Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Embracing Diversity Not Working
The "embracing diversity" achievement isn't triggering for me. I have at 18 different breeds in my lair, but it says it's still only 93% complete. Do those 15 breeds need to be specific ones or something?

Breeds in my lair:

1. Spiral
2. Coatl
3. Skydancer
4. Wildclaw
5. Pearlcatcher
6. Ridgeback
7. Veilspun
8. Aberration
9. Aether
10. Obelisk
11. Gaoler
12. Banescale
13. Fae
14. Tundra
15. Nocturne
16. Imperial
17. Guardian
18. Snapper
The "embracing diversity" achievement isn't triggering for me. I have at 18 different breeds in my lair, but it says it's still only 93% complete. Do those 15 breeds need to be specific ones or something?

Breeds in my lair:

1. Spiral
2. Coatl
3. Skydancer
4. Wildclaw
5. Pearlcatcher
6. Ridgeback
7. Veilspun
8. Aberration
9. Aether
10. Obelisk
11. Gaoler
12. Banescale
13. Fae
14. Tundra
15. Nocturne
16. Imperial
17. Guardian
18. Snapper
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@celtic7irish

Several of these Achievements are a bit awkward, and only seem to recognize dragon breeds when they enter your Lair or Den. The "Acquire The Dragon" Achievements have the same problem, and many item-collecting Achievements have a similar problem.

You can either buy cheap dragons of different breeds until it triggers, or shuffle different dragons between your Lair and Den until it recognizes the diverse breeds you have.
@celtic7irish

Several of these Achievements are a bit awkward, and only seem to recognize dragon breeds when they enter your Lair or Den. The "Acquire The Dragon" Achievements have the same problem, and many item-collecting Achievements have a similar problem.

You can either buy cheap dragons of different breeds until it triggers, or shuffle different dragons between your Lair and Den until it recognizes the diverse breeds you have.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="NightmareJudge" date="2023-06-22 17:21:30" ] @celtic7irish Several of these Achievements are a bit awkward, and only seem to recognize dragon breeds when they enter your Lair or Den. The "Acquire The Dragon" Achievements have the same problem, and many item-collecting Achievements have a similar problem. You can either buy cheap dragons of different breeds until it triggers, or shuffle different dragons between your Lair and Den until it recognizes the diverse breeds you have. [/quote] Thank you! I will give that a try. I have no problem buying and exalting dragons. ^_^ Thanks!
NightmareJudge wrote on 2023-06-22 17:21:30:
@celtic7irish

Thank you! I will give that a try. I have no problem buying and exalting dragons. ^_^ Thanks!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune