Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home > Encyclopedia > Breed Rarity
GO look at this page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17

Do you see what I see? A slot for "uncommon" breeds?! SKYDANCERS! Well.. thats my theory anyways.. Perhaps even another hush hush breed? What do you guys think?
GO look at this page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17

Do you see what I see? A slot for "uncommon" breeds?! SKYDANCERS! Well.. thats my theory anyways.. Perhaps even another hush hush breed? What do you guys think?
Available through games, crafting, or activities.

ho lord why xD I suck at this hahah
Available through games, crafting, or activities.

ho lord why xD I suck at this hahah
I'm wondering what other rare dragons will be added too. :0
Oh, man, this has got me excited.
I'm wondering what other rare dragons will be added too. :0
Oh, man, this has got me excited.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Haha. I don't want to crush the enthusiasm, but we set up the encyclopedia for the long-term. The addition of new breeds is going to be something that happens fairly rarely and fairly well-spaced apart.

Adding a new breed involves an astronomical amount of work playing catch-up on all the existing genes and patterns.

We do plan on adding new breeds throughout the life of the game. :-) Just uh, it won't be our most common update type.
Haha. I don't want to crush the enthusiasm, but we set up the encyclopedia for the long-term. The addition of new breeds is going to be something that happens fairly rarely and fairly well-spaced apart.

Adding a new breed involves an astronomical amount of work playing catch-up on all the existing genes and patterns.

We do plan on adding new breeds throughout the life of the game. :-) Just uh, it won't be our most common update type.
@Undel
That's still good to hear, though!
Just the knowledge that there will be new dragons in the future just makes it all the better.
@Undel
That's still good to hear, though!
Just the knowledge that there will be new dragons in the future just makes it all the better.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Undel I do have to wonder if that spot is for the dragon dreamer, design a dragon. What was it, skydancer?
@Undel I do have to wonder if that spot is for the dragon dreamer, design a dragon. What was it, skydancer?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
No ping for me.. to Undel anyways lol I didn't assume you guys would be releasing dragon breeds often at all. Just super excited knowing that the Skydancers are in the works 8D

@Loddie they are called Skydancers.. well that's how they've been referred to as anyways. I personally feel as though the "uncommon" breed will be where the Skydancers reside c:
No ping for me.. to Undel anyways lol I didn't assume you guys would be releasing dragon breeds often at all. Just super excited knowing that the Skydancers are in the works 8D

@Loddie they are called Skydancers.. well that's how they've been referred to as anyways. I personally feel as though the "uncommon" breed will be where the Skydancers reside c:
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-12 18:14:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=52887#54481"]Haha. I don't want to crush the enthusiasm, but we set up the encyclopedia for the long-term. The addition of new breeds is going to be something that happens fairly rarely and fairly well-spaced apart. Adding a new breed involves an astronomical amount of work playing catch-up on all the existing genes and patterns. We do plan on adding new breeds throughout the life of the game. :-) Just uh, it won't be our most common update type.[/quote]WE CARE NOT, GET BACK TO WORK AND GIVE US DRAGONS.

WE CARE NOT, GET BACK TO WORK AND GIVE US DRAGONS.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png