Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [PinkerLocke] ~=A Search For Home=~
1 2 3 4
[center][b][size=7]Day 53 - 57[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=6]Day 53[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Sunshine Stinger][/center] [center][size=5]Sunshine Stinger[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Seafood[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4][b]Amiria, Caiside, Hadan[/b] in the training fields for 15 minutes. [b]Amiria[/b] dies. [b]Caiside and Hadan[/b] reach lvl 2. [b]Amiria[/b] came in on day 44, he lasted 9 days.[/size][/i] ------- [center][b][size=6]Day 54[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Uaru][/center] [center][size=5]Uaru[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Seafood[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4][b]Elia, Mirth, Pearlly[/b] go to the Training Fields for 15 minutes! No one dies and they all reach lvl 5.[/size][/i] [size=4]Notable Loot: [item=Crimson Rogue Belt], [item=Ceanothus Brawler] --------- [center][b][size=6]Day 55[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Eel Fry][/center] [center][size=5]Eel Fry[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Seafood[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4][b]Slimefrill, Caiside, Hadan[/b] go to the training fields for 15 minutes. [b]Caiside and Hadan [/b]raised to lvl 3. Everyone lived. [/size][/i] [size=4]Notable Loot: [item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)], [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] ------- [center][b][size=6]Day 56[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Ancient Fungus Spores][/center] [center][size=5]Ancient Fungus Spores[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Material[/size][/i][/center] [center][size=4] It had been a long time since Ohana and the crew had lost a member, not since Hiroto. Asa was the most bereaved as Amiria had been a cousin of her’s. Ohana patted the large imperial’s snout as she cried, cuddling Serenia like a teddy bear. Slimefrill and the now grown Pearlly sat either on or beside their mother. Once the pink imperial got over the initial shock and tears, she saw to it that Amiria’s body was properly delt with so no emperors would arise. That was the last thing anyone needed. She knew that once she was done with that, her clan would be there to comfort her…bless them all she thought herself quiet lucky to have found such a caring batch. Some of them were awkward about it like Ohana, but others were more open about it like Serania. Asa smiled a bit as she flew home. It wasn’t a search for home anymore, it was the building of one.[/center] ------ [center][b][size=6]Day 56[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Manaweed][/center] [center][size=5]Manaweed[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Plant[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4] [b]Mirth, Ohana, Serania[/b] go to the Woodland Path for 5 minutes. [b]Serania[/b] reached lvl 8. No one died, but there were some close calls.[/center] -------- @Spottedleaf125 @Aetherstorm @GuineR @BarbaraFett
Day 53 - 57
Day 53
Sunshine Stinger
Sunshine Stinger
Seafood
Amiria, Caiside, Hadan in the training fields for 15 minutes. Amiria dies. Caiside and Hadan reach lvl 2.
Amiria came in on day 44, he lasted 9 days.

Day 54
Uaru
Uaru
Seafood
Elia, Mirth, Pearlly go to the Training Fields for 15 minutes! No one dies and they all reach lvl 5.

Notable Loot: Crimson Rogue Belt , Ceanothus Brawler

Day 55
Eel Fry
Eel Fry
Seafood
Slimefrill, Caiside, Hadan go to the training fields for 15 minutes. Caiside and Hadan raised to lvl 3. Everyone lived.

Notable Loot: , Dented Iron Gauntlets

Day 56
Ancient Fungus Spores
Ancient Fungus Spores
Material

It had been a long time since Ohana and the crew had lost a member, not since Hiroto. Asa was the most bereaved as Amiria had been a cousin of her’s. Ohana patted the large imperial’s snout as she cried, cuddling Serenia like a teddy bear. Slimefrill and the now grown Pearlly sat either on or beside their mother.

Once the pink imperial got over the initial shock and tears, she saw to it that Amiria’s body was properly delt with so no emperors would arise. That was the last thing anyone needed. She knew that once she was done with that, her clan would be there to comfort her…bless them all she thought herself quiet lucky to have found such a caring batch. Some of them were awkward about it like Ohana, but others were more open about it like Serania.

Asa smiled a bit as she flew home. It wasn’t a search for home anymore, it was the building of one.

Day 56
Manaweed
Manaweed
Plant
Mirth, Ohana, Serania go to the Woodland Path for 5 minutes. Serania reached lvl 8. No one died, but there were some close calls.

