Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievement Database page link error
Windows 10, latest version of Firefox

When sorting the achievements by "Not Completed Only" in the game database, clicking the numbers on bottom or either of the next page/previous page buttons redirects the page back to "Any Status" requiring scrolling back up to reach the next page.
Windows 10, latest version of Firefox

When sorting the achievements by "Not Completed Only" in the game database, clicking the numbers on bottom or either of the next page/previous page buttons redirects the page back to "Any Status" requiring scrolling back up to reach the next page.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Thank you for the report @retrodetective

This will be fixed with a larger planned update early next week :)
Thank you for the report @retrodetective

This will be fixed with a larger planned update early next week :)
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora is this in regarding older achievements i should be getting but not registering? for example just in the breeding category alone, i've bred hundred if not thousands of dragons in my 8yrs here. will i have to start all over again? thanks for reading [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kaepora
is this in regarding older achievements i should be getting but not registering? for example just in the breeding category alone, i've bred hundred if not thousands of dragons in my 8yrs here. will i have to start all over again? thanks for reading