Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any artists out there?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Ninael Ya gestures are fun. I have a harder time with the quick 1 minutes gestures but the 5 to 10 min ones are better for me. I really love doing long studies. One of the models who models regularly for the art department at my school actually takes naps while he models.
@Ninael Ya gestures are fun. I have a harder time with the quick 1 minutes gestures but the 5 to 10 min ones are better for me. I really love doing long studies. One of the models who models regularly for the art department at my school actually takes naps while he models.
Are you looking For Iri/Seraph Pearlcatcher or perhaps a speckled Tundra or Mirror? I am taking reserves for Hatchlings in Moon Kitten Hatchery
Taking commissions! Check my art shop
Ooooh... I never thought about trying online! o.o I will have to do that... thanks for the suggestion! I haven't really found if I like copics or prismas better, I just kind of grab whatever I can, whenever I have the money. XD; I ain't picky!
Ooooh... I never thought about trying online! o.o I will have to do that... thanks for the suggestion! I haven't really found if I like copics or prismas better, I just kind of grab whatever I can, whenever I have the money. XD; I ain't picky!
FLAMECALLER_sig_zpsc4842247.png
I draw, but not professionally at all. 8'D I have no interest of doing this 'for real' I guess lol Art school sounds -scary-.

But I draw mostly animals (namely dogs. All the dogs. I draw them.) and uh... Occasionally furry stuff. I'm still getting a handle on that. Facial expressions still are tough to me.
I draw, but not professionally at all. 8'D I have no interest of doing this 'for real' I guess lol Art school sounds -scary-.

But I draw mostly animals (namely dogs. All the dogs. I draw them.) and uh... Occasionally furry stuff. I'm still getting a handle on that. Facial expressions still are tough to me.
lZEZOSe.png
here, me! *waves hand*
I, too, draw things. Preferably fantasy, because I just love odd creatures like centaurs, six legged porcupines and the like.

I have visited a private part time school for comic art over here, which was cool, but isn't much to go on. I've done single illustration commissions before, but time rarely allows for that.

I really want to learn 3d modeling next.

@Vulli
I hear you on the humans. I've been drawing all my life, but only recently started to develop a sort of bearable relationship to humanoid motives.
The fact that people are much better at noticing small mistakes on humans than they would on animals doesn't help at all.
A good anatomy book for artists and figure drawing classes did the trick for me :D

@StrawberryZombie
I think I know your beautiful watercolours from some other place. (It's me, Feli :3)

And I swear it took me an hour to get this reply posted...
here, me! *waves hand*
I, too, draw things. Preferably fantasy, because I just love odd creatures like centaurs, six legged porcupines and the like.

I have visited a private part time school for comic art over here, which was cool, but isn't much to go on. I've done single illustration commissions before, but time rarely allows for that.

I really want to learn 3d modeling next.

@Vulli
I hear you on the humans. I've been drawing all my life, but only recently started to develop a sort of bearable relationship to humanoid motives.
The fact that people are much better at noticing small mistakes on humans than they would on animals doesn't help at all.
A good anatomy book for artists and figure drawing classes did the trick for me :D

@StrawberryZombie
I think I know your beautiful watercolours from some other place. (It's me, Feli :3)

And I swear it took me an hour to get this reply posted...
"Your animation work is awesome. I’m always excited to see animated work because it’s so different from the static images that I make." @ninael Thanks!! I took one class that taught me literally /everything/ about animating, and I've been making professional animations for a while now. Most the time it's things in flash, but I really enjoy rotoscoping work. [img]http://qso.com/carlautta/wajas/donovananimatewalkavatar.gif[/img][img]http://qso.com/carlautta/wajas/donovanrun2avatar150.gif[/img]
"Your animation work is awesome. I’m always excited to see animated work because it’s so different from the static images that I make."

@ninael

Thanks!! I took one class that taught me literally /everything/ about animating, and I've been making professional animations for a while now. Most the time it's things in flash, but I really enjoy rotoscoping work.

donovananimatewalkavatar.gifdonovanrun2avatar150.gif
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Ninael
I actually started a group on deviantart for locals, 340~ members, from a nation that only numbers 300k people (a handful of them don't live on the island though). I find it impressive. Wish it was more active as it was in the beginning, we'd hold devmeets in public, people took real interest in that actually. Don't know how many attended, maybe 20 - 30 people all at once. But then other people that used to be in charge of arranging the meetings went to do other things.
@Ninael
I actually started a group on deviantart for locals, 340~ members, from a nation that only numbers 300k people (a handful of them don't live on the island though). I find it impressive. Wish it was more active as it was in the beginning, we'd hold devmeets in public, people took real interest in that actually. Don't know how many attended, maybe 20 - 30 people all at once. But then other people that used to be in charge of arranging the meetings went to do other things.
oktvdl.jpg
@Ninael It's mostly figurative. I like creating monsters and birds most of the time, usually for jewelry. I love making pennants for necklaces.
@Ninael It's mostly figurative. I like creating monsters and birds most of the time, usually for jewelry. I love making pennants for necklaces.
Snowdark Hatchery
Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
I'm a webcomic artist who recently went back to school to try to better my art.
I'm a webcomic artist who recently went back to school to try to better my art.
@Ninael I've never really had much luck selling them online. I do have an Etsy shop where I used to have my art and jewelry listed for sale, but it's been empty for a long time since I let all of my items expire after months and months of barely any views and zero sales :\

I am being dragged to a local farmer's market this weekend, though, so I guess I'll see how well things go there ^^ I suppose if my jewelry doesn't sell, I'll just reopen my Etsy shop and take a couple of commissions to cover the costs...
@Ninael I've never really had much luck selling them online. I do have an Etsy shop where I used to have my art and jewelry listed for sale, but it's been empty for a long time since I let all of my items expire after months and months of barely any views and zero sales :\

I am being dragged to a local farmer's market this weekend, though, so I guess I'll see how well things go there ^^ I suppose if my jewelry doesn't sell, I'll just reopen my Etsy shop and take a couple of commissions to cover the costs...
I draw and work on random game designs. I'm disabled now. My parents never let me go to college to pursue my passion for game design. I like 2D/2.5D games over 3D, but yeah..............Basically I just doodle because now I'm too sick/poor to go to school even though I really want to. QQ

I do mostly animu/manga art. And sprite art.
jg6sg9.png
I draw and work on random game designs. I'm disabled now. My parents never let me go to college to pursue my passion for game design. I like 2D/2.5D games over 3D, but yeah..............Basically I just doodle because now I'm too sick/poor to go to school even though I really want to. QQ

I do mostly animu/manga art. And sprite art.
jg6sg9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16