Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest Check] (RNG Dinos)
1 2 3 4
This looks incredible - I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Trackable markings/colors/etc would be lovely - feed my spreadsheet goblin!! The ability to dress my funky lil guys would be awesome as well. Random accessories would be so fun. Rarity system would be so exciting!!
overall, everything seems so awesome. I would be so happy to get my own lil raptors!
This looks incredible - I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Trackable markings/colors/etc would be lovely - feed my spreadsheet goblin!! The ability to dress my funky lil guys would be awesome as well. Random accessories would be so fun. Rarity system would be so exciting!!
overall, everything seems so awesome. I would be so happy to get my own lil raptors!
please add me to the pinglist owo
please add me to the pinglist owo
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
[emoji=tundra star size=1] Pinglist.
Pinglist.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
OMG dinos
OMG dinos
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Pinglist please! I have no preference regarding tracking, but accessories seem interesting
Pinglist please! I have no preference regarding tracking, but accessories seem interesting
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Omggg yes please, I would love to be pinged if this is a thing!
Omggg yes please, I would love to be pinged if this is a thing!
yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!
yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!
fMOs6wG.gif
dinos Dinos DINOS! I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one!
dinos Dinos DINOS! I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one!
knhLXgs.png JXVUomh.png
yesyesyes dinos
please add me to the pinglist

- Trackable colors and rarity system are nice but I don't really mind about either.
- I prefer randomly generated accessories but it'd be fun to have a chance to make your own. Maybe during events, contests or something!
yesyesyes dinos
please add me to the pinglist

- Trackable colors and rarity system are nice but I don't really mind about either.
- I prefer randomly generated accessories but it'd be fun to have a chance to make your own. Maybe during events, contests or something!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

If there’s a pinglist I’d love to be added!

As far as trackable colors/markings, I personally prefer more random stuff!
With accessories, I prefer no accessories, so I’d definitely opt for dressing them ourselves.
As far as rarity goes, I think it can be fun but I prefer that nothing is TOO rare, like… basically legendary/exclusive. Just my personal preference but to me it gets some people feeling left out.
If there’s a pinglist I’d love to be added!

As far as trackable colors/markings, I personally prefer more random stuff!
With accessories, I prefer no accessories, so I’d definitely opt for dressing them ourselves.
As far as rarity goes, I think it can be fun but I prefer that nothing is TOO rare, like… basically legendary/exclusive. Just my personal preference but to me it gets some people feeling left out.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
1 2 3 4