally & Haste B (10/10/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Rally & Haste C (10/10/10)
Turn 7 - 9: Scratch E1 x3 (16/16/16)
Turn 10: E1 attacks
Turn 11: E2 attacks
Turn 12: E3 attacks
Turn 13: E4 attacks

Turn 14: Scratch E1 (22/16/16)
Turn 15 - 18: Scratch E2 x4 (28/28/22)
Turn 19: Scratch E3 (28/28/28)
Turn 20: E3 attacks
Turn 21: E4 attacks

Turn 22 - 24: Scratch E3 x3 (34/34/34)
Turn 25 - 27: Scratch E4 x3 (40/40/40)
Turn 28: E4 attacks
Turn 29 - 30: Scratch E4 x2 (46/46/40)

Example Fights - Spellbound Golem (SG) & Mistral Minion (MM)

Sentinel Mith (SM)
Construction Mith (CM)

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch SM + Haste A (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch SM + Haste B (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch SM + Haste C (11/11/11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch SM x2 (17/17/11)
Turn 9: Scratch SG (17/17/17)
Turn 10: MM uses Meditate
Turn 11: SG uses Meditate

Turn 12 - 14: Scratch SG x3 (23/23/23)
Turn 15: CM uses Scratch
Turn 16: Scratch SG (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch CM x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 19: MM acts
Turn 20 - 22: Scratch CM x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 23: MM acts
Turn 24 - 25: Scratch MM x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 26: Eliminate MM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Swift Lumen (SL)
Swift Volt (SV)

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch SL + Haste A (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch SL + Haste B (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch SL + Haste C (11/11/11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch SL x2 (17/17/11)
Turn 12: SV uses Meditate

Turn 13 - 16: Scratch SG x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch SV x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 20: SV acts

Turn 21 - 23: Scratch SV x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 24: MM acts
Turn 25 - 26: Scratch MM x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 27: Eliminate MM

Boss (Golem Workshop)

This is definitely not the best first fight, but it's far from impossible! The boss will get a few attacks off, but it should only kill one of your dragons if you get very bad luck (three crit Scratches on the same dragon).

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch + Haste A (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch + Haste B (11 / 11 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch + Haste C (11 / 11 / 11)
Turn 7 - 9: Scratch x3 (17 / 17 / 17)
Turn 10: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 11 - 16: Scratch x6 (29 / 29 / 29)
Turn 17: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 18 - 23: Scratch x6 (41 / 41 / 41)
Turn 24: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 25 - 27: Eliminate x3 (6 / 6 / 41)

Alternatively, if you want to bring some extra Breath into the next battle, you can end the fight like this:

Turn 25 - 27: Scratch x3 (47 / 47 / 47)
Turn 28 - 29: Eliminate x2 (12 / 47 / 47)

Boss (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal)

Due to the random nature of casters, these fights can go any number of ways. With bad enough RNG and dragons weak to their element, these bosses will require a reset. With good enough RNG, your dragons will never take any damage.

Specifically, if [Contuse: Contuse misses and] a Status Effect spell crits against a dragon weak to that element, it will one-shot that dragon. Those matchups are:

Mantarune: Congeal against a Plague, Water, or Nature dragon.
Wave Sweeper: Contaminate against a Water, Shadow, or Nature dragon.
Fear Frog: Sear against a Plague, Ice, or Nature dragon.
Terror Toad: Disorient against an Earth, Lightning, or Arcane dragon.

