Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplay partner [Non FR]
Hello, I'm Sunny, or Code on most other platforms, and I am looking for a new roleplay partner!

About me

I am 19, pronouns are she/her. I currently have a job but since it is a family business, I will be able to respond during the day, just much less frequently than in the evenings. My timezone is EEST or GMT+3, or FR time +10.

I have been roleplaying steadily for 7 years, however, I am not a literate writer in any sense. I am able to write a few paragraphs if necessary but I do not find it enjoyable to write 2 page long answers to a message, I rarely have that much to write. I am at first a artist, not a writer. However, I will try to match both the energy and the literacy of your messages.

As I mentioned, I am an artist. I will talk about my drawings from time to time, and if inspired, I might draw the characters I rp as or even your own characters. I also like to talk ooc with my rp partners, I feel it is much easier to rp together if we are friends or on friendly terms.

About Roleplaying
  • I am 19, so I am looking for a partner no younger than 16. Preferably closer to my age or older.
  • As mentioned, I am NOT a literate writer. A casual message might be a paragraph or two long, depending on what the situation calls for. I can write more, but I am not that good of a writer for it to pay off.
  • I am looking for a long term roleplay.
  • I prefer to roleplay over discord. Roleplaying over FR seems too cumbersome.
  • I like to believe I am consistent. I will not disappear for days from the rp, I will usually tell you what is going on if I am unable to rp. I cannot rp hours at a time but I will reply sporadically over the day.
  • I will not roleplay romance as the main plot. Not my kind of thing. Background romance is fine. Fine with any pairing.
  • I prefer any fantasy (Medieval, modern, high) or sci-fi(Apocolypse, modern, space) setting, as well as adventure and thriller.. If it has a magic/power system, I am in.
  • Looking for a roleplay not based on Flight Rising, or any plot that required feral/furry creatures. Plot can include them, but not the main point. I will only roleplay humans/humanoids.
  • Looking for my partner to lead the plot of the rp. For the last years it has been mainly me who lead the plots of the roleplays I partook in, so I want a change of pace.
  • I have many oc's to pick from. I will pick the oc that depends on what the plot of the roleplay will be.
  • I am ok with a most dark stuff, like gore and violence, I draw the line at any kind of S/A.
  • I don't do fandom stuff. I rather roleplay original plots. Exceptions to this are AtLA and One Piece, which I would be excited to roleplay, but I don't count on it.

Just comment on this thread if interested, I am subscribed to it. I will pm you and discuss further there (as well as give my discord name)

Hello, I'm Sunny, or Code on most other platforms, and I am looking for a new roleplay partner!

About me

I am 19, pronouns are she/her. I currently have a job but since it is a family business, I will be able to respond during the day, just much less frequently than in the evenings. My timezone is EEST or GMT+3, or FR time +10.

I have been roleplaying steadily for 7 years, however, I am not a literate writer in any sense. I am able to write a few paragraphs if necessary but I do not find it enjoyable to write 2 page long answers to a message, I rarely have that much to write. I am at first a artist, not a writer. However, I will try to match both the energy and the literacy of your messages.

As I mentioned, I am an artist. I will talk about my drawings from time to time, and if inspired, I might draw the characters I rp as or even your own characters. I also like to talk ooc with my rp partners, I feel it is much easier to rp together if we are friends or on friendly terms.

About Roleplaying
  • I am 19, so I am looking for a partner no younger than 16. Preferably closer to my age or older.
  • As mentioned, I am NOT a literate writer. A casual message might be a paragraph or two long, depending on what the situation calls for. I can write more, but I am not that good of a writer for it to pay off.
  • I am looking for a long term roleplay.
  • I prefer to roleplay over discord. Roleplaying over FR seems too cumbersome.
  • I like to believe I am consistent. I will not disappear for days from the rp, I will usually tell you what is going on if I am unable to rp. I cannot rp hours at a time but I will reply sporadically over the day.
  • I will not roleplay romance as the main plot. Not my kind of thing. Background romance is fine. Fine with any pairing.
  • I prefer any fantasy (Medieval, modern, high) or sci-fi(Apocolypse, modern, space) setting, as well as adventure and thriller.. If it has a magic/power system, I am in.
  • Looking for a roleplay not based on Flight Rising, or any plot that required feral/furry creatures. Plot can include them, but not the main point. I will only roleplay humans/humanoids.
  • Looking for my partner to lead the plot of the rp. For the last years it has been mainly me who lead the plots of the roleplays I partook in, so I want a change of pace.
  • I have many oc's to pick from. I will pick the oc that depends on what the plot of the roleplay will be.
  • I am ok with a most dark stuff, like gore and violence, I draw the line at any kind of S/A.
  • I don't do fandom stuff. I rather roleplay original plots. Exceptions to this are AtLA and One Piece, which I would be excited to roleplay, but I don't count on it.

Just comment on this thread if interested, I am subscribed to it. I will pm you and discuss further there (as well as give my discord name)

FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
Hey! I'm Tide / Mouse. I'm 21 and my pronouns are she / her. You seem to be interested in the same genres of roleplay that I am, and while I have never led a roleplay, I've written stuff for myself and am open to learn! I have some ideas I can compile for tomorrow, and send you!

I'm new to flight rising so I don't know exactly how the messaging works here but feel free to pm me and we can try to set something up on discord.

I also have work during the day (my time zone is GMT -3) but I'm online during the evening!
Hey! I'm Tide / Mouse. I'm 21 and my pronouns are she / her. You seem to be interested in the same genres of roleplay that I am, and while I have never led a roleplay, I've written stuff for myself and am open to learn! I have some ideas I can compile for tomorrow, and send you!

I'm new to flight rising so I don't know exactly how the messaging works here but feel free to pm me and we can try to set something up on discord.

I also have work during the day (my time zone is GMT -3) but I'm online during the evening!
@TideMouse sure, i'll send you a pm! :)
@TideMouse sure, i'll send you a pm! :)

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno Hey there! I would love to roleplay! Are you still looking?
@SunnyInferno Hey there! I would love to roleplay! Are you still looking?
Still looking?
Still looking?

fkWjutW.png
Still seeking
Still seeking

fkWjutW.png
Hm you seem to have caught my attention freind, the name is Flinch, the blt is silent. I am a lover of rping myself and I have a few ideas the might tickle your fancy if you are willing to listen
Hm you seem to have caught my attention freind, the name is Flinch, the blt is silent. I am a lover of rping myself and I have a few ideas the might tickle your fancy if you are willing to listen
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@FlinchBLT you know what, sure, can't see why not. I'll send you a pm
@FlinchBLT you know what, sure, can't see why not. I'll send you a pm

fkWjutW.png
Hiya, I'm interested. Do send me a pm if you're still looking for rplayers!
Hiya, I'm interested. Do send me a pm if you're still looking for rplayers!
rfMohOX.png
@Lozeraux sure, I will send ya a pm in a minute :)
@Lozeraux sure, I will send ya a pm in a minute :)

fkWjutW.png