Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw quick sketches (unlimited slots)
1 2 3 4 5
Hey, I decided to do quick cheap sketches for a minimum of $1/100g/100kt, if you want one please ask! just tell me your payment and what you want! I dont have any examples yet (i literally just got my new tablet haha), but i do better with dragons and anthros/ferals! Thanks! I won't be coloring these btw but the more you pay the more doodles I do! ^^

(I'll change my prices eventually if I think it should be more, right now though I don't want to place it too high since I need gems haha)

@/Kolokitten - Paid - finished
@/Morrow - paid - finished
Hey, I decided to do quick cheap sketches for a minimum of $1/100g/100kt, if you want one please ask! just tell me your payment and what you want! I dont have any examples yet (i literally just got my new tablet haha), but i do better with dragons and anthros/ferals! Thanks! I won't be coloring these btw but the more you pay the more doodles I do! ^^

(I'll change my prices eventually if I think it should be more, right now though I don't want to place it too high since I need gems haha)

@/Morrow - paid - finished
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Bump
Bump
@Risshou

50g is so low, especially for an equiv of $5! i'd be happy to toss a bit more your way :) do you think you could do a character like this?
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/ochregallery

edit LOL my addled brain missed "minimum" in your post how does 1kg sound?
@Risshou

50g is so low, especially for an equiv of $5! i'd be happy to toss a bit more your way :) do you think you could do a character like this?
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/ochregallery

edit LOL my addled brain missed "minimum" in your post how does 1kg sound?
NY105Sx.gif
@Kolokitten

Hey! Yeah I put it so low since I just got the tablet today and it's my first time using it and CSP, so I didn't want to overcharge ^^'

I can totally try out drawing your character! :D your character is really cool btw. And if you're sure you'd want to pay that much, you don't have to! I really appreciate it though! ^^
@Kolokitten

Hey! Yeah I put it so low since I just got the tablet today and it's my first time using it and CSP, so I didn't want to overcharge ^^'

I can totally try out drawing your character! :D your character is really cool btw. And if you're sure you'd want to pay that much, you don't have to! I really appreciate it though! ^^
@Risshou

Think you could do something of my good boy Beelzebork?
@Risshou

Think you could do something of my good boy Beelzebork?
@Morrow

Hey! Yes I totally can!
@Morrow

Hey! Yes I totally can!
awesome! I'll chuck a CR at you!
awesome! I'll chuck a CR at you!
Hey! Just letting you know the site conversion is 1g = 1 penny, so basically someone can get a sketch for $5 or take a minute to convert their irl money on the purchase gems page and spend $0.50 on that same sketch. So you're basically selling your sketches for 50 cents, and penalizing anyone who would want to give you IRL currency. Don't sell yourself and your art short. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hey! Just letting you know the site conversion is 1g = 1 penny, so basically someone can get a sketch for $5 or take a minute to convert their irl money on the purchase gems page and spend $0.50 on that same sketch. So you're basically selling your sketches for 50 cents, and penalizing anyone who would want to give you IRL currency.

Don't sell yourself and your art short.
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
@octoberrainstorm

Thank you! I did that on purpose because I didn't want to overcharge on my art as I'm only doing sketches- however I see what you mean, I appreciate you explaining, I'll fix that, thank you!
@octoberrainstorm

Thank you! I did that on purpose because I didn't want to overcharge on my art as I'm only doing sketches- however I see what you mean, I appreciate you explaining, I'll fix that, thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5