The alternate venue-specific builds are designed to mitigate this risk by making it so your dragons can't be one-shot by these spells from full health.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights
Standard
(Boss Neutral / Resisted)

Turn 1: Scratch
Turn 2: Haste A
Turn 3: Scratch
Turn 4: Haste B
Turn 5: Scratch
Turn 6: Haste C
Turn 7 - 9: Scratch x3
Turn 10: Boss Meditates
Turn 11 - 16: Scratch x6
Turn 17: Boss acts
Turn 18 - 23: Scratch x6
Turn 24: Boss acts
Turn 25 - 27: Eliminate x3
x
x
x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Contuse
(Boss Strong vs. Dragons)

Turn 11 - 15: Scratch x5
Turn 16: Contuse
x
x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
One Down
(Boss Crit vs. Weak Dragon)

Turn 17: Boss attacks, C dies
Turn 18 - 19: Rally A & B
Turn 20 - 21: Scratch x2
Turn 22: Boss Meditates
Turn 23 - 26: Scratch x4
Turn 27: Boss acts
Turn 28 - 29: Eliminate x2
Fights Guide

First Fight

Formatting

General information for each fight, with varying levels of detail depending on the fight.

All example fights assume you are using the base build, unless otherwise specified.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn #: Actions (A Breath Gain / B Breath Gain / C Breath Gain)

2-Packs

Scratch + Haste with all dragons, then just keep Scratching until enemies are down. This will normally leave your dragons with 29 / 23 / 23 Breath, which is just enough for the Ambush turns of the next fight to get you into Eliminate range.
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Dragons [A | B | C] vs. Enemies [E1 | E2]

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch E1 + Haste A (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch E1 + Haste B (11 / 11 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch E1 + Haste C (11 / 11 / 11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch E1 x2 (17 / 17 / 11)
Turn 9: Scratch E2 (17 / 17 / 17)
Turn 12 - 15: Scratch E2 x4 (29 / 23 / 23)

Standard

Scratch + Haste on all dragons.

Focus on taking out enemies with a general emphasis on melee / whichever spellcaster(s) will do the most damage to you first. All dragons should have 35+ Breath by the end of the first combat, or close enough to get to it within the Ambush turns of the next fight.

If using the Kelp Beds build and going up against a three pack of enemies that require 6 Scratches,
[2] Rally + Scratch during the Ambush turns instead of setting up Haste.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Standard Fight

Turn 12 - 15: Scratch E2 x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 16 - 17: Scratch E3 x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 18: E3 acts
Turn 19 - 21: Scratch E3 x3 (35/35/35)
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Kelp Beds Build (6-Scratch Enemies)

Turn 1 - 2: Rally A + Scratch E1 (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Rally B + Scratch E1 (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Rally C + Scratch E1 (11/11/11)
Turn 7: Scratch E1 (17/11/11)
Turn 8 - 9: Scratch E2 x2 (17/17/17)

Turn 12 - 13: Scratch E2 x2 (23/23/16)
Turn 14: Scratch E3 (23/23/23)
Turn 15: E3 acts
Turn 16 - 18: Scratch E3 x3 (29/29/29)

4-Packs (Golem Workshop)

For all fights, make sure to have each dragon Haste itself during its second Ambush turn. That way, the Haste buff will last as long as possible in case of several missed Scratches / a missed Eliminate.

Kelp Beds Build: In the fights with both a Scrapmetal Tracker and a Steelhound, Rally + Haste during Ambush turns. After that, standard rules apply. The enemies will get two additional attacks off compared to the Main build, which does put you at slight risk of one dragon going down in the all-melee fight (if all 7 Scratches hit the same dragon and one of them is a crit).

Tips for specific fights:

Swift Lumen | Swift Volt | Scrapmetal Tracker | Steelhound

Focus on one of the dogs first, then prioritize based off of threat level to your current team.

Clattercog Engineer | Scrapmetal Tracker | Chromefeather Lookout | Mistral Minion

Take out the Scrapmetal Tracker first, then prioritize as normal.

Kelp Beds build: Use the "Standard Fight" example fight as a reference, following the order of Clattercog Engineer > Casters > Scrapmetal Tracker.

Construction Mith | Coppercoil Creeper | Sentinel Mith | Black Iron Creeper &
Scrapmetal Tracker | Coppercoil Creeper | Black Iron Creeper | Steelhound

Focus on the enemies in terms of elemental match-up (which ones could do the most damage to you with an Elemental Slash given bad enough luck). These fights will hurt a bit.

Mistral Minion | Swift Lumen | Spellbound Golem | Swift Volt &
Mistral Minion | Construction Mith | Sentinel Mith | Spellbound Golem

Because of their speed, the casters will get an extra turn after the third enemy is defeated.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight - Standard

Standard Fight

Turn 10: E2 attacks
Turn 11: E3 attacks
Turn 12: E4 attacks

Turn 13 - 16: Scratch E2 x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch E3 x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 19: E3 attacks
Turn 20: E4 attacks

Turn 21 - 23: Scratch E3 x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 24 - 25: Scratch E4 x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 26: Eliminate E4 (41/41/35)
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Kelp Beds Build - Tracker (ST) & Hound (SH)

Turn 1 - 2: Rally & Haste A (10/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Rally & Haste B (10/10/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Rally & Haste C (10/10/10)
Turn 7 - 9: Scratch E1 x3 (16/16/16)
Turn 10: E1 attacks
Turn 11: E2 attacks
Turn 12: E3 attacks
Turn 13: E4 attacks

Turn 14: Scratch E1 (22/16/16)
Turn 15 - 18: Scratch E2 x4 (28/28/22)
Turn 19: Scratch E3 (28/28/28)
Turn 20: E3 attacks
Turn 21: E4 attacks

Turn 22 - 24: Scratch E3 x3 (34/34/34)
Turn 25 - 27: Scratch E4 x3 (40/40/40)
Turn 28: E4 attacks
Turn 29 - 30: Scratch E4 x2 (46/46/40)

Example Fights - Spellbound Golem (SG) & Mistral Minion (MM)

Sentinel Mith (SM)
Construction Mith (CM)

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch SM + Haste A (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch SM + Haste B (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch SM + Haste C (11/11/11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch SM x2 (17/17/11)

Turn 12 - 14: Scratch SG x3 (23/23/23)
Turn 15: CM uses Scratch
Turn 16: Scratch SG (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch CM x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 20 - 22: Scratch CM x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 23: MM acts
Turn 24 - 25: Scratch MM x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 26: Eliminate MM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Swift Lumen (SL)
Swift Volt (SV)

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch SL + Haste A (11/0/0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch SL + Haste B (11/11/0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch SL + Haste C (11/11/11)
Turn 7 - 8: Scratch SL x2 (17/17/11)
Turn 12: SV uses Meditate

Turn 13 - 16: Scratch SG x4 (29/23/23)
Turn 17 - 18: Scratch SV x2 (29/29/29)
Turn 20: SV acts

Turn 21 - 23: Scratch SV x3 (35/35/35)
Turn 24: MM acts
Turn 25 - 26: Scratch MM x2 (41/41/35)
Turn 27: Eliminate MM

Boss (Golem Workshop)

This is definitely not the best first fight, but it's far from impossible! The boss will get a few attacks off, but it should only kill one of your dragons if you get very bad luck (three crit Scratches on the same dragon).

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch + Haste A (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch + Haste B (11 / 11 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch + Haste C (11 / 11 / 11)
Turn 7 - 9: Scratch x3 (17 / 17 / 17)
Turn 10: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 11 - 16: Scratch x6 (29 / 29 / 29)
Turn 17: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 18 - 23: Scratch x6 (41 / 41 / 41)
Turn 24: Boss uses Scratch
Turn 25 - 27: Eliminate x3 (6 / 6 / 41)

Alternatively, if you want to bring some extra Breath into the next battle, you can end the fight like this:

Turn 25 - 27: Scratch x3 (47 / 47 / 47)
Turn 28 - 29: Eliminate x2 (12 / 47 / 47)

Boss (Kelp Beds / Forbidden Portal)

Due to the random nature of casters, these fights can go any number of ways. With bad enough RNG and dragons weak to their element, these bosses will require a reset. With good enough RNG, your dragons will never take any damage.