@Spottedleaf125 @Aetherstorm @GuineR @BarbaraFett
IMG_1550.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png I4YUq.gif
[center][b][size=7]Day 58 - 63[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=6]Day 58[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Masked Gryphon Staff ][/center] [center][size=5]Masked Gryphon Staff [/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Trinket[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4] A Bio for [b]Shaw[/b][/i]. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84511303][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/845114/84511303.png[/img][/url] [center][size=4]Shaw is brighter than her mother Dynamo, in both color and brains. Though perhaps that is because she hasn’t yet used her head so much in the physical sense. Her favorite napping spot is still ontop if Durren, even though she has gotten much bigger these days. ------- [center][b][size=6]Day 59[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Blue Swimmer Crab][/center] [center][size=5]Blue Swimmer Crab[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Seafood[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4][b] Caiside, Pearlly, Shaw[/b] for 15 minutes. [b]Caiside[/b] is now lvl 4. [b]Pearlly[/b] and [b]Shaw[/b] are lvl 5. [/i]. ----- [center][b][size=6]Day 60[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Gold Steampunk Gloves][/center] [center][size=5]Gold Steampunk Gloves[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Apparel[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4]Nesting day! [b]Durren[/b] and [b]Shaw[/b] decide to make a nest, they now have 3 eggs.[/i]. ----- [center][b][size=6]Day 61[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Tin Ore][/center] [center][size=5]Tin Ore[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Material[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4] A Bio for [b]Elia[/b][/i]. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84624305][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/846244/84624305.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Elia is quiet and thoughtful, she likes to enjoy the sounds of the wind. When not off relaxing, she can be found tending the clan’s vegetable garden another with Asa and a few others. She loves to snack on any pests she finds. ----- [center][b][size=6]Day 62[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Seeker Brooch][/center] [center][size=5]Seeker Brooch[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Material[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4] A Bio for [b]Mirth[/b][/i]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84624306][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/846244/84624306.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Mirth, daughter of Ohana and Slimefrill, true to her name, is a little terror. Even now that she is grown, she loves to be in general a pain in the ass. How this is the child of the laid back Slimefrill and Ohana, most guesses is she gets it from her grandfather Mekhar. ----- [center][b][size=6]Day 63[/size][/b][/center] [center][item=Ragged Skirmisher Scrap][/center] [center][size=5]Ragged Skirmisher Scrap[/size][/center] [center][i][size=5]Material[/size][/i][/center] [center][i][size=4][b] Durren[/b] and [b]Shaw’s[/b] nest unfortunately didn’t hatch…[/i]. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84080502][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/840806/84080502.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84511303][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/845114/84511303.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Durren put a paw on Shaw’s shoulder as they looked at the cold, dull eggs. They had done everything right but…the due date had come and gone days ago…and there was no life in the eggs. The magic was slowly ebbing away and the eggs would soon start to break down back into magic. Shaw sniffled a bit before swiping at her eyes with a paw. [b]“I guess now just wasn’t the right time…” [/b]The female mirror muttered softly. [b]“There will be a next time…if you so wish…”[/b] Durren said trying to comfort her. [b]“Right…”[/b] She said with a deep sigh. [b]“Next time…”[/b] ------- [center]@Spottedleaf125 @AriTheMadlad @GuineR @BarbaraFett[/center]
Day 58 - 63
Day 58
Masked Gryphon Staff
Masked Gryphon Staff
Trinket
A Bio for Shaw.
84511303.png
Shaw is brighter than her mother Dynamo, in both color and brains. Though perhaps that is because she hasn’t yet used her head so much in the physical sense. Her favorite napping spot is still ontop if Durren, even though she has gotten much bigger these days.

Day 59
Blue Swimmer Crab
Blue Swimmer Crab
Seafood
Caiside, Pearlly, Shaw for 15 minutes. Caiside is now lvl 4. Pearlly and Shaw are lvl 5.

Day 60
Gold Steampunk Gloves
Gold Steampunk Gloves
Apparel
Nesting day! Durren and Shaw decide to make a nest, they now have 3 eggs..

Day 61
Tin Ore
Tin Ore
Material
A Bio for Elia.
84624305.png

Elia is quiet and thoughtful, she likes to enjoy the sounds of the wind. When not off relaxing, she can be found tending the clan’s vegetable garden another with Asa and a few others. She loves to snack on any pests she finds.

Day 62
Seeker Brooch
Seeker Brooch
Material
A Bio for Mirth.

84624306.png
Mirth, daughter of Ohana and Slimefrill, true to her name, is a little terror. Even now that she is grown, she loves to be in general a pain in the ***. How this is the child of the laid back Slimefrill and Ohana, most guesses is she gets it from her grandfather Mekhar.

Day 63
Ragged Skirmisher Scrap
Ragged Skirmisher Scrap
Material
Durren and Shaw’s nest unfortunately didn’t hatch….
84080502.png
84511303.png

Durren put a paw on Shaw’s shoulder as they looked at the cold, dull eggs. They had done everything right but…the due date had come and gone days ago…and there was no life in the eggs. The magic was slowly ebbing away and the eggs would soon start to break down back into magic.

Shaw sniffled a bit before swiping at her eyes with a paw.

“I guess now just wasn’t the right time…” The female mirror muttered softly.

“There will be a next time…if you so wish…” Durren said trying to comfort her.

“Right…” She said with a deep sigh. “Next time…”

Awww Poor Shaw... she wanted babies so bad!
Awww Poor Shaw... she wanted babies so bad!
frlife_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1z.pngfrlife_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz29.png
@GuineR Yeah, sadly none of the hatchlings pass there coin toss.
@GuineR Yeah, sadly none of the hatchlings pass there coin toss.
Aw man, short and sweet and heartbreaking! I love this approach to your daily prompts, and combining them into one update like this. Poor Shaw though, I hope she has a reason to smile soon...
Aw man, short and sweet and heartbreaking! I love this approach to your daily prompts, and combining them into one update like this. Poor Shaw though, I hope she has a reason to smile soon...
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@AriTheMadlad Yeah, lumping the posts all together makes it easier (when I actually do them, it's been a few months x-x).

@GuineR Hopefully shaw will get another change soon
@AriTheMadlad Yeah, lumping the posts all together makes it easier (when I actually do them, it's been a few months x-x).

@GuineR Hopefully shaw will get another change soon
@CanCanCan
Don't worry, I completely understand that </3
I also wanted to let you know I changed my username to @AriTheMadlad, so if you could make that adjustment on your pinglist that would be great!!
@CanCanCan
Don't worry, I completely understand that </3
I also wanted to let you know I changed my username to @AriTheMadlad, so if you could make that adjustment on your pinglist that would be great!!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@AriTheMadlad I will make sure to up date that :)
@AriTheMadlad I will make sure to up date that :)
1 2 3 4