Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] silly little raffle with cool things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello! Are you interested in a silly little raffle with many prizes, such as dragons, festival items, and even an egg? Great, welcome to my raffle, you'll find all of those things here! [b]Take a look at all of my prizes I'll have available for the winners! Every Prize will have one winner, and every prize will be won by someone different![/b] [quote=Prize 1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40277198][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/402772/40277198.png[/img] Pearl - XXX Pearl Pearlcatcher, 5 Years old[/center][/url][/quote] [quote=Prize 2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44964297][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/449643/44964297.png[/img][/url] Clarity - XXX White Guardian, 4 Years old[/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65199207][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/651993/65199207.png[/img][/url] Sintara - XYZ Shale/Garnet/Bubblegum, Shadow Primal eyes, 2 Years old[/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 4][center][Item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 5][center][Item=Murkmirth Halo][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 6][center][Item=Aerborne Gustgather][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 7][center][Item=Murkmirth Ambassador][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 8][center][Item=Sundial Gem Guardian][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 9][center][Item=Accent: Abyssal Attire][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 10][center][Item=Accent: Moonstone Queen][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 11][center][Item= Moving Onward Chest][/center][/quote] [quote=Prize 12][center][Item= Hummingbird's Hymn Chest][/center][/quote] [b]Anyone can join! Tickets are 5[emoji=gem size=1] or 5k[emoji=treasure size=1] each! If you wish to give items for tickets, amount of tickets will depend on the item, just ask if you're curious about that! Please comment here with how many tickets you wish to purchase and then send me a crossroads to pay! [s][u]The end date for the raffle will be [i]July 25th.[/i][/u][/b] [/s] [quote name="kadeunderscore" date="2023-07-11 19:00:43" ] hello everyone! unfortunately due to personal family things - I am delaying the raffle end! [b][u]the new raffle end date will be August 10th.[/u][/b] I apologize to everyone who has entered, but the end of this month will be very busy for me. thank you for understanding, the raffle will go on! have a lovely evening. [/quote] [b][u]Thanks for checking out my raffle! I hope you consider joining!! [emoji=spiral happy size=1][/u][/b]
Hello! Are you interested in a silly little raffle with many prizes, such as dragons, festival items, and even an egg? Great, welcome to my raffle, you'll find all of those things here!

Take a look at all of my prizes I'll have available for the winners! Every Prize will have one winner, and every prize will be won by someone different!
Prize 1 wrote:
40277198.png
Pearl - XXX Pearl Pearlcatcher, 5 Years old
Prize 2 wrote:
44964297.png
Clarity - XXX White Guardian, 4 Years old
Prize 3 wrote:
65199207.png
Sintara - XYZ Shale/Garnet/Bubblegum, Shadow Primal eyes, 2 Years old
Prize 4 wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Prize 5 wrote:
Murkmirth Halo
Prize 6 wrote:
Aerborne Gustgather
Prize 7 wrote:
Murkmirth Ambassador
Prize 8 wrote:
Sundial Gem Guardian
Prize 9 wrote:
Accent: Abyssal Attire
Prize 10 wrote:
Accent: Moonstone Queen
Prize 11 wrote:
Moving Onward Chest
Prize 12 wrote:
Hummingbird's Hymn Chest

Anyone can join! Tickets are 5 or 5k each! If you wish to give items for tickets, amount of tickets will depend on the item, just ask if you're curious about that! Please comment here with how many tickets you wish to purchase and then send me a crossroads to pay! The end date for the raffle will be July 25th.

kadeunderscore wrote on 2023-07-11 19:00:43:
hello everyone! unfortunately due to personal family things - I am delaying the raffle end! the new raffle end date will be August 10th. I apologize to everyone who has entered, but the end of this month will be very busy for me. thank you for understanding, the raffle will go on! have a lovely evening.

Thanks for checking out my raffle! I hope you consider joining!!

Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
[quote=ENTERANTS] [LIST] [*] ReptilianGold [*] charwal [*] Lumpus [*] HawkMartian [*] Flatbooty [*] TirialRuune [*] AquamarineNaga [*] Kaoss [*] Firewitch912 [*] VioletKatGrove [*] TwilightToxin [*] Doozie [*] Neishai [*] UnknownPhoen1x [*] furbyworm [*] almondandapple [*]Sugarystar14 [*] Fehn [*] OneTrueGman [*] Coiote [*] soudaionji [*] DIR [*] Schellis [/LIST][/quote]
ENTERANTS wrote:
  • ReptilianGold
  • charwal
  • Lumpus
  • HawkMartian
  • Flatbooty
  • TirialRuune
  • AquamarineNaga
  • Kaoss
  • Firewitch912
  • VioletKatGrove
  • TwilightToxin
  • Doozie
  • Neishai
  • UnknownPhoen1x
  • furbyworm
  • almondandapple
  • Sugarystar14
  • Fehn
  • OneTrueGman
  • Coiote
  • soudaionji
  • DIR
  • Schellis
Hi! I was wondering if I could snag 2 tickets?
Hi! I was wondering if I could snag 2 tickets?
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold absolutely! I'll add you to the list once you send the currency!
@ReptilianGold absolutely! I'll add you to the list once you send the currency!
I'd like to purchase 3 tickets!
I'd like to purchase 3 tickets!
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
hey hey!! im gonna buy 4 tickets!
hey hey!! im gonna buy 4 tickets!
@Lumpus sure thing hehe
@Lumpus sure thing hehe
Buuuump!