Specifically, if [Contuse: Contuse misses and] a Status Effect spell crits against a dragon weak to that element, it will one-shot that dragon. Those matchups are:

Mantarune: Congeal against a Plague, Water, or Nature dragon.
Wave Sweeper: Contaminate against a Water, Shadow, or Nature dragon.
Fear Frog: Sear against a Plague, Ice, or Nature dragon.
Terror Toad: Disorient against an Earth, Lightning, or Arcane dragon.

The alternate venue-specific builds are designed to mitigate this risk by making it so your dragons can't be one-shot by these spells from full health.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights
Standard
(Boss Neutral / Resisted)

x
x
x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Contuse
(Boss Strong vs. Dragons)

x
x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
One Down
(Boss Crit vs. Weak Dragon)

Turn 17: Boss attacks, C dies
Turn 18 - 19: Rally A & B
Turn 20 - 21: Scratch x2
Turn 22: Boss Meditates
Turn 23 - 26: Scratch x4
Turn 27: Boss acts
Turn 28 - 29: Eliminate x2
Standard Combat

General Rotation / Balanced Breath Gain

Scratch each enemy twice during the Ambush turns, then Eliminate before they can move. Simple as that! This is quite vulnerable to misses, though.

All dragons gain 12 Breath.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch E1 x2 (12 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch E2 x2 (12 / 12 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch E3 x2 (12 / 12 / 12)
Turn 7: Eliminate E1
Turn 8: Eliminate E2
Turn 9: Eliminate E3

Alt Rotation - Rally

This is where the recommended Rally stone comes in handy, allowing you an extra turn of leeway against standard 3-Melee fights.

Because of lower STR, this will not work for the Kelp Beds build against 6-Scratch enemies.[2] It will work against all other non-boss enemies, however.

Dragon A gains 17 Breath, Dragon B gains 12 Breath, Dragon C gains none.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1: Scratch E1 (6 / 0 / 0)
Turn 2: Rally C (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3: Scratch E2 (11 / 6 / 0)
Turn 4: Scratch E3 (11 / 12 / 0)
Turn 5: Eliminate E1
Turn 6: Eliminate E2
Turn 7: Scratch E3 (17 / 12 / 0)
Turn 8: Eliminate E3

This also works as a switch-in from the General rotation if your first or second dragon misses an attack during the Ambush turns.

Dragons will gain different Breath depending on which attack missed.

Switch from General - Examples

=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
(17 / 18 / 0)

Turn 1: Scratch E1 (Miss)
Turn 2: Rally C
Turn 3: Scratch E1
Turn 4: Scratch E2
Turn 7: Scratch E3
Turn 8: Scratch E3
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
(18 / 17 / 0)

Turn 1: Scratch E1
Turn 2: Scratch E1 (Miss)
Turn 3: Scratch E2
Turn 4: Rally C

=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
(12 / 17 / 6)

Turn 2: Scratch E1
Turn 3: Scratch E2 (Miss)
Turn 5: Scratch E2
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
(12 / 18 / 5)

Turn 4: Scratch E2 (Miss)
Turn 5: Rally C

Breath Building vs. Casters

These particular rotations are made for building a bit more Breath than a "standard" fight.

