Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thinkin about changing flights
I've been in Shadow for so long at this point but recently I've been taken with Fire's cozy autumnal vibe for the lair header ;-;

edit: though im also thinking about getting into dom so. hmm.
I've been in Shadow for so long at this point but recently I've been taken with Fire's cozy autumnal vibe for the lair header ;-;

edit: though im also thinking about getting into dom so. hmm.
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
Fire Flight here! I've always found the community to be very welcoming to anyone who joins.
Fire Flight here! I've always found the community to be very welcoming to anyone who joins.
giphy.gif
@crystalclock i've heard that! another reason why im considering it :>
@crystalclock i've heard that! another reason why im considering it :>
@SpookyAlice

I haven't been to Fire (have been in Shadow for several years, then moved to Lightning, Plague and back to Lightning), but I thoroughly enjoyed moving Flights so far
It's a nice change in scenery and community [[:

If you want to mainly focus on Dom then Earth is one of the most obvious options, but each Flight I've been to has their own community centered around Dom and their own approaches to it !!
@SpookyAlice

I haven't been to Fire (have been in Shadow for several years, then moved to Lightning, Plague and back to Lightning), but I thoroughly enjoyed moving Flights so far
It's a nice change in scenery and community [[:

If you want to mainly focus on Dom then Earth is one of the most obvious options, but each Flight I've been to has their own community centered around Dom and their own approaches to it !!

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
I'm a Pebble sticking in my head to offer Earth as a potential option! Earth is a pretty great flight for Dom, especially if you're just starting out - I'm not much for dom pushing myself, but when I get into the mood, there's always fellow Pebbles willing to help me out and point me in the right direction. :) I'm not sure if clan lore is something you care about, but I also find that Earth is rife with opportunities for some really interesting lore - especially ever since the Colonnades became a thing.
I'm a Pebble sticking in my head to offer Earth as a potential option! Earth is a pretty great flight for Dom, especially if you're just starting out - I'm not much for dom pushing myself, but when I get into the mood, there's always fellow Pebbles willing to help me out and point me in the right direction. :) I'm not sure if clan lore is something you care about, but I also find that Earth is rife with opportunities for some really interesting lore - especially ever since the Colonnades became a thing.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Yeah I thought about earth but tragically the aesthetic isn't for me
Yeah I thought about earth but tragically the aesthetic isn't for me
I started in shadow since I had a pn idea for hwo I wanted to play, but it just wasn’t for me. I think Arcane suits me better and I like the vibe more. I am kind of jealous of the Wind area and it’s theming though. It is sad that Arcane gets dom so rarely, but it’s the perfect flight for someone like me who likes a science fantasy settimg (along with Lightning.)
I started in shadow since I had a pn idea for hwo I wanted to play, but it just wasn’t for me. I think Arcane suits me better and I like the vibe more. I am kind of jealous of the Wind area and it’s theming though. It is sad that Arcane gets dom so rarely, but it’s the perfect flight for someone like me who likes a science fantasy settimg (along with Lightning.)
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png