Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66
I kind of agree with others, that the scene just has way too much going on. It took me forever and a whole lot of squinting to find my flag rep. The idea is nice, but it probably would've looked nicer if there were more variations representing individual flags. I understand that's a lot of flags and would be a lot of work to recolor, though.
I kind of agree with others, that the scene just has way too much going on. It took me forever and a whole lot of squinting to find my flag rep. The idea is nice, but it probably would've looked nicer if there were more variations representing individual flags. I understand that's a lot of flags and would be a lot of work to recolor, though.
Doesn't complement her color scheme all that well but the pride theme works way too well for her to not use ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805950660016472135/1121146678347575416/f2b89168-3b40-4b2a-892d-885395856d7f.png[/img]
Doesn't complement her color scheme all that well but the pride theme works way too well for her to not use ^^

f2b89168-3b40-4b2a-892d-885395856d7f.png
she/her, catgirl, the reason you're a dog person.
I love the colors in the scene!
I love the colors in the scene!
Ooh, very pleased to get Polkadot for moderns! I have an Aberration breeding pair in the works based on one of my Imperial pairs, and the Aberrations had to have Polkadot instead of Contour for Contour-not-available reasons - so it'll be fun to add Polkadot to one of the Imp parents too once the price is reasonable on the AH. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78140472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=90&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=79&winggene=91&wings=158&auth=ebc45c8eabf93a93d049c2b2474ed557cbbc1c23&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] I quite like the scene too, but I'm very used to maximalism here on the dragon overdressing site, I can see how it wouldn't necessarily appeal to everyone [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Ooh, very pleased to get Polkadot for moderns! I have an Aberration breeding pair in the works based on one of my Imperial pairs, and the Aberrations had to have Polkadot instead of Contour for Contour-not-available reasons - so it'll be fun to add Polkadot to one of the Imp parents too once the price is reasonable on the AH.

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=90&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=79&winggene=91&wings=158&auth=ebc45c8eabf93a93d049c2b2474ed557cbbc1c23&dummyext=prev.png

I quite like the scene too, but I'm very used to maximalism here on the dragon overdressing site, I can see how it wouldn't necessarily appeal to everyone
I don't know where to post this, but I thought that since this thread is active and being watched that this might work. I apologize for it maybe being in the wrong place.

Uh - when I was in the scrying area- I scried the Boulder gene and the Swirl gene.

To me - it seems the genes are switched. Ie, viewing the Boulder gene gives me what appears to be delicate swirls. The Swirl gene gives me what appears to be boulder-like swirls.

Perhaps that is the way it is supposed to be, but it seems reversed to me.
I don't know where to post this, but I thought that since this thread is active and being watched that this might work. I apologize for it maybe being in the wrong place.

Uh - when I was in the scrying area- I scried the Boulder gene and the Swirl gene.

To me - it seems the genes are switched. Ie, viewing the Boulder gene gives me what appears to be delicate swirls. The Swirl gene gives me what appears to be boulder-like swirls.

Perhaps that is the way it is supposed to be, but it seems reversed to me.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
It's so pretty!!! I like pretty things. :3
It's so pretty!!! I like pretty things. :3
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I would like to think that this new scene means there is just a random field in Sornieth that is known as the gayest of fields or something similar. It's fantastic, best field in Sornieth. 10/10 field vibes, highly recommend skipping through it. It's just a very wholesome thought.
I would like to think that this new scene means there is just a random field in Sornieth that is known as the gayest of fields or something similar. It's fantastic, best field in Sornieth. 10/10 field vibes, highly recommend skipping through it. It's just a very wholesome thought.
knhLXgs.png
@simkim If you're saying that Boulder looks like they should've been named Swirl, it's likely due to the fact that Swirl was a gene released far before Boulder!! I would agree though, Boulder is definitely more swirly than Swirl lol!
@simkim If you're saying that Boulder looks like they should've been named Swirl, it's likely due to the fact that Swirl was a gene released far before Boulder!! I would agree though, Boulder is definitely more swirly than Swirl lol!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@Eucyon

Ahhhhh... fair enough! :D :D :D Then I will go save up for the BOULDER gene. :D :D :D

And to stay on topic... the scene is gorgeous. The new addition of polka dot gene is awesome. :D
@Eucyon

Ahhhhh... fair enough! :D :D :D Then I will go save up for the BOULDER gene. :D :D :D

And to stay on topic... the scene is gorgeous. The new addition of polka dot gene is awesome. :D
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
Sometimes you just need a scene with that absolute riot of color! Happy Pride all!
Sometimes you just need a scene with that absolute riot of color! Happy Pride all!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66