Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furry Chat
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@maedae welcome to the Fandom I'd love to see your sona when you finish!
@maedae welcome to the Fandom I'd love to see your sona when you finish!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
Nice to meet everybody. Yay furries!
Nice to meet everybody. Yay furries!
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Heya! I've been a Furry for the past 6 years, its a lot of fun! Im working on saving up for my first fursuit as well :) My signature is actually linked to my first fursona, but I have a whole folder of them on ToyHouse! ^^ I love my silly little dudes and their lore i made for them.
Heya! I've been a Furry for the past 6 years, its a lot of fun! Im working on saving up for my first fursuit as well :) My signature is actually linked to my first fursona, but I have a whole folder of them on ToyHouse! ^^ I love my silly little dudes and their lore i made for them.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
I got my design and help I adore her! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7VlvXqW.jpg[/img][/center]
I got my design and help I adore her!
7VlvXqW.jpg
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@dreamdrops oh she's stunning!!! her colours are so vibrant, i adore her. i've always had a soft spot for dutch angel dragons, even if i somehow never had one as a sona, they're an adorable design.

once i finally make a proper, non rushed ref sheet of my main sona i'll have to post him here, but who knows when that'll be gwaha ^^
@dreamdrops oh she's stunning!!! her colours are so vibrant, i adore her. i've always had a soft spot for dutch angel dragons, even if i somehow never had one as a sona, they're an adorable design.

once i finally make a proper, non rushed ref sheet of my main sona i'll have to post him here, but who knows when that'll be gwaha ^^
basil
he/she
aus - fr+15
feel free to
ping me!
77587080a9d68dfa58ccc0aa726b87b3d3b24a47.png
Thank you so much! I named her Citrus, I'm in love with her! Gonna def try to learn more again so I can actually draw her myself.

I hope to see yours soon, I'm def excited to see it!
Thank you so much! I named her Citrus, I'm in love with her! Gonna def try to learn more again so I can actually draw her myself.

I hope to see yours soon, I'm def excited to see it!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@dreamdrops

Ohhh that design is gorgeousss, those patterns are so pretty?? Very nice colours <33

Finally working out a second sona and decided on a deer. Excited to finally have another sona in the works :)
@dreamdrops

Ohhh that design is gorgeousss, those patterns are so pretty?? Very nice colours <33

Finally working out a second sona and decided on a deer. Excited to finally have another sona in the works :)
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Hi hi! I’m Moon, but if you want you can call me by either of my sonas names, Mune and Raven. I haven’t made any art of Raven, but here’s some of Mune! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BZ7DIC2.jpg[/img]
Hi hi! I’m Moon, but if you want you can call me by either of my sonas names, Mune and Raven. I haven’t made any art of Raven, but here’s some of Mune!

BZ7DIC2.jpg
ccG5mjK.png
Finished 2nd sona ref :) Happy with how she came out [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [Img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/847207735203856417/1119857968842817556/Keisha.png[/img]
Finished 2nd sona ref :)
Happy with how she came out
Keisha.png
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

mMmMmMm WHY are y'all so good at creating sonas and artss ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
mMmMmMm WHY are y'all so good at creating sonas and artss ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12