Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievement hunters, how are you doing?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Just got past 350! Right now I'm mostly trying to complete the Fairgrounds section, though am starting to run into the more difficult achievements. Finally got to 100 games of Tidal Trouble which is the most I've played of that game since joining the site.
Just got past 350! Right now I'm mostly trying to complete the Fairgrounds section, though am starting to run into the more difficult achievements. Finally got to 100 games of Tidal Trouble which is the most I've played of that game since joining the site.
giphy.gif
i was going to try get as many achievements as i could but i feel like i got to this specific number of achievement points and i have to stop now
i was going to try get as many achievements as i could but i feel like i got to this specific number of achievement points and i have to stop now
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Edit. Meant to add this with the other...

Mostly right now I'm after the misc or adding scenes & familiars to dragons achievements right now

Though in all honestly, I was going to go after as many as I could but as some are impossible for me to do & others will take actual years to finish I'm just ignoring most of them right now.
Edit. Meant to add this with the other...

Mostly right now I'm after the misc or adding scenes & familiars to dragons achievements right now

Though in all honestly, I was going to go after as many as I could but as some are impossible for me to do & others will take actual years to finish I'm just ignoring most of them right now.
HNGGGG almost to 500,,,,,,,,
HNGGGG almost to 500,,,,,,,,
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
Steadily working towards 600... I finally managed to get the runestones 50k one, so glad that is OFF the list now nnnn. Also amused I just got the trade 5 with Pipp one all at once with those Black Lace Wristlets LOL

I think most of the ones that are at least somewhat obtainable to me (since I can't do the breeding ones and I doubt the shock switch one is obtainable to me) are just ones I need to work through with time... lots of Arlo and Baldwin and Tomo xD
Steadily working towards 600... I finally managed to get the runestones 50k one, so glad that is OFF the list now nnnn. Also amused I just got the trade 5 with Pipp one all at once with those Black Lace Wristlets LOL

I think most of the ones that are at least somewhat obtainable to me (since I can't do the breeding ones and I doubt the shock switch one is obtainable to me) are just ones I need to work through with time... lots of Arlo and Baldwin and Tomo xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Don't have enough dragons yet for 250 but I got 100 scenes, familiars and vistas done yesterday.
Don't have enough dragons yet for 250 but I got 100 scenes, familiars and vistas done yesterday.
HzGpUHb.png
as someone who doesnt breed dragons and doesnt have very many... bad. lol
as someone who doesnt breed dragons and doesnt have very many... bad. lol
iO2X60T.png
Working slowly but surely on them ^^ and I'm very happy to have something to grind for again on this site!
Working slowly but surely on them ^^ and I'm very happy to have something to grind for again on this site!
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Not really seeking them out since ill probably get all I can over the years except for maybe trying to gain some more coins since I spent too much accidentally and want to buy all the genes
Not really seeking them out since ill probably get all I can over the years except for maybe trying to gain some more coins since I spent too much accidentally and want to buy all the genes
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Discovered I can't do switch shock on any of the easy modes. it gets too fast. But Hard has too many things to watch. I can get to 500,000. But for the other achievements, slow but steady. Working on all the baldwin and dig ones the now.

Tried Normal mode. Got to 650000. That's with a break too.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Discovered I can't do switch shock on any of the easy modes. it gets too fast. But Hard has too many things to watch. I can get to 500,000. But for the other achievements, slow but steady. Working on all the baldwin and dig ones the now.

Tried Normal mode. Got to 650000. That's with a break too.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14