Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66
gay ppl rule!! this update is so funky fresh :-D
gay ppl rule!! this update is so funky fresh :-D
gladekeeperresize.png
zuKl4tj.png viv :-) zuKl4tj.png

MUYNhfy.png
Pgv53XB.png
VITvCqN.png
YMPbu9R.png

kdaresize.png
XrDo0fx.png
PRETTY!!!! BOTH OF THEM!!
Love the dots gene <3
PRETTY!!!! BOTH OF THEM!!
Love the dots gene <3
Meooow
I really love the scene. Do have a dragon idea with the sports. Those look good too.
I really love the scene. Do have a dragon idea with the sports. Those look good too.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
The scene is so truly beautiful just like the people they represent<3
The scene is so truly beautiful just like the people they represent<3
anomalous_nekomata.png
I don't think I can use this scene for anything other than flying/floating dragons, because the "standing on top of flowers without squashing them" thing is bothering me. I wish there was an empty grass patch where the bottom of the dragons' images went! But it's so colorful omg. I love it as an artwork so much.
I don't think I can use this scene for anything other than flying/floating dragons, because the "standing on top of flowers without squashing them" thing is bothering me. I wish there was an empty grass patch where the bottom of the dragons' images went! But it's so colorful omg. I love it as an artwork so much.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
The new scene is gorgeous. And polkadot on moderns? Sign me up [emoji=imperial love size=1]
The new scene is gorgeous. And polkadot on moderns? Sign me up
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-06-22 08:44:44" ] [quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2023-06-21 23:01:14" ] Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors. [/quote] I could not agree with this more. That scene is the most garish thing I've ever seen. I'm glad some people like it but wow. Wow. Cheers for polkadot, though. Its companion status to that scene makes the gene actually seem restrained. [/quote] cant agree w yall here just let us queer folks have something please i am Begging you. you dont need a recolor of this because it doesnt fit your style can we Please just let queer people have this editing this to say that this scene is For pride specifically and it would be Really tactless of fr to make 'recolors' of something that is supposed to and does represent how diverse and colorful queer folks are
Almedha wrote on 2023-06-22 08:44:44:
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2023-06-21 23:01:14:
Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors.
I could not agree with this more. That scene is the most garish thing I've ever seen. I'm glad some people like it but wow. Wow.

Cheers for polkadot, though. Its companion status to that scene makes the gene actually seem restrained.
cant agree w yall here
just let us queer folks have something please i am Begging you. you dont need a recolor of this because it doesnt fit your style can we Please just let queer people have this
editing this to say that this scene is For pride specifically and it would be Really tactless of fr to make 'recolors' of something that is supposed to and does represent how diverse and colorful queer folks are
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2023-06-22 08:34:21" ] [quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2023-06-21 23:01:14" ] Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors. [/quote] yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work) [/quote] I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future!
Valrunie wrote on 2023-06-22 08:34:21:
Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors.

yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work)

I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future!
e3vuD1x.png
[quote name="NatsuWolf" date="2023-06-22 15:34:21" ] [quote name="Valrunie" date="2023-06-22 08:34:21" ] [quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2023-06-21 23:01:14" ] Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors. [/quote] yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work) [/quote] I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future! [/quote] a version of this scene w more pastel/muted colors would be fine for those who are sensitive to how bright it is, i agree w that
NatsuWolf wrote on 2023-06-22 15:34:21:
Valrunie wrote on 2023-06-22 08:34:21:

yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work)

I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future!
a version of this scene w more pastel/muted colors would be fine for those who are sensitive to how bright it is, i agree w that
[center]@Weaverz [img]https://i.ibb.co/XVCbjxM/image-2023-06-22-173102632.png[/img] Its actually quite large in the BG![/center]
@Weaverz

image-2023-06-22-173102632.png

Its actually quite large in the BG!
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png