Dragons will gain different Breath depending on which group you face.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
2 Melee, 1 Caster
(29 / 23 / 17)

Turn 1: Scratch E1 (Melee)
Turn 5: Scratch E2 (Melee)
Turn 7: Scratch E2
Turn 8: Eliminate E1
Turn 9: Eliminate E2
Turn 10: E3 uses Meditate
Turn 11: Scratch E3
Turn 12: Scratch E3
Turn 13: Scratch E3
Turn 14: Scratch E3
Turn 15: Scratch E3
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
1 Melee, 2 Casters
(23 / 23 / 23)

Turn 5: Scratch E1
Turn 7: Scratch E1
Turn 8: Scratch E1
Turn 9: Scratch E2
Turn 10: E2 uses Meditate
Turn 11: E3 uses Meditate

Turn 12: Scratch E2
Turn 15: Eliminate E2
Turn 16: Eliminate E3
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
3 Caster
(23 / 23 / 23)

4-Packs (Golem Workshop)

The enemies will get one attack off due to their numbers advantage, but this shouldn't be an issue in the long run. (Rally Alt allows for one turn of leeway in case of a miss, like with a standard 3-enemy fight. Because of lower STR, the Rally Alt rotation will not work for the Kelp Beds build against 6-Scratch enemies.[2])

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
Standard
(18 / 18 / 12)

Turn 5: Scratch E3
Turn 6: Scratch E3
Turn 10: E4 uses Attack
Turn 11: Scratch E4
Turn 12: Scratch E4
Turn 13: Eliminate E4
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Rally Alt
(23 / 12 / 6)

Turn 4: Scratch E3
Turn 9: Scratch E4
Turn 12: Eliminate E4
x

Healing

If you want to regain health, just swap in Sap for any of the Scratches in the other fights. I'd recommend doing this with 85+ Breath - enough for two Eliminates after Sap, in case of a poorly-timed miss - or 50+ Breath, if you're in desperate need of healing and/or fine with a bit more inconsistency.

Boss Fight (Golem Workshop)

If all three of your dragons have 105 Breath or more, then this fight is a breeze! Simply Eliminate the boss 9 times and it's over. If they don't, things are a bit more complicated, but nothing too out there. (Rally Alt allows the boss to get 1 less Scratch off at 35+ or 70+ Breath.)

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

Dragon Breath: 35

Turn 1: Eliminate
Turn 3: Eliminate
Turn 5: Eliminate
Turn 10: Boss attacks
Turn 17: Boss attacks
Turn 24: Boss attacks
Turn 25: Eliminate
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Dragon Breath: 70

Turn 7 - 9: Eliminate x3
Turn 18 - 19: Scratch x2
(KB) Turn 20: Scratch
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Dragon Breath: 105

Turn 1: Eliminate Boss
Turn 2: Eliminate Boss
Turn 3: Eliminate Boss
Turn 4: Eliminate Boss
Turn 5: Eliminate Boss
Turn 6: Eliminate Boss
Turn 7: Eliminate Boss
Turn 8: Eliminate Boss
Turn 9: Eliminate Boss
x
x
x
x

35 Breath - Rally Alt

Turn 1: Haste A
Turn 2: Rally A
Turn 3: Haste B
Turn 4: Rally B
Turn 5: Haste C
Turn 6: Rally C
Turn 18 - 22: Scratch x5
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
70 Breath - Rally Alt

Turn 11 - 13: Eliminate x3
Turn 14 - 16: Scratch x2
x

Boss Fight (Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal)

As with the Golem Workshop bosses, 9 Eliminates is enough to take out a boss before it can do anything to you. If you have less than the breath required for that, though, things will be a bit more complicated.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
x
x
x

35 Breath - Rally Alt

x
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
70 Breath - Rally Alt

x
x
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
35 Breath - Contuse Alt

Turn 25 - 26: Eliminate x2
Standard Combat

General Rotation / Balanced Breath Gain

Scratch each enemy twice during the Ambush turns, then Eliminate before they can move. Simple as that! This is quite vulnerable to misses, though.

All dragons gain 12 Breath.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1 - 2: Scratch E1 x2 (12 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3 - 4: Scratch E2 x2 (12 / 12 / 0)
Turn 5 - 6: Scratch E3 x2 (12 / 12 / 12)

Alt Rotation - Rally

This is where the recommended Rally stone comes in handy, allowing you an extra turn of leeway against standard 3-Melee fights.

Because of lower STR, this will not work for the Kelp Beds build against 6-Scratch enemies.[2] It will work against all other non-boss enemies, however.

Dragon A gains 17 Breath, Dragon B gains 12 Breath, Dragon C gains none.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

Turn 1: Scratch E1 (6 / 0 / 0)
Turn 2: Rally C (11 / 0 / 0)
Turn 3: Scratch E2 (11 / 6 / 0)
Turn 4: Scratch E3 (11 / 12 / 0)
Turn 7: Scratch E3 (17 / 12 / 0)

This also works as a switch-in from the General rotation if your first or second dragon misses an attack during the Ambush turns.

Dragons will gain different Breath depending on which attack missed.

Switch from General - Examples

=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
(17 / 18 / 0)

Turn 1: Scratch E1 (Miss)
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
(18 / 17 / 0)

Turn 2: Scratch E1 (Miss)

=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
=============
(12 / 17 / 6)

Turn 3: Scratch E2 (Miss)
Turn 5: Scratch E2
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
(12 / 18 / 5)

Turn 4: Scratch E2 (Miss)
Turn 5: Rally C

Breath Building vs. Casters

These particular rotations are made for building a bit more Breath than a "standard" fight.

Dragons will gain different Breath depending on which group you face.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
2 Melee, 1 Caster
(29 / 23 / 17)

Turn 5: Scratch E2 (Melee)
Turn 7: Scratch E2
Turn 8: Eliminate E1
Turn 9: Eliminate E2
Turn 10: E3 uses Meditate
Turn 11: Scratch E3
Turn 12: Scratch E3
Turn 15: Scratch E3
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
1 Melee, 2 Casters
(23 / 23 / 23)

=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
3 Caster
(23 / 23 / 23)

4-Packs (Golem Workshop)

The enemies will get one attack off due to their numbers advantage, but this shouldn't be an issue in the long run. (Rally Alt allows for one turn of leeway in case of a miss, like with a standard 3-enemy fight. Because of lower STR, the Rally Alt rotation will not work for the Kelp Beds build against 6-Scratch enemies.[2])

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fight

==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
Standard
(18 / 18 / 12)

Turn 5: Scratch E3
Turn 6: Scratch E3
Turn 12: Scratch E4
Turn 13: Eliminate E4
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
Rally Alt
(23 / 12 / 6)

Turn 4: Scratch E3
Turn 9: Scratch E4
Turn 12: Eliminate E4
x

Healing

If you want to regain health, just swap in Sap for any of the Scratches in the other fights. I'd recommend doing this with 85+ Breath - enough for two Eliminates after Sap, in case of a poorly-timed miss - or 50+ Breath, if you're in desperate need of healing and/or fine with a bit more inconsistency.

Boss Fight (Golem Workshop)

If all three of your dragons have 105 Breath or more, then this fight is a breeze! Simply Eliminate the boss 9 times and it's over. If they don't, things are a bit more complicated, but nothing too out there. (Rally Alt allows the boss to get 1 less Scratch off at 35+ or 70+ Breath.)

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

Turn 24: Boss attacks
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
x
x
x

35 Breath - Rally Alt

=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
70 Breath - Rally Alt

x

Boss Fight (Kelp Beds/Forbidden Portal)

As with the Golem Workshop bosses, 9 Eliminates is enough to take out a boss before it can do anything to you. If you have less than the breath required for that, though, things will be a bit more complicated.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Example Fights

=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=

x
x
x
x

35 Breath - Rally Alt

x
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
70 Breath - Rally Alt

x
x
x
x
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
=|=
35 Breath - Contuse Alt

Turn 25 - 26: Eliminate x2
Acknowledgments

And that concludes the guide! Now that that portion is over, I wanted to highlight the tools I used in the process of making this, as well as some of the guides that inspired this build or parts of it!
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Tools

Flight Rising Coliseum Skills and Enemy Stats

The list of enemy stats was incredibly useful, and I really have to shout out the calculator feature for letting me see exactly the defensive stats my dragons would need to survive different scenarios.

