Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievements for Jigsaw
Seems a little odd to me that there's achievements for the other fairgrounds games but none for Jigsaw? Could be that I missed them/something about plans to add them, but given I do like playing it, it'd be nice to see some achievements for it :>

Maybe something @ finishing a jigsaw puzzle on each of the difficulty modes, finishing different images?
Seems a little odd to me that there's achievements for the other fairgrounds games but none for Jigsaw? Could be that I missed them/something about plans to add them, but given I do like playing it, it'd be nice to see some achievements for it :>

Maybe something @ finishing a jigsaw puzzle on each of the difficulty modes, finishing different images?
Digital Artist! Check out my website, Patreon!

header_image.png
It's a bummer, but I have a gut feeling that they're holding off on creating achievements for Jigsaw because they may want to revamp it.

I have zero proof of that, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Edit: Just realized this is the suggestion forum and not the general forum, I should go to bed. But for the suggestions, I'd absolutely love Jigsaw achievements. One for each difficulty, and then for completing each difficulty quickly enough.
It's a bummer, but I have a gut feeling that they're holding off on creating achievements for Jigsaw because they may want to revamp it.

I have zero proof of that, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Edit: Just realized this is the suggestion forum and not the general forum, I should go to bed. But for the suggestions, I'd absolutely love Jigsaw achievements. One for each difficulty, and then for completing each difficulty quickly enough.
You might be right, CinnamonThief! I also noticed there seems to be a lack of gathering-related achievements, and someone reminded me that we know gathering is due for a revamp, so presumably achievements would be added once that's done. Perhaps Jigsaw is similar. (We do at least have jigsaw-related Pursuits at least for now, one of my monthly ones was to complete 15 Easy puzzles).
You might be right, CinnamonThief! I also noticed there seems to be a lack of gathering-related achievements, and someone reminded me that we know gathering is due for a revamp, so presumably achievements would be added once that's done. Perhaps Jigsaw is similar. (We do at least have jigsaw-related Pursuits at least for now, one of my monthly ones was to complete 15 Easy puzzles).
UJXttDL.png
I do love the jigsaw as well and it used to be like 90% of what I played on here but I just went to play a little bit, and I remembered my issue with it. There's just not enough space, the pieces clump together way too much. I'd rather they revamp that game before making achievements for it
I do love the jigsaw as well and it used to be like 90% of what I played on here but I just went to play a little bit, and I remembered my issue with it. There's just not enough space, the pieces clump together way too much. I'd rather they revamp that game before making achievements for it
w2GVor2.jpg
Jigsaw is a frustrating experience (The pieces on the hardest difficulties are tiny, and there's no space to work with). I'm perfectly content not having big Achievements tied to playing it.

I have gotten several pursuits already that require completing x number of Easy mode puzzles, however. Which is fine.
Jigsaw is a frustrating experience (The pieces on the hardest difficulties are tiny, and there's no space to work with). I'm perfectly content not having big Achievements tied to playing it.

I have gotten several pursuits already that require completing x number of Easy mode puzzles, however. Which is fine.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.