Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noivern accents M/F Noc- Norm+Shiny
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
would you happen to have any Accent: Royal Chiroptera for either gender left? if so can i be added to the ping for one of each Shiny/normal male and female?
would you happen to have any Accent: Royal Chiroptera for either gender left? if so can i be added to the ping for one of each Shiny/normal male and female?
?5g86H=platform.png[/url]?QGD7Q=platform.png
@GamerViolet

Hi, I have one last Royal Chiroptera (Female) on me for the AH 750G price.
Yup I can put you on the ping for the others.
@GamerViolet

Hi, I have one last Royal Chiroptera (Female) on me for the AH 750G price.
Yup I can put you on the ping for the others.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
I can take it now if you'd like I have the gold

@Kirion
I can take it now if you'd like I have the gold

@Kirion
@GamerViolet

It's 750Gems
G stands for Gems
T for Treasure
@GamerViolet

It's 750Gems
G stands for Gems
T for Treasure
Fzyc1uu.png
@Kirion Oh yeah. Sorry. Got the currency from PFQ and her mixed up. I still have enough gems
@Kirion Oh yeah. Sorry. Got the currency from PFQ and her mixed up. I still have enough gems
@GamerViolet
No problem, I'll set up a private Auction for you right now then. ^^
@GamerViolet
No problem, I'll set up a private Auction for you right now then. ^^
Fzyc1uu.png
@Kirion Thank you so much!
@Kirion Thank you so much!
@Kirion Hello! Gosh I didn't realize a noivern dragon was a thing I needed until now, haha. I just picked up one of your babies, and I'd love to get a skin for him if you ever reprint—would you mind adding me to the pinglist for Royal Chiroptera (M)? I'll be able to have the 600g (or 750 if you ever have a copy lying around somewhere). Thanks!
@Kirion Hello! Gosh I didn't realize a noivern dragon was a thing I needed until now, haha. I just picked up one of your babies, and I'd love to get a skin for him if you ever reprint—would you mind adding me to the pinglist for Royal Chiroptera (M)? I'll be able to have the 600g (or 750 if you ever have a copy lying around somewhere). Thanks!
@Phoenixsong
Lol, I know right, a noivern dragon is a must have. XD
I'll put you on the ping for the reprint. ^^
@Phoenixsong
Lol, I know right, a noivern dragon is a must have. XD
I'll put you on the ping for the reprint. ^^
Fzyc1uu.png
@Kirion I'm not entirely sure how to go about this since I don't traverse forums often, but is Royal Chiroptera (M) in preorder right now? I'd like to be added to the list if so!
@Kirion I'm not entirely sure how to go about this since I don't traverse forums often, but is Royal Chiroptera (M) in preorder right now? I'd like to be added to the list if so!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20