Coliseum Turn Order Calculator

Absolutely vital for knowing what thresholds there were between different speeds (for example, I wanted to see if I could remove another point of QCK from the main build to put it into something defensive, but I saw that it would lead to a worse initial fight against Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems).

Flight Rising Coliseum Stat Preview

A tool that simulates stat distribution, with buttons to go up and down 10 stats at a time, to boot! I Tinctured my dragons far too many times during the initial planning stages of this guide, but I have no doubt whatsoever that this saved me a ton of treasure!
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Other Guides

Comprehensive Coli Builds List

A great list of other coli guides! I used the 133 STR general grinding build in here for the longest time, and there are several other builds that I use or am planning to use at some point in the future.

Updated Dragon Leveling Guide!

This guide is an updated version of the Culex leveling guide, and it's what I used to level my most recent team! It's easy to read and well-laid-out, and has stat/stone suggestions for four different leveling setups; I'd highly recommend checking it out!

[Coli Build] Forbidden Portal Tactics

An incredible Forbidden Portal build that was the inspiration for the in-depth fight sections! This is absolutely worth checking out, especially if you don't want to spend a ton of treasure/gems on multiple Eliminates but still want a consistent farming setup for FP.

[Guide] Coli Farming Build

Another one I'd highly recommend giving a look at! This is the build I switched to after using the 133 STR build mentioned above, and it works wonders for quick farming in everything up to (and including) Rainsong Jungle.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

With all that having been said, I hope you enjoyed this guide and/or got something useful out of it! This took me about a month to fully test everything and make sure this was the best I could make it, but there's always room for improvement. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Best of luck on your Coliseum adventures!
Acknowledgments

And that concludes the guide! Now that that portion is over, I wanted to highlight the tools I used in the process of making this, as well as some of the guides that inspired this build or parts of it!
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Tools

Flight Rising Coliseum Skills and Enemy Stats

The list of enemy stats was incredibly useful, and I really have to shout out the calculator feature for letting me see exactly the defensive stats my dragons would need to survive different scenarios.

Coliseum Turn Order Calculator

Absolutely vital for knowing what thresholds there were between different speeds (for example, I wanted to see if I could remove another point of QCK from the main build to put it into something defensive, but I saw that it would lead to a worse initial fight against Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems).

Flight Rising Coliseum Stat Preview

A tool that simulates stat distribution, with buttons to go up and down 10 stats at a time, to boot! I Tinctured my dragons far too many times during the initial planning stages of this guide, but I have no doubt whatsoever that this saved me a ton of treasure!
_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

Other Guides

Comprehensive Coli Builds List

A great list of other coli guides! I used the 133 STR general grinding build in here for the longest time, and there are several other builds that I use or am planning to use at some point in the future.

Updated Dragon Leveling Guide!

This guide is an updated version of the Culex leveling guide, and it's what I used to level my most recent team! It's easy to read and well-laid-out, and has stat/stone suggestions for four different leveling setups; I'd highly recommend checking it out!

[Coli Build] Forbidden Portal Tactics

An incredible Forbidden Portal build that was the inspiration for the in-depth fight sections! This is absolutely worth checking out, especially if you don't want to spend a ton of treasure/gems on multiple Eliminates but still want a consistent farming setup for FP.

[Guide] Coli Farming Build

Another one I'd highly recommend giving a look at! This is the build I switched to after using the 133 STR build mentioned above, and it works wonders for quick farming in everything up to (and including) Rainsong Jungle.

_,.-+=^*^=+-.,_

With all that having been said, I hope you enjoyed this guide and/or got something useful out of it! This took me about a month to fully test everything and make sure this was the best I could make it, but there's always room for improvement. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Best of luck on your Coliseum adventures!
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]