Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw quick sketches (unlimited slots)
1 2 3 4 5
No worries! It's your art and ultimately should be priced however you wish. I didn't mean to butt in, I just know not everyone is aware of the site currency conversion and it's a very common mistake made on this forum.

I completely understand what you mean, and am very guilty myself of often pricing things dirt cheap when I've been off or am starting a new style, so it feels very low-pressure, lol.

Is that your art in your signature? It's quite lovely.
No worries! It's your art and ultimately should be priced however you wish. I didn't mean to butt in, I just know not everyone is aware of the site currency conversion and it's a very common mistake made on this forum.

I completely understand what you mean, and am very guilty myself of often pricing things dirt cheap when I've been off or am starting a new style, so it feels very low-pressure, lol.

Is that your art in your signature? It's quite lovely.
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
@Kolokitten

Hey! I finished your art! You're more than welcome to color it in yourself, but I did several small headshots and then a fullbody sketch (due to the amount you paid!) Thank you so much for letting me sketch your character! :)

Illustration.png
@Kolokitten

Hey! I finished your art! You're more than welcome to color it in yourself, but I did several small headshots and then a fullbody sketch (due to the amount you paid!) Thank you so much for letting me sketch your character! :)

Illustration.png
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@octoberrainstorm

It is not my art in the signature, it's someone else on this site named Underscum! My actual art shop is in my bio :) underscum' signature is on the bottom right, it's a bit blurry though ^^ I have them credited on my toyhouse (where I keep all my characters art haha).

And yeah since I got a new application and tablet I just want to get used to using it by doing cheap sketches, I do have my actual art shop like I said however those drawings I did on IBS paint on my phone ^^' now I got an actual tablet and CSP
@octoberrainstorm

It is not my art in the signature, it's someone else on this site named Underscum! My actual art shop is in my bio :) underscum' signature is on the bottom right, it's a bit blurry though ^^ I have them credited on my toyhouse (where I keep all my characters art haha).

And yeah since I got a new application and tablet I just want to get used to using it by doing cheap sketches, I do have my actual art shop like I said however those drawings I did on IBS paint on my phone ^^' now I got an actual tablet and CSP
@Morrow

Hope this looks good, I had a lot of fun sketching him! Thank you for letting me draw your character! ^^ you're welcome to color it in yourself if you want to!

Illustration3.png
@Morrow

Hope this looks good, I had a lot of fun sketching him! Thank you for letting me draw your character! ^^ you're welcome to color it in yourself if you want to!

Illustration3.png
he looks great! Thank you so much ;u;
he looks great! Thank you so much ;u;
@Morrow

Of course, im so glad you like it! ^^
@Morrow

Of course, im so glad you like it! ^^
Bump
Bump
@Risshou

oooooh, those are quite cute, thank you so much!! :D i love all the little headshots, i'm super impressed with how well you captured his personality without me writing it out! thank you very much!!
@Risshou

oooooh, those are quite cute, thank you so much!! :D i love all the little headshots, i'm super impressed with how well you captured his personality without me writing it out! thank you very much!!
NY105Sx.gif
@kolokitten

I'm so glad you like it! :D and of course!
@kolokitten

I'm so glad you like it! :D and of course!
Bumpy
Bumpy
1 2 3 4 5