Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67
1. username (pls do not link your profile): raiGN

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? Probably a fanderg project or gening a dragon for one of my pairs.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? Be able to afford the dragons I want and their apparel/skins, to have a hatchery and some art shops.

THIS ONE IS TOTALLY OPPORTUNISTIC: do any of you have an open art shop? I want to start getting character designs. Hehe, please link if you do. Thanks!
Not right now, but believe me, I'm working on it!!!
1. username (pls do not link your profile): raiGN

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? Probably a fanderg project or gening a dragon for one of my pairs.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? Be able to afford the dragons I want and their apparel/skins, to have a hatchery and some art shops.

THIS ONE IS TOTALLY OPPORTUNISTIC: do any of you have an open art shop? I want to start getting character designs. Hehe, please link if you do. Thanks!
Not right now, but believe me, I'm working on it!!!
3CzU47G.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile): CyberGrassy

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for?: Genes for my permas :D

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?: To have a nice looking XXX of every color
1. username (pls do not link your profile): CyberGrassy

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for?: Genes for my permas :D

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?: To have a nice looking XXX of every color
1. username (pls do not link your profile): Akrimau

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for?
I want to gene up some dragons but oof ouch expensive

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?

I just like to get pretty dragons that make me happy! I often like to make lore and find dragons to fit the lore, which sometimes means i need to do really specific breeding projects or have to buy genes. Normally I just start the breeding projects and then give up lol
1. username (pls do not link your profile): Akrimau

I want to gene up some dragons but oof ouch expensive

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?

I just like to get pretty dragons that make me happy! I often like to make lore and find dragons to fit the lore, which sometimes means i need to do really specific breeding projects or have to buy genes. Normally I just start the breeding projects and then give up lol
Untitled-2.png
1. username: Shigster1

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? I'll either save or use it for projects.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? I guess my main goal would just be getting all my dragon projects done and whatnot

4. do any of you have an open art shop? I want to start getting character designs. Hehe, please link if you do. Thanks! I do, it is linked in my forum signature
1. username: Shigster1

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? I'll either save or use it for projects.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? I guess my main goal would just be getting all my dragon projects done and whatnot

4. do any of you have an open art shop? I want to start getting character designs. Hehe, please link if you do. Thanks! I do, it is linked in my forum signature
dFnwkLI.png tn0RSo5.png 5hF3FGk.png
ePOliyb.png MUYNhfy.png loimysO.png
NJY6F8t.png R9IRDDk.png
o4KdtaP.png
N16btBO.png zl1ZGZ2.png fkWjutW.png
qhK4FYS.png k7mTvIf.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile):
Schellis

Getting the Undertide Sailfin gene for one of my four main projects :D

I think my main goal is to get 4 specific dragons based on my ocs (3/4 obtained, 1/4 finished). I also want to eventually build up more of an art presence on FR and open up an art shop of some sort, but that's a lot of work and time needed that I don't have atm XD.

I don't have an art shop on FR yet, but I have commissions open here, but I'm also open to getting payment via FR currency.
For examples, my art insta is here, and I also have some FR art in this dragon's bio. :D
Schellis

Getting the Undertide Sailfin gene for one of my four main projects :D

I think my main goal is to get 4 specific dragons based on my ocs (3/4 obtained, 1/4 finished). I also want to eventually build up more of an art presence on FR and open up an art shop of some sort, but that's a lot of work and time needed that I don't have atm XD.

I don't have an art shop on FR yet, but I have commissions open here, but I'm also open to getting payment via FR currency.
For examples, my art insta is here, and I also have some FR art in this dragon's bio. :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Vincastrum

Scatterscrolls! I should be gening my dragons, but my banescale scattered so bad I just… can’t.

My goal is making money and getting the dragons I want! JK, it’s to have a themed lore tab or themed tab in general! I really want starry ocean dragons :D

I don’t have a art shop, only thinking about it but I do run art requests if you want some extra art! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3243804
Vincastrum

Scatterscrolls! I should be gening my dragons, but my banescale scattered so bad I just… can’t.

My goal is making money and getting the dragons I want! JK, it’s to have a themed lore tab or themed tab in general! I really want starry ocean dragons :D

I don’t have a art shop, only thinking about it but I do run art requests if you want some extra art! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3243804
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
1. Username: obcordata

Gem genes! I’ve recently set my plans on another ancient G1 that needs glowing eyes and the wasp gene.

My goal is to probably complete my G1 projects and unlock all my hibernal den slots one day. :)
1. Username: obcordata

Gem genes! I’ve recently set my plans on another ancient G1 that needs glowing eyes and the wasp gene.

My goal is to probably complete my G1 projects and unlock all my hibernal den slots one day. :)
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
1. username (pls do not link your profile):Madsparkz

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for?: Gen one gene projects!

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?: Collect cool gen ones that are only Lightning Flight!
1. username (pls do not link your profile):Madsparkz

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for?: Gen one gene projects!

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc?: Collect cool gen ones that are only Lightning Flight!
1. skate

2. scroll of eternal youth and some genes that I need for a project!

3. I do wanna collect super old skins/dragons and get as many familiars as possible, but my main goal is to have a themed lair with unique and pretty dragons
1. skate

2. scroll of eternal youth and some genes that I need for a project!

3. I do wanna collect super old skins/dragons and get as many familiars as possible, but my main goal is to have a themed lair with unique and pretty dragons
32-CE9898-711-F-486-F-B9-EE-58593-FE91-A2-D.gif
sofia | she/they | +3 FR
1. username (pls do not link your profile): KuroOniyuri

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? Saving up to eventually buy some genes for a collection of project dragons I'm breeding for.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? My main goals are finishing a number of project dragons I'm working on, and collecting every familiar.
1. username (pls do not link your profile): KuroOniyuri

2. I'm nosey - what're you going to use the gems for? Saving up to eventually buy some genes for a collection of project dragons I'm breeding for.

3. This question is optional - what's your main goal on FR? Do you want to hoard every item, collect as many dragons as possible, etc? My main goals are finishing a number of project dragons I'm working on, and collecting every familiar.
MG7PtA4.pnggf8eBBB.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67