Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you plan on doing after school?
1 2 3 4
I'm currently in the middle of my MD, so after this I'll do residency and then probably end up working, lol.

Had to do an undergrad degree before this though - I got my BSc in cognitive psychology.
I'm currently in the middle of my MD, so after this I'll do residency and then probably end up working, lol.

Had to do an undergrad degree before this though - I got my BSc in cognitive psychology.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

i'm in nursing school, so hopefully passing my boards & becoming a nurse! not sure if i want to specialize, but i know i want my phD eventually. i'd love to do research. @alnazar (sorry for the ping!) i just think it's kinda funny that a future doctor posts & then a future nurse posts right after heh- the future is bright for us!! [emoji=star size=1]
i'm in nursing school, so hopefully passing my boards & becoming a nurse! not sure if i want to specialize, but i know i want my phD eventually. i'd love to do research.

@alnazar (sorry for the ping!) i just think it's kinda funny that a future doctor posts & then a future nurse posts right after heh- the future is bright for us!!
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope - haha, that's awesome, ty for the ping!! good luck with your studies!! c:

edit: and good luck with your exams!!!! :D
@kenvelope - haha, that's awesome, ty for the ping!! good luck with your studies!! c:

edit: and good luck with your exams!!!! :D
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

graduated a few years ago. still braving the ocean of "what i wanna do" to this day...

im super burnt out from the combination of college and part-time work to the point where i dropped my summer classes just so i could have a small break and think about Life.

i hope that the perils of life grant me something good... im hopeful for the future! maybe ill even score something that's unexpected and totally unrelated to my degree...

all of you studying for your exams and stuff and those of you with great ideas for your futures, good on you all, and may you all be granted your dream positions!! you got this!!
graduated a few years ago. still braving the ocean of "what i wanna do" to this day...

im super burnt out from the combination of college and part-time work to the point where i dropped my summer classes just so i could have a small break and think about Life.

i hope that the perils of life grant me something good... im hopeful for the future! maybe ill even score something that's unexpected and totally unrelated to my degree...

all of you studying for your exams and stuff and those of you with great ideas for your futures, good on you all, and may you all be granted your dream positions!! you got this!!
1 2 3 4